WE'RE NOT SURE
Jock has pulled out all the stops to handcraft, to bottle and then deliver his totally unique and delicious Summer-refreshing Skinny Finn Gin onto the Naked shelves in time for Christmas.
Get ready for a walk through a perfumed summer garden. Jock has infused a potpourri of botanicals including Juniper, Cassia bark, Licorice root, Cardamom pods, Coriander, Imperial Mandarin and just a touch of Star Anise - delicate, complex, sensational!
Run, do not walk if you want to grab a bottle of this - the first Naked spirit ever! As always, you will need a minimum of 6 bottles in total in your basket to checkout.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jock Harvey’s delicious McLaren Vale / Adelaide Hills Cabernet Montepulciano brings the taste of the Mediterranean to your door! Decant roughly, give it a swirl, let it breathe and then enjoy!
- Beautifully deep purple red with a natural brightness. Sensational aromas of red berry fruits jump out of the glass. Super-generous mouth filling juiciness backed by firm-but-fine tannins will have you wanting more!
- Perfect with the tastiest Prosciutto, grilled haloumi, a platter of hard cheeses and pickles.
- This is a seriously enjoyable wine, perfect for any red lover! Jock has crafted his Shiraz with juicy, dark purple plum, violets and bright red berries front and centre on the palate.
- With regional quality packed in, you'll be enjoying a hint of spice and iconic chocolatey hints every sip of the way.
- The whole experience from aroma to taste is smooth, well balanced and uncomplicated. It's the perfect dry red to usher in cooler weather and share with some lucky company!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Complexity with refined balance - it's all part of the service when you run a finely tuned engine! Hamish has packed in pristine quality McLaren fruit parcels and crafted this beautifully balanced drop, with plenty of length to savour.
- Charming red and purple hues will catch your eye, just as the mouth watering aromas of delicious plump cherries and light herbal notes hit your nose! With a label this gorgeous you'll want to show off the bottle even before you discover the captivating palate for yourself.
- Think layers of blackberry, plum, chocolate, sweet eucalypt and a captivating hint of timeworn leather and spices. Wines of this region, blend and quality simply don't exist for under $20 at your local, so it goes without saying this is a seriously smart Angel buy. Not just a pretty face, this baby has got buckets of quality to go the extra mile and make any night one to remember!
Grenache from the famed McLaren Vale region, from various vineyards across the region to give depth and character to the wine. Ranging from the more sandier soiled subregion of Blewitt Springs which produce more delicate, floral lifted notes. To heavier clay loam soils on the vale floor which produce more riper, red berry characters.
Nina & Kates style is to make an approachable, lifted, aromatic Grenache with an abundance of spice, luscious red fruit and not a hint of the over the top, confectionary tones which can so often be seen in this variety if left to over ripen. No oak required in this sassy vino, the sandy tannin structure and clean red berry fruit speak for themselves, making this medium weight wine so versatile and drinkable.
Be bold, be different and excite your taste buds (and your mate's) with some super delicious, spicy, sassy Grenache. Or just enjoy during the mid-week after a crazy day, but most of all we hope you enjoy it!
- This Shiraz is a stand out treat for any red lover! The complexity and depth of flavour provides a delicious step up into all that the world-renowned McLaren Vale region has to offer.
- The deep rich colour will attract your eye as you pour each glass, while enjoying the aromas of dark berries, oh-so-subtle oak and a touch of cinnamon spice. All this adds up to a truly elegant drop to savour with friends!
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson has crafted a gorgeous shiraz that balances fruit with spice and vanillan oak… all in perfect harmony. The fantastic length of flavour will keep you coming back for more. A premium regional wine at under $15 Angel price - it'd be wise to double up on this treat while it’s still around!
- Any red lover would be mad to miss this experience! Not for the faint hearted, Hamish has crafted this wine to be full, ripe and brooding. Aromas of red berry and cherry ensures nearby mouths will be watering.
- Upfront characters of ripe dark berries with just a hint of savoury, earthy spice, a charismatic lick of aniseed and delightfully soft, fine grained tannins.
- Ruby red hues draw crowds near, so be sure to stock up with a stow away bottle for after the party! With its stunning Angel price and glowing character, why not take a walk on the wild side?
- Angels couldn't get enough of last year's huge 93% rated Grenache, so it's back! This originally Spanish varietal has true finesse, and with Adam's TLC at every step of the winemaking process, he's put his own spin on this tantalising drop.
- The nose is perfumed with bright red fruits, while the crunchy medium bodied palate of ripe strawberries and sour cherries is balanced by savoury and textural nuances. Partial whole bunch fermentation brought about it's delicately complex layers.
- Angels have spoken and now it's here, a premium and unique Aussie Grenache at a delightfully diminished price. Jump in and get a little exotic..this red is the perfect pick me up after those afternoon siestas!
James-Paul Marin’s McLaren Vale Cabernet shows typical regional charm and definitive varietal fruit character. With blackcurrant and green tobacco flavours it’s a full bodied treat with structured tannins and a dusty sweet oak finish.
Matured for 24 months in 2-3 year old American oak with just a thimble of Merlot and Shiraz to add extra silkiness.
A classic McLaren Vale Cabernet typically sells for $25-35 at your local bottle shop. There's no doubt you'll keep coming back to this stunner, so stock up while the small batch is still around!