New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
- Geoff has included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types around McLaren Vale. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken with the powerful reds from the region, the GSM is soft and refined, with beautifully balanced flavours. Pretty raspberry and cherry will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a long finish that will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously.
A perfect harmony of ancient Grenache cozied up with Shiraz and Mourvedre from terrific low yielding vines, giving the wine amazing intensity and character.
It’s a beautiful example of the classic Southern Rhone blend — raspberry, plum, blackberry and spices wrapped up in each succulent sip. Not too heavy, not too light... and another gold medal winner.
- This is your one and only chance to try a premium wine we wouldn’t have got hold of under normal circumstances. Don’t hang about!
- This Shiraz is a stand out treat for any red lover! The complexity and depth of flavour provides a delicious step up into all that the world-renowned McLaren Vale region has to offer.
- The deep rich colour will attract your eye as you pour each glass, while enjoying the aromas of dark berries, oh-so-subtle oak and a touch of cinnamon spice. All this adds up to a truly elegant drop to savour with friends!
- Geoff ‘Joffa’ Thompson has crafted a gorgeous shiraz that balances fruit with spice and vanillan oak… all in perfect harmony. The fantastic length of flavour will keep you coming back for more. A premium regional wine at under $16 Angel price - it'd be wise to double up on this treat while it’s still around!
A succulent blend of fruity & floral Grenache, spicy Shiraz and gutsy Mourvèdre from three different vineyards in McLaren Vale.
The individual ‘parcels’ of fruit have been fermented separately and tucked away in old French Oak barrels to mature before the skillful blend.
Enjoy this medium-bodied wine young and youthful to revel in its fresh fruity flavours with a hint of dried herbs.
- This stunner is crafted from 100% McLaren Vale shiraz, and has lifted aromatics of dark red fruits that will draw you in. It's soft yet vibrant middle palate is downright moreish and leads to long chocolatey tannins - yum!
- Perfect fun wine for any occasion, don't expect a bottle to last if there are a few glasses that need re-filling. A steal at under $16 for Angels, why not pop a few in your basket?
- Since the 1990's the popularity of this unique style of wine has grown dramatically. It's a great food wine, and tough to imagine a more perfect Aussie treat on a Spring or Summer afternoon, lunching outside with loved ones.
This wonderful example of a McLaren Vale Shiraz is the lovechild of seven different vineyards and shows off the range and diversity of the region.
Deep, dark and bursting with fruit flavours, you’ll be mesmerised by intense blackberries, currants and spices with a hint of vanilla. It’ll tick plenty of boxes for the Shiraz lovers.
- This is your one and only chance to try a premium wine we wouldn’t have got hold of under normal circumstances. Drink now or cellar for up to 15 years, but don’t hang about!
- Sourcing pristine fruit from three iconic McLaren Vale sub-regions, JP fermented and matured each separately and blended at the last minute to create an outstanding and balanced wine.
- This dark crimson-purple gem treads a fine line between being elegant and bold. It shows off the rich, dark fruits that McLaren Vale is so famous for.
- In short, an enormously intriguing Shiraz, showing the depth of the local ‘terroir’. Go on! Add one to your basket!