- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The A-grade vineyard that used to supply Penfolds is now in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This is a big and intense red wine - think cherries and blackcurrants with a dusting of pepper-powered mocha. It's all about that magnificent fruit!
Hailing from a vineyard that previously supplied fruit for $150 bottles of wine, this Shiraz is an Angel bargain! Tuck a few away for a rainy day – they’ll evolve beautifully in the cellar for the next 10 years.
- Preservative free wine is wine that does not contain any added sulphur dioxide, which is the preservative normally used - so you won’t see any reference to ‘sulphites’ or ‘preservative 220’ on the back of Jock’s preservative free Shiraz.
- Get ready for a typically intense-flavoured McLaren Vale Shiraz - upfront fresh jubey dark berry fruits mingle seamlessly with a whisper of spicy oak and a beautiful looong finish.
- This delicious shiraz is just so damn gluggable and also perfect when ever-so-slightly chilled and matched with a rich seafood marinara pasta - and loads of crusty bread to mop up the plate!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The vineyard is in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This sensational Grenache, Shiraz and Mourvèdre blend has been maturing in French oak for 15 months. It's bursting with fleshy dark berry flavours and a touch of pepper in the background.
A small batch of carefully selected GSM with this pedigree is hard to find – it won’t stay on our shelves for long!
- Ben chose top notch vineyards in Willunga and McLaren Vale for this his debut Naked Cabernet. These areas have been flying under the radar for prime Cabernet - not now!
- This sophisticated red is an irresistable, full-bodied, aromatic delight. Black cherry and plum wrapped up in a rich, inky purple colour and a presence that goes on for miles.
- It's a dark horse wine that showcases the strength, quality and diversity that McLaren Vale has at a very friendly price. Enjoy it now or put it away for up to 10 years - it’s ready when you are!
- This stunner is crafted from 100% McLaren Vale shiraz, and has lifted aromatics of dark red fruits that will draw you in. It's soft yet vibrant middle palate is downright moreish and leads to long chocolatey tannins - yum!
- Perfect fun wine for any occasion, don't expect a bottle to last if there are a few glasses that need re-filling. A steal at under $16 for Angels, why not pop a few in your basket?
- Since the 1990's the popularity of this unique style of wine has grown dramatically. It's a great food wine, and tough to imagine a more perfect Aussie treat on a Spring or Summer afternoon, lunching outside with loved ones.
Last year, A&K produced their first Grenache and it was an instant sensation with Angels! The 2020 vintage marks the return of a decadent favourite, hailing from Mark and Emma Kenneally’s organically managed vineyard in McLaren Vale where rare bush vines deliver evenly ripened fruit.
The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day, requiring a dedication to winemaking that’s evident in every sip. Meanwhile, half tank, half old oak maturation kept the flavours fresh and bright.
This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water!
A succulent blend of fruity & floral Grenache, spicy Shiraz and gutsy Mourvèdre from three different vineyards in McLaren Vale.
The individual ‘parcels’ of fruit have been fermented separately and tucked away in old French Oak barrels to mature before the skillful blend.
Enjoy this medium-bodied wine young and youthful to revel in its fresh fruity flavours with a hint of dried herbs.
- Geoff has included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types around McLaren Vale. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken with the powerful reds from the region, the GSM is soft and refined, with beautifully balanced flavours. Pretty raspberry and cherry will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a long finish that will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously.
James-Paul Marin’s Reserve McLaren Vale Shiraz comes from iconic 74-year-old McLaren Vale vines. The prized fruit is so good it’s fought over by the districts winemakers each year!
No expense has been spared nor any short cut taken in making this wine. James held back the very best Shiraz and aged it for a further 12 months to create this Reserve label release.
This top shelf wonder is in the super league. A bold and generous Shiraz that will set tongues wagging at any dinner party and an absolute bargain for Angels!