STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
- The fruit for this zippy little number comes from an exceptional certified organic vineyard in the Margaret River region. It’s the region’s signature white blend - and it’s been treated with due deference.
- Fresh and zesty notes of Meyer lemon will hit you first, leaving your senses clean and refreshed. Lively lemon and lime flavours pack out the palate at first sip, while passionfruit and lychee stroll in shortly after.
- With warmer weather just around the corner, this is one to keep ready in the fridge. It’s fresh and crisp like the first swim of summer (but without the sand in your pants!)
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rated through the roof by Angels once again, Rory's magnificent Margaret River blend is back! This red embodies the reputation of its region and will deliver every time for lovers of juicy and flavoursome wine. Perfect to warm your soul this winter.
- Your glass will be as good looking as it tastes with deep purple and red hues. While the aromas of cherry, dry herbs and dark chocolate linger, the mixed berry and spice flavours will tickle your taste buds.
- Weighing in at under $12 a bottle for Angels, this is sure to pack a mid-week punch and liven up any family meal that includes grilled lamb or beef. Perfect to stock up those empty cellar spaces!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sourced from the cooler spots of the Margaret River region, this zippy Savvy B was picked with a handful of Semillon and Verdelho to add a complementary herbal and tropical edge.
- Dive into the pale green and gold glassful for a date with tropical fruits, melon and citrus. It's delightfully crisp with a lasting lip-smacking finish.
- Rory’s passion for his region is surpassed only by his passion to bottle it and share it with you - at a price you'd be well pushed to beat!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
- Nigel's labour of love returns better than ever Angels. Wait until you taste the 2020 vintage! You'll revel in a complex wine that isn't too heavy but instead oozes drinkability. Nigel can't help but describe the wine using the classic line 'He aint heavy, he's my brother'.
- Just a few teasers....think peach notes, butterscotch, vanilla bean, Brazil nut and classic French oak.
- All this deliciousness comes down to science really - the incredible grapes are from vines that grow on very rocky soil, producing just enough stress to make the vines put extra energy and nutrients into their offspring.
The fruit for this wine comes from an exceptional certified organic vineyard in the Margaret River region with the same ethical and sustainable focus as the winemaker, Ben.
Ben has gone all out, mixing tried & tested techniques with new world tricks of the trade to achieve this warming, red-berry laden hug. Its velvety layers of red berries and savoury spice build with each sip, and lead to a finish that leaves you wanting more.
With your continued support for exclusive drops like this, Ben continues to grow his family business. His vineyard was bought with Angel help and he's already up to his ears building a big new winery!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chenin Blanc is an incredible white varietal originating in France. Ben's Blindside take on it delivers a super fruit-driven and textural delight tasting of crisp pear, with a hint of citrus. It's refreshing, silky smooth layers lead to a finish that simply keeps going.
- Ben has gone all out, mixing rustic and new world tricks of the trade to achieve a dreamy, refreshing drop. A portion of the grapes were hand-picked and skin fermented to lock in texture. The skin ferment portion then sat in concrete eggs and french barriques, with every parcel undergoing wild ferment.
- This wine is a single vineyard stunner, and has just been certified organic (a three year process). Angels have got a true steal at their fingertips at under $14. Don't delay, dive in to something new today.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is an organic, single vineyard, Margaret River masterpiece! The vineyard these juicy grapes came from is certified Organic. With all of that going for it, it’s incredible value for money.
- A lovely citrusy white wine with soft grassy undertones lurking in each sip. Perfect to enjoy in the sunshine.
- The last vintage of this Naked goodie scored a huge 91% buy-it-again rating from thousands of Angels! And now it’s organic, it’s even better!