- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
Rory’s Margaret River wines are super popular and this new kid on the block will be no exception. He's transformed top grapes from a sensational vintage into this brilliantly blushing dry summer Rosé.
This deliciously drinkable fruit-driven Rose is both dry and soft. Open a bottle to set free the tempting, slightly floral, red cherry scent. Then let its juicy strawberry and cherry flavours mingle with a shake of baking spices to bring you a lovely long crisp and dry finish.
A classy, value-packed Rosé like this is just the ticket for these warmer days - made with love by a proud Naked winemaker!
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
- Nigel's labour of love returns better than ever Angels. Wait until you taste the 2019 vintage! You'll revel in a complex wine that isn't too heavy but instead oozes drinkability. Nigel can't help but describe the wine using the classic line 'He aint heavy, he's my brother'. Just a few teasers....think peach notes, mandarin, butterscotch, vanilla bean, Brazil nut and classic French oak.
- All this deliciousness comes down to science really - the grapes for this wine are from Mendoza vines that grow on very rocky soil, producing just enough stress to make the vines put extra energy and nutrients into their offspring (the grapes). Nigel wild fermented the premium grapes and used a blend of barrel and tank to capture the right balance of flavour for Angels to enjoy.
- Reserve Willyabrup Chardonnay at this Angel price (!) is truly unmatched, so why not dive in to the Top Shelf perks of being an Angel and treat yourself to a bottle of Nigel's finest. You deserve it!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is the latest instalment of Brian's ever popular Chardonnay! With a beautiful nose of a pure fruit, each sip is styled with fine melon and a cashew lift. Subtle oak treatment adds complexity and texture to round it all off.
- You'll delight in it's soft creamy middle palate, with a lovely unctuous structure and strong crisp finish. All this adds up to a perfect summer wine!
- For the past decade, the Margaret River has been heralded as Australia's consistently premium Chardonnay region. No wonder this treat from Brian races out the door every year at under $15 for Angels - a price unheard of elsewhere!
- Bright punchy guava aromatics with hints of nectarines and passionfruit will greet the lucky duck cracking this bottle open! The flavours have a subtle richness mirrored on the palate, that somehow fill the mouth without being heavy or cloying. It has wonderful fluidity, making the wine flavoursome yet still oh-so refreshing!
- This is Stuart’s fourth Sauvignon Blanc vintage for Naked, and it is more popular than ever, with every vintage over 90% buy-again rating! The conditions in the southern parts of Margaret, where these grapes are from, resulted in brighter aromatics and a truly delicate wine.
- Just imagine... you, a bottle of this, a warm spring day and a hankering to sit back and appreciate the finer things in life. It's rare to find a wine with such distinct varietal fruit characters, poise and harmony at this price point. Enjoy the Naked way!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
Vermentino is the new kid on the block in Margaret River and only a tiny amount is planted - but watch this space! It’s a variety that is so suited to the warm mild ripening conditions and it thrives here.
Harvested in the cool of the early morning and destemmed back into bins and then into the cool room for 24 hours for some extended skin contact. Then, loaded into the press via the chiller, pressed ever so gently, left to settle, then wild fermented over a 21 day period. It was then left on the lees, stirred once a week over a period of two months, then prepared for bottling. That all adds up to loads of flavour and texture!
Get ready for flavours of subtle pear, lime, tropical fruits and hints of salty seabreezes. This multi layered white has a great limey acid backbone and just a hint of minerality to finish. Perfect with BBQ seafood or sardines on toast with onion jam and celeriac remoulade!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This drop is zesty and kicking with life! Sweet citrus and grassy notes will greet you on the palate leading to a flavoursome, dry and crisp finish. In short...ridiculously easy drinking goodness. Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc have established themselves as one of Margaret River's most loved aromatic white blends.
- Rory's years of SSB experience means he knows this wine inside out! Get your hands on this this new born baby - its fresh off the vine and in bottle already. Rory has captured its young, fresh natural character just for Angel glasses as summer approaches. Perfect!
- At under $12 a pop, why not double up on this classic Angel favourite in your basket? It has returned in 2020 tastier than ever; an incredible little trooper packed with fruit from a world class region... a true Naked Margaret River hero!