- Andrew's dreamy Hunter Chardonnay is back! A delicious dry white, it has enticing melon and white peach aromas and a bright core of fruit complimented by high quality vanillin oak.
- The climate combined with some inventive winemaking has maximised both palate and aromatic layers for your enjoyment - yum!
- Each mouthful is refreshing with a long finish that makes this an exciting wine to match with food. Angels are ensured serious bang for buck, and its also fantastic on its own to get the party started.
WE'RE NOT SURE
From your first taste you’ll find lashings of raspberry and cherry aromas with a generous hint of toasty savoury oak and flavours driven by the darker fruits with the most beautiful structure and mouthfeel. Ah, yummm!
Ash has sourced this small-batch Shiraz from a traditional non-organic single vineyard in Upper Hunter called Merton Vineyard, 20 minutes away from the family vineyard.
Machine harvested in the cool of the night, crushed and de-stemmed, cold soaked to lock in colour and flavour and to slowly soak off tannins. Pressed to a stainless steel tank and left to settle before maturing in French oak barrels for 11 months to add texture and sweetness and then blended together before bottling.
- Damien and Jodie return with their second vintage of the highly anticipated Semillon, and just in time for summer! Their outstanding fruit source has ensured a classic style, capturing the light floral lift that has made Hunter Semillon renowned for so long.
- This wine is has buckets of beauty, both inside and outside the bottle! Bright citrus and lemongrass notes will dance around your tongue. Before you know it, a super clean line of crunchy acidity will kick in, making it the perfect white to match with fresh seafood.
- You'll be hard pressed to find a Hunter Semillon of this quality for under $14 anywhere. As with any boutique batch Naked wine, stocks can't last with so many thirsty Angels! Get in quick and enjoy all the fun of the Fuzzy & May dream.
Hand picked in the beautiful upper Hunter Valley, Ash has gently guided superb Shiraz fruit towards its finest destiny. After maturing slowly in French oak, the wine has aromas of sweet toasty oak, dark fruits, plums and earthy notes. The palate is a treat of dark fruits, chocolate and textured savoury tannins.
Stop here if you're after organic, single vineyard, seriously small scale wine production. With only 129 case in existence, sadly, this will be the last harvest of Shiraz from his family vineyard. Get in now because once it's gone... it’s gone.
It delivers all you could want from a classic mid-weight, savoury, and slightly earthy Hunter Valley Shiraz. Delicious! Jump at this amazing Angel price today and stock up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's hard to beat treating yourself with a local red as you settle in for the evening. It's tougher yet to beat Ash's latest instalment of Shiraz Viognier - his treat for Angels straight from the Top Shelf! To top it all off, this single family vineyard stunner is certified organic.
- Each glass you pour will spill out aromas of lavender, oak spices and blueberries. The palate will send you into a spin with layers of sweet plums, raspberry and delightful savoury tannins to round it all out!
- Hand picked by Ash's team in the Upper Hunter Valley, he used whole berries and French Oak to maximise the potential of each gorgeous berry. Co-fermenting the Shiraz and Viognier varietals together integrated tannins and flavours as smoothly as possible. There was very limited production of this historically popular wine, so stock up today and then pop a couple in the cellar ready for winter!
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Fuzzy & May Chardonnay. The gorgeous oaky notes of this wine are framed in a medium palate with a long, persistent finish.
- Bright gold in the glass, you won't be able to resist the aromas of white stone fruits, white nectarines and white peach. The palate is lively with a lovely integrated fruit and oak balance. Layers of rockmelon and honey blossom are followed by a smooth layer of vanilla oak - quite simply a party for your tastebuds!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this Chardonnay and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $14 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.
- Pouring their heart and soul into the demands of each vintage, John and Dan harvested this Chardonnay in two parcels. The early harvest was fermented in stainless steel on lees and the later, riper parcel in 100% French oak.
- One sip of this incredible wine will leave you with no doubt - the boys have well and truly nailed their goal of producing only premium Chardonnay. A creamy nuttiness on the nose is combined with ripe melons, peaches and a zesty waft of flint.
- The palate finely integrates caramelised stone fruits and almondy oak with just the right amount of tingly alcohol to deliver a finish that satisfies on every level! This dreamy drop simply will not last...get in quick!
- Get ready to lay back and bask in the tastiness of this cracker from Ash! You'll be met with an aromatic lift of wild flower, nectarine and subtle oak nuances. Then your lips will be smacking with each sip - think subtle creamy oak with hints of pineapple, peaches and fresh citrus acidity.
- You'll love knowing each glass full has come from a limited supply of quality certified organic grapes, grown in the Upper Hunter Valley at the base of Mt Dangar. Deep red sandy soils allowed Ash to work towards his passion - crafting wine with elegance and a true sense of place.
- The last vintage sold out before we had time to say 'Organic' so get in quick! Spring is in the air - the perfect time to enjoy this unique Chardy on its on own or with some beautiful spring cuisine.
- Another instalment of Andrew's gorgeous Semillon has landed at Naked HQ! It is light and easy drinking yet has a seriously tantalising structure. Years of experience in the region has led Andrew to pick the quality fruit based on acidity rather than sugar levels. This makes vibrancy last, providing a platform for minimal winemaking intervention and allowing the natural flavours to shine through.
- This crisp, clean unoaked style of wine is low in alcohol with fresh citrus flavours - great on its own or magical with seafood or light cheeses.
- The fruit comes from a beautiful site in the Hunter Valley on an Eastern facing slope packed with rich red loam soil and protected from the harsh afternoon sun. This perfect aspect allows the vines and fruit to cool in the late afternoon to help retain nutrients. The perfect foundation for cracking Semillon (psst.. its world renowned as a leading Hunter varietal!)
Damien and Jodie’s Reserve Shiraz will only be made in the finest years. For their first ever release they have selected the best fruit from an exceptional Hunter vintage. Matured in oak for 12 months to get great integration, it still displays amazing freshness of fruit.
Bright red fruits, plums and spice jump out of the glass, all with an amazing savoury backbone. It’ll have you coming back for more!
A wine of this calibre would normally sell for over $40 in the retail market. It’s a bargain for Angels at under $18.