- Hand grown and picked by Tait Hamilton whose family vineyard is on the prestige soils of Heathcote. Tait is a hardworking and careful grower, and he has a site which is an incredible gift from nature!
- Your glass will be boldly coloured with youthful magenta on the rim. Scrumptious layers of plum, blackberries, chocolate and raisins will sing along with earthy, peppery hints. Tannins are ripe and plush, lending texture to round out each powerful, flavour packed slurp!
- The low pH of Tait's fruit is associated with bright colour and 'stable' wine which can almost make itself with minimal intervention - the challenge is not messing up the natural gift. The wine is full bodied with warmth from ripe fruit and subsequent high alcohol. Time spent in new an one year old oak barrels has given it a moreish, smokey finish. Go on, treat yourself to the tip-top of Naked's shelves!
Made from sustainably farmed Moscato Giallo grapes from Northern Heathcote’s Mt Camel range, this wine is full of personality straight from the vine and fermented using just the wild yeast on the grapes.
You’ll find this tempting tipple a little drier and a touch more fizzy than Bart’s Bloem Moscato. Ginger, elderflower and spring flowers herald the arrival of a sip that feels fresh and dry at first, and then the sweetness builds as the lively fizz tickles your tongue. Try it with a fruity dessert for a real treat.
Bart’s gone all out to make a truly impressive Aussie version of this Northern Italian varietal. Worth anything up to double the price in a bottle shop, you get it exclusively and for much less!
- Seduction in a glass… a magic blend of grapes from three very different vineyards in both cool and warm climates. Hand-picked, lovingly crafted and left to rest in French oak barrels for 10 months.
- This elegant drop was made in their usual minimal intervention style of winemaking to let the fruit really shine through. Think violets, spice, summer red berries and black forest cake with silky tannins and long a rich plum finish.
- This is a rare gem - Nina and Kate don’t make a Reserve unless the wine really warrants it. A “Pair-fect” step up from their Two Pairs Shiraz for a special occasion or for that personal treat.
- The grapes are from the beautiful Chalmers estate vineyard in Heathcote. 2020 was an excellent vintage and Bart jumped at the chance to make this limited edition, hand made batch for your drinking delight. It’s powerful, but not heavy - a hallmark of Heathcote.
- This is a truly hand-crafted wine - wild fermented, basket pressed and matured in old French oak barriques. It’s been left unfined and only lightly filtered to lock in the fruit characters, and bottle aged to make sure it's at optimum drinking now.
- If you like Rum 'n' Raisin chocolate, this is the one for you - attractively earthy, with a hint of sweet fruit and smooth but still fresh. The Mataro pepper and spice notes definitely pop, with the Shiraz plum and berry flavours taking a back seat. And there's a dusty cigar box character there which adds complexity. Just stunning.
- Skilfully made with grapes from two distinctly different vineyards - Nina’s family vineyard in Central VIC and another one in Heathcote - to give the wine layers of flavour. Matured in French oak barrels for 8 months.
- Open a bottle and set free its dark cherry berry crumble flavours with a sprinking of dark chocolate and sage. Mouthwatering tannins and a long silky finish will tempt you in for another sip!
- An excellent example of a beautiful, elegant Shiraz from two of Victoria's great Shiraz growing regions. Elegant and easy drinking but still with that unmistakeable Shiraz punch.