STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from two of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of Denmark WA. Finished in a combination new and older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine silky tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $40 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $18. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.
Paul Nelson’s cool climate Mount Barker Sauvignon Blanc is set to impress. It’s sourced from the same vineyard that powered his 2009 Fume Blanc to a 95-point rating from the esteemed wine writer James Halliday. Woohoo!
Harvested super early to retain freshness and then partially fermented in new French oak for texture and power. Lively, delicious and extremely gluggable! 10% new oak adds texture, complexity and gun flint. The other 90% splashes you in the face with fresh cut grass, gooseberry and passionfruit goodness.
Drink chilled sitting in the deck chair. The wine is fresh zippy and excellent value and will hold its own against many higher priced SBs.
- With huge Angel support, Gary has enjoyed more opportunities to get creative. This year brings the return of his ever-popular Chardy! It's a mouth watering blend of incredible fruit parcels from both Frankland River and a touch from Margaret River, bringing home moreish complexity that will have you pouring just one more ...
- The sub-region of Frankland River is mighty Chardonnay producing area, with soils that ensure great citrus characters and a fine line of acidity. Gary used free run juice only and matured the wine in French oak to balance out each sip and achieve a modern, approachable style of Chardonnay.
- This is a perfect match for food, as the natural fruit and acidity shines through with perfect refreshment. Stone fruit, grapefruit, and cashew nut aromas will all delight you, finishing long with a touch of spice and creaminess. Why not pop it in your next order, you made it happen!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The vineyard that Paul selected to supply the fruit for this wine was chosen to best replicate an Italian grigio style. Harvested at very cool temps to avoid too much colour extraction. Pressed gently and fermented in 100% stainless steel to preserve the delicate aromatics.
A dry white with abundant fruit and crisp acidity. Green apple, pear, nectarine and Lemon on the nose and then honeysuckle and minerality grace the palate. Exotic, dry and fresh. Yummo!
White nectarines, pear and blossomy scents makes this wine perfect for all occasions that involve good friends and good food. Serve chilled with an Italian accent.
- Sourced from one of Australia’s premium Shiraz growing regions, Frankland River, this sensational full-bodied Syrah (Shiraz) is rich and round, seductive and spicy.
- Think generous mouthfulls of redcurrant with a delicate wiff of lavender and fresh violets. A sublimely fresh and fruity wine with layers upon layers of fruity flavour and character from lots of time in oak.
- A pure gem that over delivers in every sense of the word. You have to try it!
The cool-climate of the Frankland River in South West WA is one of the best regions for Shiraz in Australia. So that’s exactly where Paul headed for the fruit for this exceptional wine. It did not disappoint!
Harvested in the middle of the night and partially cold soaked, the texture and flavour locked inside these premium grapes has been given every chance to shine. Some of the fermenting juice has even seen a bit of new oak to enhance your drinking experience.
This is a classic smooth and elegant Shiraz - less fruit-sweet than its Barossa cousin. Expect cracked pepper and a touch of licorice to jump from the glass accompanied by redcurrant and dark fruit characters. It's plush on the tongue, well-rounded, long but still fresh. Delicious!
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Syrah is rich and round.
Plush, ripe Shiraz grapes leads the way with black pepper spice, then a thimble of Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.