STOP THE SQUEEZE
A Bloody Good Red for a bloody good cause
- You’ve the Smithbrook Vineyard in Pemberton to thank for this fruity Claret-type red. Ben kept the Individual blocks of Cab Sauv, Merlot, Cab Franc and Petit Verdot separate throughout an 18 month maturation before applying his blending wizardry.
- This is a soft, juicy, easy drinking red that will grab you with blueberry, marmalade, fig and Turkish delight characters, and a tiny touch of toast. It’s fruity and generous, and leaves a delectably smooth finish on your tongue.
This wine pays homage to some of the most expensive reds in France, yet tastes distinctly Australian. It's unique and certainly punches above its weight.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
- This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz Malbec blend, with 3 different grape varieties, from 5 different vineyards, in 3 different grape growing regions in WA. The Alliance is so named because of the strength of the blend! The different parcels of wines that are now allies and blended together in the one wine, have produced a wine that is a much higher quality wine than the individual blend components would have been if they were kept separate.
- Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for at least 10 months, This is a complex wine, due to the different components that have made up the final wine. There are aromas of violets, blackberry, blueberry, ripe blackcurrant, mint, liquorice, dark chocolates, and savoury bay leaves. On the palate, the wine has flavours of blueberry, blackcurrant, milk chocolate and blueberries, delicious!
- You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted wine. This truly is a labour of love. From the basket pressing and to the blending, to the tending in the vineyard This duo, do everything, by hand, you will not be disappointed....