- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!
- This is a lighter style Shiraz — not as big and blingy as its Barossa cousin — with softer fruit flavours. The quality is right up there with the best.
- Created from grapes from a single vineyard on the North Eastern Ridge of the Clare Valley. Glenn finds the wines from here show more perfume and freshness.
- A sip of this will reward you with intense purple fruit and raspberry characters and a hint of cinnamon and pepper. You should be able to pick out a touch of bay leaf and classic Shiraz peppercorns and the little pucker of fine tannins.
- A perfectly-balanced red blend that might remind you of the Aussie outback — red, earthy and full of local expression.
- It's a wonderful expression of the Clare Valley - two of its best varieties, skillfully crafted together in perfect harmony to a medium-bodied wine.
- It’s packed with juicy red and dark berries, slightly herby and a hint of mint-choc-chip (trust me, it works!). Its mouthwatering presence will be felt long after you’ve swallowed it.
Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
Judy and Glen Kelly continue to make their mark on Australia's winemaking scene with rarely produced Mediterranean varietals, including this Graciano! Thanks to a delicate vintage process that included night harvesting, crushing the fruit within three hours of picking and ageing the wine in French oak, the flavour integrity in this unique red is impeccable!
Wines like this aren't easy to come by; the grapes hail from the oldest Graciano planting in the Clare Valley. With a smooth palate and intense garnet colour that echoes an abundance of cherries and hint of five spice, each sip is reminiscent of slow, sunny days spent in northern Spain.
As a boutique winemakers, Judy and Glen only produced a small quantity of this delectable drop. A premium wine like this would typically set you back $27.99 but Angels can nab it for $17.99 - if they hurry!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels. Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This beautiful wine is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
- The nose packs a gamey punch with hints of strawberries, drawing you into the heavenly red world Adam has crafted. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips; think cherries and spices evolving into your glass. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 95% buy-again rating!
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leasingham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth-feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
The 2017 vintage knocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!