- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leasingham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth-feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
The 2018 vintage knocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!
- Adam's incredible winemaking operation in the Clare Valley turns out one boutique stunner after another. His latest Vermentino is no exception, drawing on its traditional Italian origins to deliver a glass full of irresistible flavours every time.
- You'll discover a larger than expected palate due to it being partially fermented in oak and matured on lees for 3 months to build further depth and complexity. A balanced line of acidity gives the palate length, direction and persistence in flavour.
- The last vintage blew minds and got Angel taste buds everywhere lining up for more. Is your mouth watering yet?? Pop this special white in your basket to discover a the next vintage of this classic Angel favourite - a fabulous alternative for Chardonnay lovers!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest vintage of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti drop uses grapes from the first harvest at Adam's new vineyard at the southern end of the Clare Valley. And the fantastic weather over the growing season meant the fruit came off in the best possible condition!
- A pale rose-gold in the glass, the scent of red apples, blood orange and flowers grabs your attention first. Then flavours of beurre bosc pear, candied lemon and honey biscuit wrap you in a crisp blanket you never want to leave.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming one of Australia's favourite white wines - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. No doubt this will be flying off the shelves once more!
- Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
- It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!
- Sourced from old, nutrient rich vines in the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley, this Riesling was gently pressed and transformed into a tantalising taste sensation in Adam's workshop.
- Showing citrus blossom and limes on the nose, you'll be drawn in before you can say 'afternoon beverage'! Zesty limes and grapefruit on the palate will bring the crowds running, so have your back-up bottle ready...
- It's clean, fresh and balanced beautifully to ensure each sip leaves your taste buds dancing along to a long lasting flavour party! Every vintage has scored a huge 90% or above buy-again rating from Angels everywhere, proving Adam has worked his magic once again.
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 96% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This beautiful wine is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
- The nose packs a gamey punch with hints of strawberries, drawing you into the heavenly red world Adam has crafted. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips; think cherries and spices evolving into your glass. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 95% buy-again rating!
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- A perfectly-balanced red blend that might remind you of the Aussie outback — red, earthy and full of local expression.
- It's a wonderful expression of the Clare Valley - two of its best varieties, skillfully crafted together in perfect harmony to a medium-bodied wine.
- It’s packed with juicy red and dark berries, slightly herby and a hint of mint-choc-chip (trust me, it works!). Its mouthwatering presence will be felt long after you’ve swallowed it.