Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot and a tiny amount of Shiraz and a thimble of Grenache to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
- Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
- It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Reserve Shiraz from Adam is Top Shelf in every sense of the word and made from intensely flavoured grapes hand picked from exceptional sites in the Northern and Southern ends of the Clare Valley.
- Once you twist the cap, aromas of dark berry, brambly, savoury fruits with notes of fennel, pepper, cloves and cinnamon will float around and make your mouth water. Try not to dive right into the glass at this point!
- With a palate underpinned by firm, but not overwhelming tannins, and spicy French oak, it's a wine gifted with great length and persistence of flavour. Made in tiny quantities, this is certainly a wine to treat yourself or share with someone special.
WE'RE NOT SURE
The highly anticipated Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon has arrived! Made with fruit from an exceptional old-vines from Schobers Vineyard in Auburn the Sub-region of Clare Valley.
Made in incredibly small volumes, hand made, matured high quality French oak for 18 months and then barrel-selected this is one for serious red wine lovers.
If this sounds like the wine for you (or someone you know) you better get your skates on. Just 1650 bottles available.
- Good things come to those who wait, and the wait is over! It is back by popular demand... and we just couldn't get this 93% rated stunner back quick enough. Of course, it's Angels who get priority access to the final release of her outstanding Clare Valley Shiraz.
- With elegance and finesse, this wine drips with quality. The single-vineyard 30 year old vines are located in Penwortham, at the centre of the world renowned Clare Valley. Having been matured in American oak barrels, it's a wine that has aged wonderfully and become more complex and concentrated.
- Your glass will show beautifully deep crimson colours with a vibrant red hue. The fresh boysenberry aromas are complimented by chocolate, white pepper and spice. Shiraz lovers will delighted with the palate; dominated by red berry flavours, pepper and spice. Medium bodied with a long and persistent finish, this is a top class Shiraz without the top class price. Another win for the Angels who made it possible!
- Adam's live-in-the-moment White wine is back! This year's installment is made from Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer, all growing next to each other and harvested at the same time, just the same as the original winemakers did.
- Co-fermenting the grapes has produced am aromatic, spicy and textural wine that will take you to your happy place!
- WWII Italian prisoners of war created history as they arrived in South Australia's serene wine regions and spread their incredible culture, including dishes of Rabbit & Spaghetti. The coming together of these cultures makes you think, just as the rustic union of these White grapes will. Cheers!
- Sourced from old, nutrient rich vines in the Watervale sub-region of Clare Valley, this Riesling was gently pressed and transformed into a tantalising taste sensation in Adam's workshop.
- Showing citrus blossom and limes on the nose, you'll be drawn in before you can say 'afternoon beverage'! Zesty limes and grapefruit on the palate will bring the crowds running, so have your back-up bottle ready...
- It's clean, fresh and balanced beautifully to ensure each sip leaves your taste buds dancing along to a long lasting flavour party! Every vintage has scored a huge 90% or above buy-again rating from Angels everywhere, proving Adam has worked his magic once again.
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
A scrumptious product of Adam's winemaking wizardry, this wine is sourced from low yielding, dry-grown Shiraz in White Hut and Leasingham, within the Clare Valley. First up, a wonderful fragrant nose of violets, cassis & white pepper to draw you in.
Then, you won't be able to hide your smile as the powerful palate takes the stage, supported by cedar oak to give it mouth watering length and persistence. The bold mouth-feel is thanks to partial fermentation in oak to build further depth and complexity.
The 2017 vintage knocked Angels' socks off, to the tune of a huge 97% buy-again rating. Go on, pop one of South Australia's most warming reds in your basket today!