- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
- Adam has sourced fruit from long-term vineyards growers of great provenance at the southern end of the Clare Valley.
- Vibrant ruby red. The nose has lifted varietal aromas of blackcurrant, mocha and blood plum, with hints of cigar, bay leaf and thyme. The palate is long, concentrated and ripe with varietal cassis, dark chocolate and dry herb flavours supported by subtle oak, fine acidity and generous, velvety tannin.
- Great as a stand alone wine but equally as delicious with anything from pizza to slow-cooked lamb shanks with velvety parsnip puree and delicately roasted baby spring vegetables.
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
- It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!
- This is a lighter style Shiraz — not as big and blingy as its Barossa cousin — with softer fruit flavours. The quality is right up there with the best.
- Created from grapes from a single vineyard on the North Eastern Ridge of the Clare Valley. Glenn finds the wines from here show more perfume and freshness.
- A sip of this will reward you with intense purple fruit and raspberry characters and a hint of cinnamon and pepper. You should be able to pick out a touch of bay leaf and classic Shiraz peppercorns and the little pucker of fine tannins.
- A perfectly-balanced red blend that might remind you of the Aussie outback — red, earthy and full of local expression.
- It's a wonderful expression of the Clare Valley - two of its best varieties, skillfully crafted together in perfect harmony to a medium-bodied wine.
- It’s packed with juicy red and dark berries, slightly herby and a hint of mint-choc-chip (trust me, it works!). Its mouthwatering presence will be felt long after you’ve swallowed it.
Judy & Glenn Kelly have created a truly unique ‘heaven sent’ for the Angels. Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon merged with some softer Merlot to round out the palate. Beautifully soft!
Get ready for lifted bright aromas and a vibrant yet smooth palate of ripe berry fruits with subtle hints of spice and chocolate. Yum!
A drop of this calibre usually sells for upwards of $30 a bottle elsewhere so don't miss out on this boutique creation.
Judy and Glen Kelly continue to make their mark on Australia's winemaking scene with rarely produced Mediterranean varietals, including this Graciano! Thanks to a delicate vintage process that included night harvesting, crushing the fruit within three hours of picking and ageing the wine in French oak, the flavour integrity in this unique red is impeccable!
Wines like this aren't easy to come by; the grapes hail from the oldest Graciano planting in the Clare Valley. With a smooth palate and intense garnet colour that echoes an abundance of cherries and hint of five spice, each sip is reminiscent of slow, sunny days spent in northern Spain.
As a boutique winemakers, Judy and Glen only produced a small quantity of this delectable drop. A premium wine like this would typically set you back $27.99 but Angels can nab it for $17.99 - if they hurry!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels. Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!