- A light, bright delight made with Pinot Noir grapes from a beautiful single vineyard, high in the Eden Valley of South Australia.
- Open it up to reward your senses with watermelon, lemon peel and nectarine and a lovely floral overtone. It’s a fresh, juicy and lingering pleasure that loves a prawn or two.
- Incredibly well priced for a single vineyard Pinot Noir Rose, especially as it’s from the Barossa legend that put Yalumba firmly on the map!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Paul and Ralph have delivered yet again with their aged Barossa Shiraz. The growing season produced grapes with great aromatics, sensational fruit flavours and good acidity.
Delicious aromas of morello cherry, dried plum, anise and cedar oaky notes drive through to rich deep flavours of plum, raspberry, blackcurrant and chocolatey mocha. The finest of savoury tannins and hints of sweet oak all combine to round out this beautifully refined, super-generous wine.
SCRIBE Barossa Shiraz will sell very quickly. Once it’s gone it’ll be a long wait until the next vintage. Don’t miss out on your chance to try an aged Barossa Shiraz at an extraordinary price.
This generous Shiraz is a celebration of the Barossa Valley - its vineyards, its grape growers and its remarkable wines - by two Barossa Legends.
The impressive single vineyard fruit gives this wine its distinctive inky black colour and intensly fruity flavour. Take a sip and enjoy lingering flavours of fleshy blackberry, blueberry and blood-plum, with a hint of chocolate, anise and black olive.
Quite simply, a single vineyard Shiraz with serious viticultural and winemaking pedigree at a cracker price.
- Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunning red was lovingly crafted from perfect little Barossan grapes. Adam knows just who to call for the best ones!
- 2018 was an outstanding vintage in the Valley, all that needed adding was a skilled and passionate winemaker like Adam and some French Oak barrels. If you love big juicy reds, this one’s got your name all over it.
- This beautiful wine is rich in brambly flavour with that classic touch of mocha and allspice, and a whiff of fresh cigar. Outstanding value for a wine of this quality.
Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
Stuart Bourne’s small batch trial wines have returned! A forward thinking, innovative, ground breaking, experiment of small scale, emerging Mediterranean varietals from the beating heart of the Barossa.
Beautiful lifted spicy notes with soft red berry fleshy hints. Medium bodied, bright, fresh and vibrant. So gluggable on its own or match it with the best prosciutto you can find.
With only 3 barrels made, this extremely rare Barossa gem is sure to fly out of the store. Don’t miss out on your chance to discover the wow factor!
- Sorby snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
- Full to the brim with blackberry, mixed berry compote, mocha, thyme and cedar characters, this lavish Shiraz is as deep as it is long.
- Sumptuous and velvety, it’s fruity power and firm tannins will have you longing for another glass. Incredible value from a talented winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
Caroline Dunn is Aussie wine royalty and her small batch of Barossa red deliciousness returns! Mataro is one of Barossa valley’s most beguiling varieties and her fresh winemaking approach lets the fruit speak for itself.
This Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release and will develop further complex layers over time. With premium fruit selected from dress circle vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
If you like a young, light red, or a dry Rose, you really should try this unique little gem. It goes fabulously well with food (hello long lazy lunch!) and is lower in alcohol than your typical Aussie reds.
Inside the clear glass bottle lies a young, frisky red with the scent of a red berry tart, dusted with allspice. It’s so unlike other reds — crisp and refreshing, light, juicy and full of fun, with just the merest hint of tannin. Think Pinot Noir but lighter, more zippy.
Not only an exciting new wine, this is a clever example of a grower future-proofing his vineyard and collaborating with a top winemaker to weave cutting edge wine magic. Try it!
The grapes for this classic blend come from ancient Barossa vines — at more than 80 years old, they’re very rare! 2019 was a low yielding vintage too, which means less wine was made but it’s got super intense flavours.
Look out for nifty sour cherry flavours from the Grenache, spicy plum characters from the Shiraz and a savoury edge from the Mataro. And the slightest hint of time in big old oak barrels.
Try and find a wine with this pedigree in bottle shops and you'll be paying anywhere up to 5 times as much!