Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
- Josh is a winemaker to watch with a tip top pedigree - you'll find the likes of Henschke on his resume. His wines are lauded by wine reviewers and wine-lovers alike.
- The grapes for this stunning blend were hand-picked from his family's beautiful organic and biodynamically managed Barossa vineyards. Careful basket-pressing and 15 months in old French oak barrels show you just how much love has gone into this wine. Each variety was kept separate and blended just before bottling.
- This easy-drinking drop represents a new generation of Barossa reds and really over-delivers for the price! Enjoy how the blueberry fruit characters of the Shiraz mingle seductively with the earthy Mataro, while the Grenache gives you plenty of juicy red fruit flavour.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunning red was lovingly crafted from perfect little Barossan grapes. Adam knows just who to call for the best ones!
- 2018 was an outstanding vintage in the Valley, all that needed adding was a skilled and passionate winemaker like Adam and some French Oak barrels. If you love big juicy reds, this one’s got your name all over it.
- This beautiful wine is rich in brambly flavour with that classic touch of mocha and allspice, and a whiff of fresh cigar. Outstanding value for a wine of this quality.
Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
This generous Shiraz is a celebration of the Barossa Valley - its vineyards, its grape growers and its remarkable wines - by two Barossa Legends.
The impressive single vineyard fruit gives this wine its distinctive inky black colour and intensly fruity flavour. Take a sip and enjoy lingering flavours of fleshy blackberry, blueberry and blood-plum, with a hint of chocolate, anise and black olive.
Quite simply, a single vineyard Shiraz with serious viticultural and winemaking pedigree at a cracker price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
WE'RE NOT SURE
Paul and Ralph have started their Naked journey off with a bang launching their aged Barossa Shiraz to all Angels. The growing season produced grapes with great aromatics, sensational fruit flavours and good acidity.
Delicious aromas of morello cherry, dried plum, anise and cedar oaky notes drive through to rich deep flavours of plum, raspberry, blackcurrant and chocolatey mocha. The finest of savoury tannins and hints of sweet oak all combine to round out this beautifully refined, super-generous wine.
SCRIBE Barossa Shiraz will sell very quickly. Once it’s gone it’ll be a long wait until the next vintage. Don’t miss out on your chance to try an aged Barossa Shiraz at an extraordinary price.
- Sorby snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
- Full to the brim with blackberry, mixed berry compote, mocha, thyme and cedar characters, this lavish Shiraz is as deep as it is long.
- Sumptuous and velvety, it’s fruity power and firm tannins will have you longing for another glass. Incredible value from a talented winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
Aussie red lovers...stop here! This stunner is rich, ripe, firm and full bodied, and not harshly tannic nor overtly oaky. The fruit, tannin and oak levels are all balanced to suit someone who enjoys full bodied red wine but does not want to have their head pulled apart. Lovely length of dark berry fruit flavours mingle nicely with the firm, dry yet elegant finish. The stamp of Barossa Shiraz is one steeped in history and tradition, and and this red pays homage to this. Handmade, small scale artisanal wine just for Angels!
Numerous little pockets of the Barossa Valley are represented in this wine, comprised of small parcels of quality Shiraz that were individually picked and fermented. Each parcel was basket pressed, the most gentle way to handle grapes and maintain fine control of every element - skin contact, tannin, flavour balance...yep, old school class! Maturation was in a mix of older French and American oak barrels for almost 18 months, prior to being blended together to create this wine. Bright, lifted aromas of dark berry fruits and oh-so-subtle oak. Rich, ripe and a deliciously long finish!
Everyone needs a bottle of Barossa Shiraz lying around waiting for a few friends and a decent feed to pop up. So why not have this one ready at all times?! It is truly a fabulous example of why the Barossa is famous for Shiraz, yet it can be all yours at a fraction of the wider market price. Value. Value. Value! Last Years vintage sold out in a blink, so don't miss out on your chance to get your hands on this gem.
You guessed it - the best of the best. This rich, firm and full bodied red wine shows all the hallmarks of what the region and variety are famous for. Rich, brooding dark red, blue and black fruits with silky smooth oak and abundantly rich flavours.
Within this enticing bottle lies simply the best selection of Shiraz fruit from small parcels from 5 local grape growing families growers throughout the Barossa. Traditional labour-intensive basket pressing was the only choice for Stu, ensuring the grapes were treated gently and that he could end up with exactly the right balance of flavour and tannin. Almost 2 years in French oak sent this juice to off-the-scale highs of deliciousness, and even THEN only the finest barrels were tested and hand picked to become the Reserve wine for 2018.
When it comes to their passion - Barossa Shiraz - this wine is the pinnacle for Stuey and his three amigos. They are true believers in minimum intervention, only getting involved with the fruit when they have to. It doesn't get much more ‘small scale’, ‘hand crafted’ or ‘artisanal high-end’ than this. With only 500 cases in existence don't be the Angel that misses out.