STOP THE SQUEEZE
A Bloody Good Red for a bloody good cause
The fruit for this classic Aussie drop comes from ancient Barossa vines. At up to 85 years old, they’re very rare!
Ageing in large barrels and a longer than usual maceration (softening) process for the Grenache grapes have made these red fruit flavours sing, with strawberry characters that swirl around your glass and a hint of cedar from time spent in oak.
Made exclusively for Angels, this beautifully balanced blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro is only available in tiny quantities that sell out vintage after vintage. If you love a vibrant Barossa red, you won’t want to wait around!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Each parcel of grapes was individually open-fermented to bring out its unique character, and aged in old oak barrels for almost 2 years.
Pour a glass and enjoy the deep, dark berry and chocolate flavours and soft tannins as it hugs your tongue. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this glorious red will put a huge smile on your face. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Exceptional grape parcels from family vineyards have been individually open fermented before maturing in old oak barrels for nearly a year.
The result is a deliciously inviting wine with a light touch, smacking of rich red and black fruit and a touch of spice. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this classic blend will set your taste buds alive. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Top rate single vineyard fruit was open fermented, gently basket pressed then aged in French oak for almost 2 years to make this stunning Cabernet.
Each delightful mouthful is packed with cherries, blackcurrants and blueberries, elegant spice from the oak and leaves a smooth, rounded finish. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with kid gloves once in the winery, this sensuous red will truly bowl you over. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
- A light, bright delight made with Pinot Noir grapes from a beautiful single vineyard, high in the Eden Valley of South Australia.
- Open it up to reward your senses with watermelon, lemon peel and nectarine and a lovely floral overtone. It’s a fresh, juicy and lingering pleasure that loves a prawn or two.
- Incredibly well priced for a single vineyard Pinot Noir Rose, especially as it’s from the Barossa legend that put Yalumba firmly on the map!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Only the best fruit from the best family vineyards gets into this exceptional wine. The individual grape parcels were open fermented, basket pressed and aged in French and American oak for almost 2 years before meticulous blending.
It’s a complete joy to drink — rich and ripe, bursting with dark berries and classic oakyness that lingers like a stolen kiss. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with kid gloves once in the winery, this generous red will truly astound and delight your taste buds. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
Sorby’s snaffled the finest grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valleys and expertly blended them to create this gorgeous wine.
Enjoy the heady scent of dark fruit, smoked game, dried cherry, mint chocolate and toasted nut! Those gorgeous fruit flavours and silky, polished tannins will captivate you for hours — if it lasts that long!
Incredible value from a talented and experienced winemaker who’s racked up 41 vintages.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
There’s no doubt about it, Caroline Dunn is Aussie winemaking royalty. And her latest vintage of Barossa red is something to talk about! As one of the region’s most intriguing varieties, the lucky Angels that bring this Mataro home are in for a treat.
With complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes and spice that give way to a hint of floral flavours, the third vintage of Caroline’s Mataro is expressive and captivating with every sip.
Having been made from premium Barossa fruit, this red is a soft and generous wine that will linger long after you’ve finished your glass. Between Caroline’s impressive list of top notch awards and a limited amount of her small batch wine, this Mataro won’t be on our shelves for long!
This generous Shiraz is a celebration of the Barossa Valley - its vineyards, its grape growers and its remarkable wines - by two Barossa Legends.
The impressive single vineyard fruit gives this wine its distinctive inky black colour and intensly fruity flavour. Take a sip and enjoy lingering flavours of fleshy blackberry, blueberry and blood-plum, with a hint of chocolate, anise and black olive.
Quite simply, a single vineyard Shiraz with serious viticultural and winemaking pedigree at a cracker price.