- It’s not often a perfectly aged big red like this comes along! Winemakers Paul & Ralph have ‘been there, done that’ with some of the most admired wineries in the land and have 65-odd years of combined experience.
- Premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valley regions went into this deliciously aged example of a premium Barossa Cab Shiraz. 11 months in oak barrels have finished it off in style.
- It’s packed with heady flavours of ripe redcurrants and dark juicy plums. You should be able to pick up a floral note as you open the bottle too. Fabulous tannins will grip and linger on your tongue — and you’ll love it for it!
- Sourcing pristine grapes from some of the best vineyards across the Barossa Valley has given Josh a raft of diverse fruit characters to play with. The result is a classic rich and regal Barossa Shiraz that captures the essence of the iconic wine region.
- Matured for the most part in old French and American oak barrels, this deep red gem is bold in flavour but soft and smooth on the tongue. Get your senses ready for loads of juicy black and blue fruits with some hints of spice and smokey oak. Truly delicious.
- This is one of the most famous styles of wines in the world now, along with the likes of Burgundy, Tuscany and Bordeaux. With the ability to age for 10+ years, this is a supreme Barossa Shiraz you can enjoy with your friends over dinner or tuck away and keep just for yourself!
The fruit for this classic Aussie drop comes from ancient Barossa vines. At up to 85 years old, they’re very rare!
Ageing in large barrels and a longer than usual maceration (softening) process for the Grenache grapes have made these red fruit flavours sing, with strawberry characters that swirl around your glass and a hint of cedar from time spent in oak.
Made exclusively for Angels, this beautifully balanced blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro is only available in tiny quantities that sell out vintage after vintage. If you love a vibrant Barossa red, you won’t want to wait around!
- The label says it all - this wine is poetry in a glass. A stunningly intense single vineyard Barossa Shiraz you just can’t get anywhere else. If you’ve tried the Scribe before, this is its big brother.
- 2017 was a great vintage with exceptional grapes coming off the 25-year-old vines. From this fantastic base, Paul and Ralph poured in their considerable experience to deliver you a pristine and powerful reserve wine.
- A swirl in the glass unlocks its red fruits and black cherry, and layers of mocha, vanilla and black pepper. Take a sip to experience intense red fruits, plum, spice and toasty oak. This ripe and flavoursome style has soft, subtle tannins which linger and leave you wanting.
Each parcel of grapes was individually open-fermented to bring out its unique character, and aged in old oak barrels for almost 2 years.
Pour a glass and enjoy the deep, dark berry and chocolate flavours and soft tannins as it hugs your tongue. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this glorious red will put a huge smile on your face. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
Exceptional grape parcels from family vineyards have been individually open fermented before maturing in old oak barrels for nearly a year.
The result is a deliciously inviting wine with a light touch, smacking of rich red and black fruit and a touch of spice. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this classic blend will set your taste buds alive. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
Grapes were sourced from the acclaimed Light Pass sub-region of the Barossa. Caroline’s fresh, uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
The wine was matured in seasoned French oak for 18 months to promote a soft, silky texture and subtle complexity without picking up dominant oak flavour. Bright, fragrant aromas of blood-plum, mulberry, blueberry and blackberry, with hints of star anise, savoury spice and red licorice.
A uniquely Australian red with a distinctive, evocative style. This iconic Barossa variety is given a graceful, modern twist. Perfect to enjoy on its own or with a juicy rib-eye steak with crispy leeks and potatoes or barbecued lamb ribs with chilli-plum sauce!
This generous Shiraz is a celebration of the Barossa Valley - its vineyards, its grape growers and its remarkable wines - by two Barossa Legends.
The impressive single vineyard fruit gives this wine its distinctive inky black colour and intensly fruity flavour. Take a sip and enjoy lingering flavours of fleshy blackberry, blueberry and blood-plum, with a hint of chocolate, anise and black olive.
Quite simply, a single vineyard Shiraz with serious viticultural and winemaking pedigree at a cracker price.
- A light and easy-drinking style of Rosé made from a unique blend of Vermentino, Sangiovese and Grenache, from three different Barossa sites by three different growers.
- The Vermentino almost adds a maritime character to the wine, the Sangiovese some dark fruit, savoury edges and spice, while the Grenache brings some raspberry freshness. All balanced in perfect harmony.
- The perfect tipple for a warm day - paired with seafood, this lovely drop will please most people round the table (or hide in the fridge and keep it all to yourself ;)
Think of Sorby as your very on Naked Wines Santa. (We do.) He and the elves have wrapped up an epic Cabernet Sauvignon, which delivers an expert blend of grapes from both Eden Valley and the Barossa, along with just a sneaky pinch of Barossa Valley Shiraz to give it some grunt.
Matured for 24 months, it’s all about the sweet toasty French oak flavours, which give it delicious length. The Couch Reserve has a superb balance of both fruit and oak, and at least 15 years aging potential.
Put simply, it’s a powerhouse wine at a seriously affordable price - with Advent Angels scoring 26% off this 6 pack.