QLD and NSW came together in harmony for this tantalising blend. Grapes from the high-altitude Granite Belt, QLD, and Hilltops, NSW, were allowed to ripen slowly and develop complex flavours before matchmaking in the shed.
The Marsanne, Viognier and Roussanne grapes were field blended (grown in the same vineyard) and fermented as one to ensure the right balance of flavours, textures and aromas.
A full-bodied, lightly-oaked wine, this is a great alternative to Chardonnay. Enjoy stone fruit and honey flavours and a delicious scent of orange blossom. Match this rich wine with richly flavoured food and enjoy the union!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Naked trailblazers Glen & Andrew have created this delicious Italian-style red from a blend of Sangiovese, Nebbiolo and Barbera grapes from award-winning cool climate vineyards in NSW and QLD.
- Open a bottle and let the gentle scent of rose petals, red berries & cedar wood suck you in. This dry, fruity wine is bursting with red berry flavours and a touch of spiciness from 9 months in oak. Its mouth-puckering tannins feel like velvet on your tongue.
- This sensational wine was made in limited numbers. If you love Italian varietals, get a bottle or two while you can. It's going to be snapped up quickly!
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver their next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. Beyond the hand-dipped wax seal, this incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits.
- The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, especially with it's layers of French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins. A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. All this exotic deliciousness can wing to your Angel door for under $19!
- This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once your through the hand-dipped wax seal you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.