This stunning Barossa Shiraz comes courtesy of Stuart Bourne, the 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year. He’s one of our top Winemakers and as a very special treat for our 10th Birthday this year, he crafted this VIP, limited release bottle. It’s a spectacular example of what this iconic region (and winemaker) can deliver.
Treated with the utmost respect for the fruit and the region, this glorious red will put a huge smile on your face. One sip will reveal why Stuey has earned such acclaim! With beautiful crimson hues and wafting aromas of blackfruits, this is firm, ripe and full in your mouth. The flavours will linger for quite some time - delicious.
This wine was made with a wonderful tapestry of carefully chosen Barossa Valley and Eden Valley Shiraz grapes. Round, soft, rich and smooth, it’s exactly like a Barossa Shiraz should be. “Every now and then we get parcels of wine that rate very highly, so we put them in the ‘Back of the Shed’ for further consideration,” explains Stuey. “Once matured, we then blend them to create something special.”
- The Cinsault grapes for this classy drop are grown in the Minervois area of the Languedoc in France - a Mediterranean climate that’s perfect for growing juicy, aromatic grapes.
- Once off the vine in the cool of night, the grapes were gently pressed, fermented in shiny tanks and left on lees for 4 months to add extra character to the finished wine.
- Get your glass ready for a delicate, fresh and easy-drinking Rosé, bursting with ripe raspberry and strawberry flavours. Just the ticket for a cheeky Sunday sip or to pair with food and friends over a long lazy lunch.
Fruit from the cool high Strathbogie Ranges, 100 kilometers north of Melbourne, was all Callum needed to produce this elegant wine, full of regional character.
You’re in for a real treat! Fresh strawberry and cherry with a hint of spice hits you first, followed by a juicy wave of fruit with velvety tannins. Enjoy a glass with dinner or take it to a friend’s place and share the love.
Great Pinots at this price are hard to come by, so you should jump on this one right away. And don’t forget to let the Garlands know what you think!
- Picked from one of Australia’s premier Prosecco regions, this off-dry bubbly beauty is just the ticket for celebrating, and relatively low in alcohol for a wine.
- Pop the top for a little hit of apple, lemon zest, grapefruit and pistachio nuts. Every mouthful is a wild ride of refreshing acidity and hints of sweet fruit. Will pair perfectly with savoury cheeses, cured meats and seafood.
- Made exclusively for Angels, this tasty little number is amazing value for money - super delicious and drinking beautifully right now. A perfect party wine or way to celebrate the weekend!
This sophisticated Cabernet showcases the best Coonawarra has to offer - single vineyard, from a great vintage, aged to perfection over 5 years… but there’s very little available. One for the true red wine lover, if they're quick!
Luke selected the best fruit from the best vines in the 60 yr old vineyard where he grew up. Painstaking winemaking has been followed by a long snooze in top notch French oak for 2 years.
This wine just oozes class. Dark berries, intense liquorice and chocolate, and a savoury hit of spice and blackberry cassis. Earthy undertones with leather and tobacco are served up with a long, smooth finish. Just gorgeous.
- Marlborough lovers stop here! Mike's latest Destination vintage brings you an amazing chance to experience all that New Zealand's premier Sauvignon Blanc growing region has to offer. This wine is a blend of three different vineyard sites in Marlborough's southern valleys.
- The clay based soils where the fruit parcels were grown provide texture and depth of flavour to the gorgeous citrus, stone fruit and elderflower palate layers. The acid is seamlessly integrated into the fleshy and vibrantly fruited palate, making for a long and clean finish. A huge drinkability and food friendly factors tick all boxes for terrific value and versatility as an anytime crowd pleaser!
- This is a drop that will liven your senses, treat your tastebuds and delight as a drink on it's own or if matched with an equally tasty meal. Dive in to the wonderful clarity and vibrancy of this white and let it take you to your relaxation Destination.
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of pea pod and flowers layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus from lees contact.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
Home to Mark and Emma Kenneally, Culley Road basks in the Mediterranean climate of McLaren Vale. The A-grade vineyard that used to supply Penfolds is now in conversion to certified organic status and managed with the love and attention that the A&K team is known for.
This is a big and intense red wine - think cherries and blackcurrants with a dusting of pepper-powered mocha. It's all about that magnificent fruit!
Hailing from a vineyard that previously supplied fruit for $150 bottles of wine, this Shiraz is an Angel bargain! Tuck a few away for a rainy day – they’ll evolve beautifully in the cellar for the next 10 years.
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the Victorian winemaking community. Few tributes could honour this talented viticulturalist more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life, like him.
This gorgeous Shiraz was aged in French and American oak for 18 months before going into the bottle for a nice quiet rest. Get ready for ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of white pepper and spice and a long, smooth finish. An aged beauty!