STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
- The Culley Road vineyard lies at the southern end of McLaren Vale on a high and windy site - the perfect spot for keeping growing grapes cool and happy!
- A mere 5 hours on its dark skins have given this fresh, crisp, Provence style Rose an elegant light pink blush. Watch out for that heady scent of ripe watermelon, strawberry and white peach to draw you into a creamy berry fruit drop with a hint of spice.
- It's a brand new wine from a popular winemaking team that tap into their wealth of winemaking experience in both New Zealand and Australia. You know it’s going to be good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
- This juicy red began life as slow-ripened grapes from high up in cool-climate Orange. Fermented to perfection by master Ash, the final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic.
- Pour a glass of this deep purple delight and a waft of inviting dried fruit, violets and raspberries will come out to greet you. Each sip is a journey into a land of spicy plums and fruits of the forest with a noticeable tannin lick.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. That's a number of great excuses to treat yourself to this stellar cool-climate Shiraz.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Savvy B.
- Long, slow ripening conditions reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. And if that wasn't enough, it won GOLD at the NZ Organic Wine Awards. I'd grab a bottle to see why!
- Ash sourced the grapes for this easy-drinking drop from the Central Ranges wine region around Canowindra - from one of the most renowned organic vineyards in the area.
- It’s a tropical fruit salad in your glass - pineapple, passion fruit, tangerine and green apples are all there, plus the delightfully fresh zing of citrus.
- This is an organic white in limited supply that simply oozes ‘drink me’. An everyday drop at a perfect price like this should always have a place in your fridge.
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
- The fruit for this zippy little number comes from an exceptional certified organic vineyard in the Margaret River region. It’s the region’s signature white blend - and it’s been treated with due deference.
- Fresh and zesty notes of Meyer lemon will hit you first, leaving your senses clean and refreshed. Lively lemon and lime flavours pack out the palate at first sip, while passionfruit and lychee stroll in shortly after.
- With warmer weather just around the corner, this is one to keep ready in the fridge. It’s fresh and crisp like the first swim of summer (but without the sand in your pants!)
- Juicy black grapes lazed under a warm sun along river flats near Cowra before meeting their vinous fate in this stunning drop. The final wine matured in both new and old French oak barrels for 12 months to let the wood, wine and lees do their magic dance.
- The result is a purple-hued delight that smells of floral spice and plums. Each mouthful smacks of raspberries and plums with long savoury tannins and hints of spice.
- It’s organic, it’s limited in numbers and you can only get it here. Grab yours now to enjoy over winter with a good meal, good friends, or maybe just good memories.
The fruit for this wine comes from an exceptional certified organic vineyard in the Margaret River region with the same ethical and sustainable focus as the winemaker, Ben.
Ben has gone all out, mixing tried & tested techniques with new world tricks of the trade to achieve this warming, red-berry laden hug. Its velvety layers of red berries and savoury spice build with each sip, and lead to a finish that leaves you wanting more.
With your continued support for exclusive drops like this, Ben continues to grow his family business. His vineyard was bought with Angel help and he's already up to his ears building a big new winery!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Chenin Blanc is an incredible white varietal originating in France. Ben's Blindside take on it delivers a super fruit-driven and textural delight tasting of crisp pear, with a hint of citrus. It's refreshing, silky smooth layers lead to a finish that simply keeps going.
- Ben has gone all out, mixing rustic and new world tricks of the trade to achieve a dreamy, refreshing drop. A portion of the grapes were hand-picked and skin fermented to lock in texture. The skin ferment portion then sat in concrete eggs and french barriques, with every parcel undergoing wild ferment.
- This wine is a single vineyard stunner, and has just been certified organic (a three year process). Angels have got a true steal at their fingertips at under $14. Don't delay, dive in to something new today.