STOP THE SQUEEZE
Rescue Randal's reds to help rebuild his vineyard
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver the next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean.
- This incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits. The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, showing off time in French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins.
- A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
- Jen's Tempranillo Shiraz has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. It is rich and robust, punchy and powerful, vibrant and very, very good!!!
- This is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. If you like juicy reds, with rich and rounded mid-palate fruit and savoury mouth-puckering tannins, then the Rebel Tempranillo Shiraz should be at the top of your list.
- This wine offers incredible intensity, complexity and depth – a testimony to the passion and dedication of my growers, and the attention to detail given to the wines in the winery.