The 2021 vintage marks the return of this decadent favourite, hailing from Mark and Emma Kenneally’s organically managed vineyard in McLaren Vale where rare bush vines deliver evenly ripened fruit.
The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day, requiring a dedication to winemaking that’s evident in every sip. Meanwhile, half tank, half old oak maturation kept the flavours fresh and bright.
This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water!
- A stunning salmon colour, this is a serious rose – crisp, dry and very more-ish! “Our blushing Rose is made with a nod and a wink to the traditional Provençal style Roses we love,” explains winemakers Nina Stocker and Kate Day.
- Crafted using central Victorian grapes from low-yielding vines, this is a delicious blend of Mourvèdre and Grenache. Ready to be enjoyed now while young and supple, it’s the perfect partner to a good catch-up or delicious seafood feast.
- With wafting wild strawberry scents and a delectable hint of dried thyme, it has just the slightest savoury notes and a wonderful minerality on your tongue. A crisp, citrus finish leaves you ready to reach over to top up your glass before it’s even empty!
- Prime old Grenache vineyards across South Australia gave up their prized fruit for this juicy red. Matured for 9 months in barrel and tank, it’s ready for your drinking pleasure right now.
- Enjoy a heady cherry and redcurrant scent with hints of rhubarb and sweet spice in the glass. It’s a lighter style red with soft red plum, raspberry and anise flavours, gentle tannins and a lasting finish.
- This wine exists because thousands of Angels have embraced the talented independent winemaker behind it and given him the freedom to make it. Win win!
- Made in extremely low volumes, this fruit-driven drop is pure quality and class. Once it's gone, you’ll never have another chance to try it.
- It's made with grapes from vines over 100 years old, planted in perfect Grenache-loving soil. Blood plum and boysenberry as you let it out, it tastes of juicy black cherry and mulberry with soft tannins and a lingering, savoury finish.
- Sensational fruit and Adam’s winemaking magic have created a rare treat - a wine that will leave you wanting to marry it. Try it.
- With grapes from 25 and 85 year old vines in the mix, this is a serious drop. A genuinely handcrafted small batch wine using 10% whole bunches for extra punch. The fruit was amazing and really shines in the finished wine.
- Dive into its purple haze for a whiff of raspberry spice. Velvety and long on the tongue, it’s incredibly moreish - bursting with raspberry and plum flavours and a medium body.
- This is a rare gem for sure with only 6,000 bottles produced. Get in quick if you want to find out what an Aussie Grenache can be in the hands of a master of his craft!
- Aussie Grenache is hot property right now. No longer the big rich fortified wines of yesteryear, Grenache has rocketed onto the wine scene with a new personality - fragrant, pure and absolutely delicious.
- Glenn’s stunning drop started life on gnarly 90-year-old vines on the sands of Blewitt Springs - that's really special. The winemaking process was as hands off as possible to let the fruit characters shine.
- It’s red cherry as much as raspberry, earth as much as spice, florals more than fennel. It feels juicy from start to finish and both acidity and tannin work in delicious balance. Where else could you find such a unique wine style from such an old vineyard for such amazing value but here?!
- French for 'early bird', JP chose the name to reflect this wine's early release. It's a drier, lighter-bodied style with candied fruit flavours and a touch of musk.
- JP’s 4 years making wine in the warm, irrigated Riverland of SA are the inspiration behind this drop. Made from Grenache grapes grown in the heat of that climate, it's a wonderful lighter wine style when picked early.
- This wine doesn’t need lashings of oak, skin tannins and hot ferments. Just the silky skills of a seasoned winemaker with already perfect little grapes, and another Naked gem is born.