This sophisticated Cabernet showcases the best Coonawarra has to offer - single vineyard, from a great vintage, aged to perfection over 5 years… but there’s very little available. One for the true red wine lover, if they're quick!
Luke selected the best fruit from the best vines in the 60 yr old vineyard where he grew up. Painstaking winemaking has been followed by a long snooze in top notch French oak for 2 years.
This wine just oozes class. Dark berries, intense liquorice and chocolate, and a savoury hit of spice and blackberry cassis. Earthy undertones with leather and tobacco are served up with a long, smooth finish. Just gorgeous.
Only the best fruit from the best family vineyards gets into this exceptional wine. The individual grape parcels were open fermented, basket pressed and aged in French and American oak for almost 2 years before meticulous blending.
It’s a complete joy to drink — rich and ripe, bursting with dark berries and classic oakyness that lingers like a stolen kiss. The grip of drought in 2019 reduced the grape volumes but pushed the flavours into overdrive.
- Treated with kid gloves once in the winery, this generous red will truly astound and delight your taste buds. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
Sam’s super single-vineyard Shiraz comes from the Gentle Annie vineyard near Dookie in Central Victoria. This relatively dry site produces a low yielding crop of very small berries, giving a deeply coloured wine with extraordinary concentration of flavour.
The fruit was harvested over the first three weeks in March which produced a range of flavours from the early pick being more peppery through to the more richer jammy later parcels.
This superb shiraz has an incredibly deep red colour showing a youthful vibrant magenta at the edges. It has great intensity of flavour with blueberry fruits, along with a sweet spice and almost a chocolatey note. This is a beautifully balanced wine with great intensity of flavour finishing with silky fine grained tannins.
- Once again Stuart brings us an out-of-this-world Top Shelf beauty, poised to blow the socks off any Chardonnay or Margaret River enthusiast. Truly a labour of love, there was no crushing in the creation of this juicy treat. All grapes were whole fruit pressed to lock in maximum aromatics and complexity.
- Matured in a combination of new and older Burgundian oak barriques for 12 months, and then held back in tank for longer to allow the flavours to meld, and the wine to gain poise. Scents of lemon curd, peach skin, pink grapefruit, and citrus oils leap will from your glass. Notes of hazelnut and vanilla follow to really get you salivating!
- The palate packs texture and weight of flavour beyond expectation. This is off-set by a mineral acidity that makes the finish fresh without dulling the persistence of flavour. Stuart has created a wine of nuance that manages to walk the tightrope of generosity and a clean finish. Above all, it is classic Margaret River Chardonnay that will drink well, as soon as you open the bottle! Stuart's tip? You simply won't be able to buy a Chardonnay with this level of complexity or style, at this price, from anywhere else.
Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing and winemaking powerhouse Brian Fletcher's passionate approach to the 2019 vintage has resulted in a bold and beautiful wine (again!).
The flavours are striking - it's packed to the rafters with dark berries, raisin toast and a hint vanilla. Each massive mouthful will hang around long after you've finished it.
Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He's a master of Tempranillo and his iconic El Cid shows off his winemaking prowess and the superb local fruit he's poured into it. If you like a big red, you'll adore this!
- The grapes are from the beautiful Chalmers estate vineyard in Heathcote. 2020 was an excellent vintage and Bart jumped at the chance to make this limited edition, hand made batch for your drinking delight. It’s powerful, but not heavy - a hallmark of Heathcote.
- This is a truly hand-crafted wine - wild fermented, basket pressed and matured in old French oak barriques. It’s been left unfined and only lightly filtered to lock in the fruit characters, and bottle aged to make sure it's at optimum drinking now.
- If you like Rum 'n' Raisin chocolate, this is the one for you - attractively earthy, with a hint of sweet fruit and smooth but still fresh. The Mataro pepper and spice notes definitely pop, with the Shiraz plum and berry flavours taking a back seat. And there's a dusty cigar box character there which adds complexity. Just stunning.
- This is a superb example of a big rich Shiraz from the most prestigious Shiraz region in Victoria — Heathcote. It’s named in honour of the hardworking grower.
- Smelling of divinely dark fruits like blackberries, black pepper and smokey oak, this is a bold, full-bodied wine with buckets of ripe fruit flavours and a hint of sweet spice.
- A great wine like this, from pristine grapes, made by a talented winemaker and matured in exceptional oak from American Shenandoah forests for 14 months has to be tried at least once in your life.
- Sourcing pristine grapes from some of the best vineyards across the Barossa Valley has given Josh a raft of diverse fruit characters to play with. The result is a classic rich and regal Barossa Shiraz that captures the essence of the iconic wine region.
- Matured for the most part in old French and American oak barrels, this deep red gem is bold in flavour but soft and smooth on the tongue. Get your senses ready for loads of juicy black and blue fruits with some hints of spice and smokey oak. Truly delicious.
- This is one of the most famous styles of wines in the world now, along with the likes of Burgundy, Tuscany and Bordeaux. With the ability to age for 10+ years, this is a supreme Barossa Shiraz you can enjoy with your friends over dinner or tuck away and keep just for yourself!
Top rate single vineyard fruit was open fermented, gently basket pressed then aged in French oak for almost 2 years to make this stunning Cabernet.
Each delightful mouthful is packed with cherries, blackcurrants and blueberries, elegant spice from the oak and leaves a smooth, rounded finish.
- Treated with kid gloves once in the winery, this sensuous red will truly bowl you over. One sip will reveal why Stuey won the title 2020 Barossa Winemaker of the Year!
- Sourced from old vines in the Ebenezer region of the Barossa, Adam only made 293 cases of this stunning red. A satisfying drop that deserves a place in your cellar.
- It’s an elegant, top shelf release with a terrific, savoury edge. Basket pressed and matured for 9 months in French oak, it packs a clever punch of plum and berry fruit. Enjoy the forest fruits, leather and five spice as they tantalise your senses.
- Sensational fruit from a talented grower and Adam’s winemaking magic have created, in his own words, “a wine that really excites us!”