Thank You! The first wines are out the door.
Join our group to be first to learn when the next ones arrive!
- The perfect pick-me-up after a summer siesta, get ready for lively jasmine and lime zest aromas, balanced by lifted grapefruit and white peach. The textural palate has flavours of apple blossom, lemon myrtle and quince with mineral freshness and a persistent finish. Any lovers of a full bodied Sauvignon Blanc will love this!
- A fresh and interesting take on a classic Mediterranean style - you've definitely come across a must try here. Besides, at under $14 delivered to your door, you'd be mad to miss the opportunity to try one of the up and coming varietals on Aussie wine lists!
- Vermentino thrives in relatively warm climates, making NSW's Riverina the perfect setting to source fruit parcels. It is a light skinned grape that has the ability to produce wines with firm acidity and good flavour. So, start the long summer nights with this treat from Adrian & Rebecca. They know how to party and have crafted this with summer lovin' in mind!
The fruit for this classic Aussie drop comes from ancient Barossa vines. At up to 85 years old, they’re very rare!
Ageing in large barrels and a longer than usual maceration (softening) process for the Grenache grapes have made these red fruit flavours sing, with strawberry characters that swirl around your glass and a hint of cedar from time spent in oak.
Made exclusively for Angels, this beautifully balanced blend of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro is only available in tiny quantities that sell out vintage after vintage. If you love a vibrant Barossa red, you won’t want to wait around!
Fourth-generation grape grower and winemaker Josh Pfeiffer is thrilled to present Angels with his first ever Breaking Grounds Rosé – the second of his Naked creations since he was liberated in 2020. After working at top Aussie spots like Henschke, Two Hands and Yalumba, in addition to helping put his family winery, Whistler Wines, on James Halliday’s radar, he’s a Barossa talent that’s proved his worth every step of the way.
Langhorne Creek generally over delivers when it comes to value for money, and this Rosé is no exception. With the 2021 vintage arguably the best since 2002 thanks to near perfect ripening conditions, this is a balanced and flavour-filled wine that’s available to Angels at a fraction of your standard bottle shop cost.
It smells like watermelon and raspberries, tastes like strawberries and cream and is a delight to drink whenever the sun is shining! Having been filtered and bottled without any fining agents, it’s a drop that’s vegan-friendly, too.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Direct from the brilliant Rory Clifton-Parks, this wine is a hallmark of Naked's best Cab's. With vintage conditions second to none once again, red lovers won't want this baby missing from their next case!
- Any special occasion will be celebrated in style with its soft, rich and full mouth feel. Balanced tannins, juicy berry layers and earthy complexity are all brought to well rounded, lengthy finish with each sip.
- Since Angels gave Rory the backing to go big, he hasn't once disappointed. The seven vintages of this Cab have scored a whopping 94% buy again rating or higher from Angels just like you. Thousands of people can't be wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of it's comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic pear layers, apple and a touch of rose and nutmeg all contribute aromatic purity and intensity. The palate is fresh yet svelte and finishes with a rose petal flourish. This drop certainly has a hallmark of purity!
- Rod's latest Angel exclusive Pinot Gris is sourced from four distinct vineyard sites within the Hawke's Bay region which results in greater complexity. Both Rod and his top class growers enjoy an increasingly secure relationship having relied on each other for four years in a row, so Rod can restrict yields and delay picking to his preference. This professional trust is all thanks to the Naked model and ensures the end result is a perfectly ripe, yet relatively dry Pinot Gris.
- There is a lot of competition for Pinot Gris grapes among winemakers in Hawke's Bay, so volumes will always be limited. An absolute steal at under $15 for Angels, this flies off the Naked shelves every year so don't delay!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This drop is zesty and kicking with life! Sweet citrus and grassy notes will greet you on the palate leading to a flavoursome, dry and crisp finish. In short...ridiculously easy drinking goodness. Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc have established themselves as one of Margaret River's most loved aromatic white blends.
- Rory's years of SSB experience means he knows this wine inside out! Get your hands on this this new born baby - its fresh off the vine and in bottle already. Rory has captured its young, fresh natural character just for Angel glasses as summer approaches. Perfect!
- At under $12 a pop, why not double up on this classic Angel favourite in your basket? It has returned in 2021 tastier than ever; an incredible little trooper packed with fruit from a world class region... a true Naked Margaret River hero!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the Victorian winemaking community. Few tributes could honour this talented viticulturalist more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life, like him.
This gorgeous Shiraz was aged in French and American oak for 18 months before going into the bottle for a nice quiet rest. Get ready for ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of white pepper and spice and a long, smooth finish. An aged beauty!