Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Certified organic grapes are the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass from the reknowned Wairau River Valley in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- 2019 provided a long, slow ripening conditions. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes so it's softer and more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market. Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good!
- Get ready for scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava characters with a luscious feel and juicy lime finish. No wonder it won GOLD at the 2020 NZ Organic Wine awards!
Wiley Jack is the vision of two award-winning Hunter Valley wine legends, keen to pool their significant talents and give back to their local community through the gracious grape. Naked Angels not only gave the label their blessing, they named it too!
Coming from vineyards in the Hunter Valley and ACT, this Shiraz shows off the best of both worlds — the earthy spice of humid Hunter and the aromatic lift of cooler climes.
The cracking colour and tannins come from extra time on skins before maturing in old French barrels. Enjoy its generous dark fruit and chocolate aromas, beautifully balanced with oak, as it lingers on your pallet!
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the third ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
This Moscato is light, bright and vivacious - a world-class drop! Inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
A delicate, subtly sweet fizz that oozes fresh lychee, beautifully balanced with tart pineapple and a refreshingly dry finish. Drink it super chilled and open right before serving.
Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekkie or a passionfruit tart at dessert. Brilliant with a cheese plate too!
The 2018 vintage in WA was one of the best in the last 25 years. Meticulous detail went into the care of the highly-prized Frankland River fruit that goes into this moreish wine.
This is a gutsy cool-climate red with a splash of Merlot added to soften the Cabernet’s punch. And it’s worked a treat!
It’s out to seduce you with its blackberry, red fruit and mocha characters — like eating summer pudding in a coffee shop. Powerful, yes. Elegant? Absolutely!
Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has prospered since the early 80's, driven by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the Victorian winemaking community. Few tributes could honour this talented viticulturalist more than a wine like this - it’s his fruit and of course it’s charming, generous and full of life, like him.
This gorgeous Shiraz was aged in French and American oak for 18 months before going into the bottle for a nice quiet rest. Get ready for ripe berry fruit flavours, a touch of white pepper and spice and a long, smooth finish. An aged beauty!
- Scrumptious Chardonnay from the hills that famously make grapes sing! This cool climate wonder will have you licking your lips and scratching your head at the unreal Angel-only bang for buck.
- Each sip will deliver beautiful crisp acidity that keeps the wine together, balanced with luscious sweet melon and citrus layers.
- A hint of creamy texture and oak influence is in the mix as well, creating a complex wine that will undoubtedly have you back for more!
A&K’s first Grenache vintage from Mark Kenneally’s home vineyard in McLaren Vale - organically managed and on the road to organic certification. These rare bush vines require a real hands-on approach and it’s back-breaking work!
The warm, dry finish to the 2019 season produced a decent yield of evenly ripened fruit. The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day. Half tank, half old oak maturation has kept the flavours fresh and bright.
- This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water! Try a bottle or two or pick up a ready-made 6-pack.
- Josh is a winemaker to watch with a tip top pedigree - you'll find the likes of Henschke on his resume. His wines are lauded by wine reviewers and wine-lovers alike.
- The grapes for this stunning wine were hand-picked from his family's beautiful organic and biodynamically managed Barossa vineyards. Careful basket-pressing and 16 months in oak barrels show you just how much love has gone into this wine!
- This superior Shiraz represents a new generation of Barossa reds. It's packed with intense blackcurrant and blueberry characters and a sprinkling of mocha and black pepper so typical of the area. Take a sip and enjoy how long it hangs around! It’s soft and juicy with a slight leafiness in amongst those tempting tannins.