- Adam’s brand new wine started life in the Atlas vineyard at Leasingham in the Clare Valley. After fermentation, it was pressed into a mix of stainless steel tanks and seasoned French oak barrels for a 9-month snooze prior to blending and bottling. Only a limited number of bottles are available.
- Crack the top and release the smell forest fruits and ripe plums, with hints of leather, tomato leaf and earthy spice. You should be able to pick out blueberries, bay leaf and cedar on the tongue with fine chocolatey tannins and a soft acid finish.
- This lovely red is so versatile - drink it on its own or with food - your choice. Being medium bodied and savoury, it’ll go nicely with almost anything. And Adam made just for you, so you can’t find it anywhere else!
- Jen's Tempranillo has a vibrant purpley red colour with dark cherry and red berries exploding from the glass followed by spicy overtones. It is rich and robust, punchy and powerful, vibrant and very, very good!!!
- This is THE perfect food wine, perfect to match with anything and everything savoury. If you like juicy reds, with rich and rounded mid-palate fruit and savoury mouth-puckering tannins, then the Rebel Tempranillo Shiraz should be at the top of your list.
- This wine offers incredible intensity, complexity and depth – a testimony to the passion and dedication of my growers, and the attention to detail given to the wines in the winery.
Top Margaret River and Ferguson Valley vineyards gave up some of their best fruit to bring regional characters to this vibrant red. The grapes were hand-picked to keep them in tip-top condition.
Paul added whole bunches to the fermenting wine to introduce greater complexity and silky tannins. He went to great efforts to lock in the light red cherry notes and softer aromatics without too much tannin.
Open a bottle and treat your senses to the soft, juicy red and purple fruits with deliciously smooth tannins. You’ll find a generous, medium-bodied palate with a fresh cleansing finish. A delicious red wine that can be served chilled.
Tempranillo from Margaret River is a rare thing and winemaking powerhouse Brian Fletcher's passionate approach to the 2019 vintage has resulted in a bold and beautiful wine (again!).
The flavours are striking - it's packed to the rafters with dark berries, raisin toast and a hint vanilla. Each massive mouthful will hang around long after you've finished it.
Brian is a true champion of the Margaret River. He's a master of Tempranillo and his iconic El Cid shows off his winemaking prowess and the superb local fruit he's poured into it. If you like a big red, you'll adore this!
Pristine fruit from the estate, new and traditional winemaking techniques and a long sleep in the cellar have resulted in a distinguished 7-year-old Tempranillo with 3 medals to its name.
The first whiff will remind you of toffee apple, rhubarb, cherry and a touch of cake spice. Pour a glass to release blackberry, red cherry spice and raspberry conserve characters with integrated tannins and a lasting finish.
This is a rare affordable chance to get an aged red from a single vineyard estate in a region renowned for producing award winning wines since the 1860’s. Perfect for drinking now - why would you wait?!