- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
- It’s not often a perfectly aged big red like this comes along! Winemakers Paul & Ralph have ‘been there, done that’ with some of the most admired wineries in the land and have 65-odd years of combined experience.
- Premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valley regions went into this deliciously aged example of a premium Barossa Cab Shiraz. 11 months in oak barrels have finished it off in style.
- It’s packed with heady flavours of ripe redcurrants and dark juicy plums. You should be able to pick up a floral note as you open the bottle too. Fabulous tannins will grip and linger on your tongue — and you’ll love it for it!
A superbly crafted drop from the blokes that bring you the sell-out Scribe wines. This time, fruit has been selected from pristine WA vineyards and blended to characteristic perfection.
This classic blend showcases mixed red fruit with some black cherry, pepper, spice and dark chocolate. Grab a glass to lap up its concentrated fruit flavours and chewy tannins.
- This is your chance to try a premium red we wouldn’t have got hold of under normal circumstances. It’s drinking beautifully now but will easily cellar for up to 5 years.
- Jen has created a spirited and approachable dry red teaming with fruit flavour. The Rebel Shiraz Durif blend is crafted with passionate detail, showing off the individual terroir elements of several fantastic Victorian wineries, including premium Durif grapes from Rutherglen (yes, the same top quality Durif from Jen's Diamond range!)
- Each parcel of grapes is soaked, fermented and pumped separately to maximise its unique character, then blended just prior to bottling. This is the moment when months of preparation pull together, showing a lovely deep maroon colour and combining aromas of ripe berries, plums and a touch of spice.
- The palate is full and flavoursome with the extra kick from the Durif, with lovely balance and great length. This is a wine that truly punches above its weight, and at a juicy bargain for Angels it's a must in the next case for any red lover. Get in quick and don't miss the chance to let your hair down like a good red head!
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavour! Blackberries and red cherries will coat your palate, followed by hints of spice. Each element of this easy drinking red sings in perfect harmony.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a bricks and morter store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Racking up a huge Angel buy-again rating of 95%, last vintage the return of this favourite has been a long time coming. Take your fill!
- Tough conditions and extremely low yielding vines gave Leighton a small vintage of very intense little grapes to transform into this splendid wine.
- Once picked, Leighton worked his winemaking magic in the sheds and finally matured the wine in quality French & American Oak. And he’s happy to report it’s Vegan and Vego friendly.
- The juicy smell of blueberries comes with a cozy side order of aniseed and baking spices. Take a sip for luscious smooth tannins and the dark delights of liquorice, blackberry, clove and bitter chocolate. Enjoy!
- Sourced from one of Australia’s premium Shiraz growing regions, Frankland River, this sensational full-bodied Syrah (Shiraz) is rich and round, seductive and spicy.
- Think generous mouthfulls of redcurrant with a delicate wiff of lavender and fresh violets. A sublimely fresh and fruity wine with layers upon layers of fruity flavour and character from lots of time in oak.
- A pure gem that over delivers in every sense of the word. You have to try it!
- Rob’s inspiration for this wine comes from his family’s history in the Riverina. The warm sunny climate of Southern NSW Riverina and Gaundagai regions provides ideal conditions for growing Mediterranean grapes.
- Tempranillo is an elegant yet concentrated varietal and blends brilliantly with Shiraz. The morello cherry and violet characters of the Tempranillo compliment the dark plum and subtle spices of the Shiraz beautifully - a match made in heaven!
- If you like your reds silky, full-flavoured and complex... this Shiraz Tempranillo blend ticks the boxes. 2021 was an outstanding vintage for reds in the Riverina and Gundagai. To get a premium red for this Angel price is an absolute steal!
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.
Frankland River, in WA's Great Southern region, has the reputation of consistently producing some of the best examples of Cool Climate Shiraz in Australia. So that’s exactly where Mike headed for it!
This dance of the two varietals epitomizes the essence of the region. Juicy blueberries and spicy dark plum is the first to the party with notes of chocolate and sweet coffee not far behind. All rounded off with a smooth tannin hug.
One sip and you’ll discover why many of WA's top producers are sourcing their super-premium fruit from this region. And Mike has nabbed it just for you.