Stop The Squeeze Variety Case
Give a happy home to these worthy wines
- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
- A combination of sensational Shiraz and Tempranillo fruit from vineyards in Mt Barker, WA, are the foundation of this fresh and exciting rose.
- Made in a dry style by a master of the grape, the wine combines the mouthwateringly savoury taste of sour cherries and a touch of spice. It’s fresh persistence on your tongue makes it a perfect afternoon delight.
- If you know Coby, you’ll know it’s great value and the quality is just what you’d expect from this award-winning winemaker. Pop a couple in the fridge for the warmer weather and raise a glass to drinking Naked!
- The all-star dream team of Caroline Dunn and Nigel Dolan are back again to give us yet another show stopping red!
Bursting with juicy mulberry, black cherry and blackberry characters with a touch of Cabernet leafiness and a telltale hint of regional eucalyptus. A silky soft tannin finish with plenty of lingering, mouthwatering flavour.
A soft plush lush red that punches well above its weight. It won’t be around for long!
- Sourced from one of Australia’s premium Shiraz growing regions, Frankland River, this sensational full-bodied Syrah (Shiraz) is rich and round, seductive and spicy.
- Think generous mouthfulls of redcurrant with a delicate wiff of lavender and fresh violets. A sublimely fresh and fruity wine with layers upon layers of fruity flavour and character from lots of time in oak.
- A pure gem that over delivers in every sense of the word. You have to try it!
- The grapes are from the beautiful Chalmers estate vineyard in Heathcote. 2020 was an excellent vintage and Bart jumped at the chance to make this limited edition, hand made batch for your drinking delight. It’s powerful, but not heavy - a hallmark of Heathcote.
- This is a truly hand-crafted wine - wild fermented, basket pressed and matured in old French oak barriques. It’s been left unfined and only lightly filtered to lock in the fruit characters, and bottle aged to make sure it's at optimum drinking now.
- If you like Rum 'n' Raisin chocolate, this is the one for you - attractively earthy, with a hint of sweet fruit and smooth but still fresh. The Mataro pepper and spice notes definitely pop, with the Shiraz plum and berry flavours taking a back seat. And there's a dusty cigar box character there which adds complexity. Just stunning.
Ever since launch day three years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
- A delicate blend of Shiraz and Pinot Gris from pristine vineyards in Victoria’s outstanding Pyrenees and Bendigo regions.
- Made by a Young Gun of Wine finalist who’s put his own spin on this drop and created a beautiful coral-coloured gem, packed with fresh strawberries and stone fruit.
- This one's just perfect for picnics and patio drinks, and at under $14 for Angels, a seriously tempting steal!