WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
- This is Leighton's exclusive Rosé Returns! He has achieved a gorgeous outcome by co-fermenting quality Shiraz and Cabernet fruit. This somewhat rustic approach has ensured a lovely strawberry and cream nose that will jump from your glass and get your mouth watering...
- Each sip will be utterly smooth, with layers of strawberry, red currant and raspberry, and will deliver a great mouthfeel that coats your palate to give amazing length. The wine is crafted in the Saignée style - a French word that refers to bleeding. That is, the free run juice was bled after very limited time in contact with the skins to ensure a pristine and delicate drop.
- After fermentation the wine was also matured in oak for 6 months, which is a little left of centre for Rosé. This time in oak allowed the wine to soften, and is just another example of the extra creative TLC that Leighton put in to every turn of his Rosré making adventure to deliver this stupendous value for Angels!
- One of the quickest sellers on Naked's virtual shelves year in year out, this is a seriously sumptuous wine sure to please any red lover! It has a balanced medium weight, with a kick of pepper and spice to make it your ultimate food friendly red. The small percentage of Viognier is blended perfectly to add a perfumed lift.
- This creation just gets better every year as the Santolins prerfect their approach to the blend even more. One of their most recent vintages won Best Red Blend at the Victorian Wine Show, and Best Shiraz at the 2016 Winewise Championship - an invite only industry show. Talk about consistency!
- Filled with dark, brooding fruit and an elegant savoury backbone, the subtle sweet oak will keep you filling your glass again and again. All this is complemented by floral aromas and a savoury, earthy finish. Be sure to secure your parcel of red wine joy to prep for the upcoming winter nights. Grab a rug, snuggle by the fire & enjoy the fruits of your Angel dollars with this legendary Naked drop.
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Syrah is rich and round.
Plush, ripe Shiraz grapes leads the way with black pepper spice, then a thimble of Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.
- This wine has its origins in Swartland - one of the oldest and most exciting wine regions in the western cape of South Africa. Paul flew there to oversee the handpicking of both vineyards himself.
- It's a juicy and generous red, with a scent of red and dark fruit revealing hints of spice and aniseed. The warm climate has blessed it with dense ripe fruit flavours and velvety tannins. The Cinsault adds freshness and crunch while the Shiraz adds spice and dark plums.
- Never before has a wine from this region and blend graced the shores of Australia - you are the ones to taste it first. Fantastic - both in taste and price!
This is a very special, one-of-a-kind blend, sourced from organic Orange vineyards high above sea level.
The Shiraz and Marsanne grapes were fermented together at cool temperatures to unite and deepen their characters. The young wine matured quietly in new and old oak for 11 months to develop extra texture and silkiness.
Open a bottle to reveal its heady white peach, violet, spicy plum and raspberry notes. Each mouthful is filled with silky, spicy, savoury tannins! The Marsanne really lifts the Shiraz’s game with its aromatic peach and floral notes.
- Hamish's masterful blend will over-deliver once again, thanks to the excellent grapes with great depth of colour of flavour from the hallowed McLaren Vale.
- This alluring crimson-coloured wine is full of surprises. The scent of ripe cherry and dark plum will grab you as soon as you pour a glass, while hints of dusty sweet spice add an interesting layer.
- It’s bursting with ripe, juicy red fruit flavours, giving you a gorgeous plummy richness with just a sprinkling of liquorice and herbs.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Any red lover would be mad to miss this experience! Not for the faint hearted, Hamish has crafted this wine to be fresh, ripe and delicious.
- The scent of red berry and cherry hits you first. Then the ripe dark berry flavours kick in. At the back, there’s a sense of earthy spice, a tiny lick of aniseed and delightfully soft tannins round it out.
- It’s a ruby red delight for the senses, so be sure to stock up. With its stunning value for money and glowing character, why not take it for a spin?
Cathy & Neil Howard have created a magical blend of Shiraz and Viognier. Two varietals from two vineyards. Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and blended in French oak barrels for 18 months.
You’ll find aromas of blueberries, raspberries and cherries, with a delicate floral, rose-like aroma thanks to the Viognier. On the palate, the red and dark berry flavours continue, and are balanced by a soft, velvety tannin structure.
A soft, slightly savoury style and one that has texture too! Flavour and length, means that it is a great wine to match with food. It's not too heavy, and not too light! It's a wine which will cellar well too, if you have the patience to store it away for a few years.
- Cathy & Neil control everything about this wine from the vineyards right through to the bottle. They know exactly how it's been grown, how it's been produced and have kept true to their winemaking and growing philosophies.
- It’s made from a blend of 2 different grape varieties, from 3 different vineyards, in 3 different grape growing regions in WA. Each of these parts is unique and are expertly blended together to create the perfect wine!
- Deep, inky purple in colour, this decadent drop tastes of blueberries, blackberries, mocha and dark chocolate. You might sniff a hint of nutmeg and nuts in the background. It's rich, velvety and deliciously long on the tongue.