STOP THE SQUEEZE
A Bloody Good Red for a bloody good cause
- Jen has created a spirited and approachable dry red teaming with fruit flavour. The Rebel Shiraz Durif blend is crafted with passionate detail, showing off the individual terroir elements of several fantastic Victorian wineries, including premium Durif grapes from Rutherglen (yes, the same top quality Durif from Jen's Diamond range!)
- Each parcel of grapes is soaked, fermented and pumped separately to maximise its unique character, then blended just prior to bottling. This is the moment when months of preparation pull together, showing a lovely deep maroon colour and combining aromas of ripe berries, plums and a touch of spice.
- The palate is full and flavoursome with the extra kick from the Durif, with lovely balance and great length. This is a wine that truly punches above its weight, and at a juicy bargain for Angels it's a must in the next case for any red lover. Get in quick and don't miss the chance to let your hair down like a good red head!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Ever since launch day two years ago, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime red has sold out in a flash. Now, one of the most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This elegant, robust, delicious wine has Barossa character and richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with hints of loganberry, mulberry, blackberry and a touch of cherry and fennel-seed spiciness. Juicy fruit mingles with subtle oak driving to a finish that lasts and lasts… pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, had never made a wine together...until NOW!
The latest Nodus Tollens has hit the Naked shelves - the new premium range from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson.This sensational full bodied Syrah is rich and round.
Plush, ripe Shiraz grapes leads the way with black pepper spice, then a thimble of Tempranillo adds savoury and smoked meat notes and then a touch of Viognier gives the wine a delicate floral lift.
A perfect Red for your next scrumptious BBQ. Yummm! You better get your skates on, once your fellow Angels find out this cracking red won’t be around for long.
- Sorby Adams' latest wines are named in honour of the second generation of Adams family winemakers - his kids. ‘Gudilly’ is a mashup of their names.
- This classy blend of Shiraz 62% Cabernet 38% has been matured in older French barrels for 16 months. It’s a big medium-bodied kiss of red cherry, plum and spice!
- As a single vineyard wine from an ex-Yalumba chief winemaker, this wine is both value and flavour packed!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
Geoff Thompson's Langhorne Creek Shiraz Cabernet Malbec has returned and is blended to perfection! Having notched up an impressive 95% Buy-It-Again rating during the last vintage, this elegant drop exudes brightness and a brooding complexity that make it perfect for enjoying in cooler weather.
From the first sip you’ll be mesmerised by the deep red and purple hues, delightful aromas of plum, blueberry and black olive and beautifully soft, velvet tannins.
Geoff has pulled out all the stops to let the fruit shine, from harvesting in the cool of night to ageing the wine in American and French oak, before drawing on over 15 years of experience to expertly create this South Australia wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, it won't stick around long.