A gorgeous Limited Edition 1.5L premium Shiraz from a cracking year is in your basket!
- It's no surprise a wine made with this much TLC is in hot demand each year. Hand grown and hand made, Thomas has brought back another shining exhibit of Hunter terroir for you to immerse yourself in.
- The Hunter is world renowned for Semillon and this baby delivers. It is deliciously crisp with an abundance of citrus and lemongrass notes and a gentle sweet tingle on the palate, leaving you thirsty for more.
- If left to age for several years some unique and complex tones will develop; think vanilla, honey and toasty characters. Or if you're like us, this won't last more than a week at home. Crafted from a small batch, it's best to lock a few in you basket while you can!
- Damien and Jodie return with their second vintage of the highly anticipated Semillon, and just in time for summer! Their outstanding fruit source has ensured a classic style, capturing the light floral lift that has made Hunter Semillon renowned for so long.
- This wine is has buckets of beauty, both inside and outside the bottle! Bright citrus and lemongrass notes will dance around your tongue. Before you know it, a super clean line of crunchy acidity will kick in, making it the perfect white to match with fresh seafood.
- You'll be hard pressed to find a Hunter Semillon of this quality for under $14 anywhere. As with any boutique batch Naked wine, stocks can't last with so many thirsty Angels! Get in quick and enjoy all the fun of the Fuzzy & May dream.
- One of the most authentic, what-nature-gives-is-what-you-get styles of wine, this Semillon will answer any questions you might still have as to why the Hunter is known world wide as a top producer of this stunning white. Each glass will deliver aromas of green apples, citrus, and a sweet meadow grassiness which is a hallmark of Semillon. Balanced delicately with lively lime acidity on the palate, there is a smooth citrus finish just waiting to delight you even more.
- With grape development tended to meticulously by John and his team, only the most pure, flavour packed grapes were selected to create this Montvalley magic. Armed with instructions 'if you wouldn't eat it off the vine, don't put it in the bucket', their huge spirit and even bigger sun hats, they began picking and collecting on the hills at dawn.
- Dan only uses pure free run Semillon juice in the winery. This level of discretion in the name of quality is something most winemakers can only dream of. Under $18 for a Top Shelf white from a world-renowned region, delivered to your door..what are you