STOP THE SQUEEZE
A Bloody Good Red for a bloody good cause
- The Santolin's Sangiovese brings an Italian spin to their Boy Meets Girl range; it is the main grape varietal used in traditional Tuscan Chianti blends. This tantalising drop is bright, savoury and easy drinking - ready to please any crowd!
- Showing a lovely balance of texture and length, this wine is medium bodied and will match an Italian feast wonderfully. You'll be enticed by earthy aromas of red fruits and plump savoury flavours on the palate.
- Allowing some breathing time before serving will reward you well. At under $9 a bottle, any red loving Angel would be wise to stock up as this drop will get you very excited for the next bottle!
- Another Sicilian masterpiece from a veteran of the industry who’s worked for brands like Hardys, Stonehaven and Yarra Burn over the years. And now he’s yours - hooray!
- Revel in the intense cherry fruit flavour, bay leaf and cinnamon, all wrapped up in a touch of spice. Hints of vanilla & chocolate from its time in oak and a lengthy, bright finish will keep your mouth amused.
- This is a small batch release that’s ideal for times when a Shiraz or Cab Sauv is just too big. It's such good value, you can afford to buy a few to enjoy now with friends and lay the rest down for another time.
- Jen's beloved Sangiovese is back better than ever! You'll be in for a treat with raspberry, red cherry and spice aromas dancing around your glass. Spending some time in matured oak, the palate is medium bodied, textured and smooth, with a long finish that leaves you wanting more!
- Originating in Tuscany, Sangiovese is the main varietal used in traditional Chianti blends. This is the perfect next step to the side of your standard Shiraz or Cab favourite and in to a world of reds that are up and coming on the Australian wine scene.
- With 94% of Angels who bought a bottle last vintage wanting to buy it again, you'd best get your hands on a few of these quickly. It's guaranteed to leave any red lover with a big smile on their dial, especially at under $10 for Angels!