- The Cinsault grapes for this classy drop are grown in the Minervois area of the Languedoc in France - a Mediterranean climate that’s perfect for growing juicy, aromatic grapes.
- Once off the vine in the cool of night, the grapes were gently pressed, fermented in shiny tanks and left on lees for 4 months to add extra character to the finished wine.
- Get your glass ready for a delicate, fresh and easy-drinking Rosé, bursting with ripe raspberry and strawberry flavours. Just the ticket for a cheeky Sunday sip or to pair with food and friends over a long lazy lunch.
- A light and easy-drinking style of Rosé made from a unique blend of Vermentino, Sangiovese and Grenache, from three different Barossa sites by three different growers.
- The Vermentino almost adds a maritime character to the wine, the Sangiovese some dark fruit, savoury edges and spice, while the Grenache brings some raspberry freshness. All balanced in perfect harmony.
- The perfect tipple for a warm day - paired with seafood, this lovely drop will please most people round the table (or hide in the fridge and keep it all to yourself ;)