New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
- Kym's beloved Riesling is back! hitting all the right notes with Angels last year. Zesty lime, granny smith apples, a hint of pineapple and wet stones will all dance around your mouth. A lovely clean line of natural acidity balances with the purity of the fruit and a mouthwateringly textural mid palate. Juicy and crisp, the bottle will disappear quickly if you have guests!
- The Ferguson Valley is a picturesque wine region south of Perth. The vineyard is situated high in the hills and surrounded by a stunning national park. The vines were planted in 1999 and have consistently produced high quality Riesling, a natural gift for Kym to work with.
- Kym has taken every measure possible to ensure the best natural characteristics of the fruit shine through. The harvest was processed chilled to retain flavour, and the final blend consists predominately of free run and a touch of pressings to add texture and smile-inducing flavour with each sip!
- Riesling is Jen's all time favourite white varietal, and it's not hard to see why once this dose of liquid summer hits your lips! Florals and citrus fruit aromatics will all draw you in to this world of pleasure...
- Just as you really start to relax, the gorgeously balanced palate will kick in. Think crisp refreshment with lemon-lime and passionfruit notes dancing around, and a lovely lingering presence.
- Returning to a mass of fans, this stunning favourite won't stick around forever! At under $10 for Angels, there is no question it deserves to take up a few spots in your next Naked order!
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s high altitude Eden Valley Riesling hits all the brilliant right notes.
Sourced from two vineyards in the sub-regions of Craneford and Williamstown.
Harvested in the cool of the night to retain the pristine fruit characters it is fabulously expressive showing green rockmelon, Granny Smith apple, lemon peel and blossom aromas, leading to a finely textured palate that is brilliantly focused and linear. The wine has bright acidity, leading on to superbly long mouth-watering finish.