WE'RE NOT SURE
Created in Peyriac-de-Mer in the Languedoc region of France, this soft red showcases the amazing characters of 100-yr old Carignan vines and the terroir of the region.
80% Carignan, 10% Grenache, 5% Mourvèdre, 5% Cinsault and 100% delicious. This is a silky-smooth small-batch wine with fabulously structured tannins. It’s sure to impress!
- Made with the utmost respect for organic and biodynamic principles — nothing artificial was used in the process. It’s a pure delight!
- Inspired by his time working in Italy this wine is testimony to Drew’s love of the wine styles of that country and also to the passion of a local Central Ranges grower who has planted his entire vineyard with Italian varietals.
- A unique Australian blend of Piedmonte's 3 greatest red wine varieties, Nebbiolo, Barbera and Dolcetto. Oodles of charm, fruitiness and approachability with extra depth from the Barbera and a lick of tannin and structure from the Nebbiolo. Loads of bold fresh fruit and a nice bit of tannin to carry the flavours with just a hint of oak impact.
- It’s all about immediate appeal. Rosso is a red wine that you can drink on warmer days as well as on cosy winter nights. You’ll be able to crack this open as soon as it arrives at your door! Ready and drinkable from day one.
- Get ready for Adam Barton’s latest Clare Valley creation, his GSM from the Clare Valley. It’s elegant and complex, delivering delicious flavours without relying on weight or intensity. And that’s what this wine delivers!
- It’s led by the Grenache, which brings those brighter red-fruit flavours, the Shiraz fills out the mid-palate and brings blackcurrant into the mix, and the Mataro gives the wine a bit more savouriness, some mouthfeel and structure, and adds cherry-fruit characters.
- In short, a delicious new addition to the Rabbit & Spaghetti wine list and a wine that I think many of you will enjoy!