- Different blocks of grapes were sourced from the Woodside vineyard in the stunning Adelaide Hills for this excellent drop. A cool climate with lots of rainfall and a sunny hillside like this are ideal for Pinot Gris.
- This aromatic white is light, fresh and tasty, with a hint of white peach and flowers - a pleasure from beginning to end. It’s at home both with and without food.
- Enjoy it now in its prime and serve as cold as possible, especially during the warmer summer months. But you’d better be quick - it’s a limited edition!
- Adrian and Rebecca have brought back this classic Angel favourite! Their latest vintage has floral and apple aromas, leading to juicy pear and spice on the palate. Crisp and fresh on the finish makes it perfect for hot afternoons.
- Extended contact with grape skins allowed the pink blush colours to infuse into the juice. The joy for Angels is evident - interesting textural and savoury elements will bounce around like a party in your mouth!
- A unique style of Pinot Grigio, this wine is lively and ready to whizz to your door step. A no brainer for your go-to BBQ wine list, it pairs gorgeously with seafood and lighter salad sides. Under $10 a pop for Angels, get this winner in your basket today!
James-Paul’s returns with his finest vintage ever! During the hustle and bustle of vintage last year, he welcomed his daughter Jacqueline into the world. To commemorate the happiest day of his life, he’s named this exceptional Rose - ‘Jacqueline’.
James-Paul Marin has crafted a serious Rosé in the French Provencal style: elegant, floral and dry with a mix of wild flowers and dried herbs all balanced by a zesty crisp acidity. Not your typical sweet Australian Rosé!
This Rose blend of 95% Pinot Grigio, and 5% Pinot Noir has made a stunningly unique, fresh, fruit-driven Summer thirst-quencher!
- 2021 is the second vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking vegan wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Pinot Grigio to release the tempting scent of lemon-zest, nashi pear, stone fruits and tropic fruit. Then relish the refreshingly crisp stone fruit and citrus flavours as you sip.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
- Geoff's masterful crafting of grapes from premium low-yielding vineyards in the Adelaide Hills, Langhorne Creek, the Limestone Coast & McLaren Vale has resulted in yet another scrumptious treat to fill your glass.
Quivering with juicy citrus, pear and spice, this popular white is juicy and elegantly balanced, with a delightfully fresh and long lasting finish. A truly versatile food wine, it'll be a great match to your family's favourite Asian or seafood dishes.
It stacks up really well against any $20 Adelaide Hills Pinot Gris at an amazing Angel price. Thats the beauty of supporting the best Aussie & Kiwi independent winemakers here at Naked - high quality pocket-friendly sips you can't get anywhere else!
- Stuey, the boys, and Willow the dog have been on the road once again. The fruit for this deliciously crisp white come from a traditionally grown and well-managed single vineyard in the stunning Eden Valley, 400m above sea level.
- Treated with the utmost respect back in the winery too, the juicy little grapes have been traditionally handled, gently pressed and fermented till dry. Expect light citrus and blossom characters and a crisp finish.
- This is your chance to try another expression of Stuey’s multi-faceted vinous talent that you just can’t get anywhere else. Or anything similar at the price either! Bring one home and let him know what you think.
Olivia & Emiliano’s shared love of Italian wine has brought you something ‘other-worldly’!
This beauty is a great example of what the wonderful Sicilian soils can produce.
Bursting with lemon, white nectarine and apple, it’s light and zesty, with a refreshing mineral hit, and goes fantastically well with calamari.
- The parcel of fruit for this wine was tasted almost daily to ensure it was harvested at its peak. Sounds like a fun task to us! But that’s the kind of attention to detail we’d expect from a Naked winemaker.
- Get ready for the subtle but inviting scent of poached pear, white blossom and yellow peach. Each sip will reveal soft custard apple, pineapple, and again, poached pear flavours with a savoury hint. And a velvet touch that finishes clean and refreshing.
- A whole lot of winemaking goes into a wine like this. And it exists because thousands of Angels have embraced the talented independent winemaker behind it and given him the freedom to make it. Win win!