WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 90% or over the last four vintages! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
- Judy and Glen Kelly deliver the goods yet again with their Naked exclusive Pinot Grigio! But, their experience with this variety shows as the grapes are sourced from some of the oldest vines in Australia.
- Made to the Italian style - crisp fresh and dry - yet offering delicious stone fruit characters that give the hint of slight fruity sweetness. Yumm!
- Pinot Grigio of this calibre would normally sell for $23 and above. This is a great deal for Angels at under $14!
- Welcome back to an absolute Angel favourite, the perfect crowd pleaser Hero Pinot Grigio! Jen's passion and skill are evident in every sip of this outstanding treat. Pears and citrus fruit aromas will get you all excited for the first pour, oozing energy to match our red head's fiery personality.
- Pristine Pinot Grigio fruit parcels give the wine a phenomenal textural foundation. The elevation of the select vineyards ensures cool climate characteristics shine through - bright crunchy fruit flavours that will pair wonderfully with a spread of quality cheeses, white meat dishes or simply enjoyed on it's own as the sun sets.
- With a dry, fine and lingering finish, you'll be thirsty for more! Every vintage of this wine has repeatedly scored 90%+ buy-again Angel reviews. This delicious Pinot Grigio is from the one and only Jen Pfeiffer. Enjoy every sip of another wine made possible by Angel backing!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- Angels, dive in to Kevin's wonderful take on the classic white wine that will get any crowd in the mood! With an crisp, elegant palate, you know you're on to a winner.
- Pinot Grigio refers to the traditional Italian tendency to creat a more fruit forward style wine from the grape varietal, rather than the luscious French 'Gris' style.
- At under $10 for Angels, there is no denying the value bundled in to this bottle. Kevin is renowned as Australia's King of Pinot G, and has 30 years experience making wine throughout Victoria. He knows a thing or two about getting this glorious grape just right...cheers to that!
Using some of the best parcels from the Central Ranges & Orange regions, Debbie Lauritz has created a stunning cool-climate Pinot Gris. The fruit was picked at two different times to give diversity and complexity to the wine. The first pick was a little earlier to retain crispness & freshness and the second pick commenced when the fruit was a little riper to get fuller flavours and more palate weight.
This cool-climate Pinot Gris is fresh, vibrant and has the perfect balance of crispness, palate weight & texture. The crispness comes from the earlier pick, retaining nice natural acidity, green pear & apple notes. The textural element comes from the barrel ferment and the riper fruits spectrum resulting from the later pick.
To get a cool-climate Pinot Gris of this quality for under $13 is an absolute steal! When your fellow Angel’s hear about Debbie puttin’ on the ritz… it won’t be around for long!
Drink now or cellar for up to 3 years. It's fresh and crisp, perfect to be poured right from the bottle. Pairs wonderfully with spicy foods, especially Thai and fusion dishes that have subtle sweet flavours.
Tash Mooney’s Italian Kiss is a delicious blend of Pinot Gris and Arneis. The grapes were picked separately in the vineyard, the Juice being kept cold and fresh, and then made with minimal intervention and filtration to ensure we have maximum fruit intensity coming into the glass.
This wine is fresh and vibrant with flavours of nectarine and pear, and a hint of passionfruit aromas too, so it’s perfect warm weather drinking.
Match this up with BBQ prawn skewers and a fennel salad and you’ll be singing ‘Summertime, and the livin’ is sooo easy…’
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
The 2017/8 summer was lovely & warm. The amazing amount of sunshine produced good sized crops and a gorgeous even ripening. The grapes were sourced from parcels of fruit from three separate North Canterbury vineyards has produced a stunning Pinot Gris.
The natural fruit sweetness is balanced with a perfect acidity backbone that is such a hallmark of great cool-climate wines.
The mouthfeel is multi-layered and textured giving the wine depth, balance and intrigue. You’ll be bowled over by the aromas of ripe juicy Gala Apples & Nashi Pear. This is an off-dry style with freshly picked stone fruit and notes of Turkish delight.
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!