- The Barossa climate and soils are perfectly suited to classic red varieties like Mataro. The fruit for this deliciously slurpable drop, came from the Sonntag vineyard in Stonewell, which grows lively, aromatic fruit.
- A light to medium body, this is a soft, juicy, easy-drinking wine to be enjoyed in its youth while the fruit is fresh and lively. It’s bursting with bright red cherry, raspberry, cranberry and pomegranate with subtle florals, earthy hints, a good dose of Asian spice and silky-smooth tannins.
- This is Barossa pedigree fruit transformed into a delicious, modern, versatile wine at a cracker price by two of the most revered winemakers in Australia. What are you waiting for?!
- The secret sauce to this red is the combination of three old vine Mataro vineyards on the Barossa Valley 'floor' - one over 140 years old. The quality of the grapes is down to the dedication and passion of the growers. Their transformation into this sensational red - also known as Mourvèdre - is down to one of Australias most awarded winemakers!
- Tim’s ‘unfussy’ approach to winemaking has let the fruit shine and produced a rich, pristine wine that’s had some time in old French barrels to soften out. Cheekily named after a drumming pattern, it won't hang around here for long!
- Mataro has a deliciously distinct characters - the scent of dark blue fruits, Kirsch (a dry cherry ‘brandy’) and Chinese 5 spice. Pair it with Chinese BBQ duck and Tim says it reminds him of walking through Chinatown on a summer's evening..
- Sourced from old vines in the Ebenezer region of the Barossa, Adam only made 293 cases of this stunning red. A satisfying drop that deserves a place in your cellar.
- It’s an elegant, top shelf release with a terrific, savoury edge. Basket pressed and matured for 9 months in French oak, it packs a clever punch of plum and berry fruit. Enjoy the forest fruits, leather and five spice as they tantalise your senses.
- Sensational fruit from a talented grower and Adam’s winemaking magic have created, in his own words, “a wine that really excites us!”