- A perfectly-balanced red blend that might remind you of the Aussie outback — red, earthy and full of local expression.
- It's a wonderful expression of the Clare Valley - two of its best varieties, skillfully crafted together in perfect harmony to a medium-bodied wine.
- It’s packed with juicy red and dark berries, slightly herby and a hint of mint-choc-chip (trust me, it works!). Its mouthwatering presence will be felt long after you’ve swallowed it.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It’s not often a perfectly aged big red like this comes along! Winemakers Paul & Ralph have ‘been there, done that’ with some of the most admired wineries in the land and have 65-odd years of combined experience.
- Premium Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz grapes from the Barossa and Eden Valley regions went into this deliciously aged example of a premium Barossa Cab Shiraz.
- It’s packed with heady flavours of ripe redcurrants and dark juicy plums. You should be able to pick up a floral note as you open the bottle too. Fabulous tannins will grip and linger on your tongue — and you’ll love it for it!
Blends of Cabernet Sauvignon and Shiraz have made some of the greatest Australian wines of all time! This wine represents the hero of the Andevine Hilltops range. If you love rich dense wines packed with dark brooding fruit flavours, you’ll love this!
The Hilltops is a brilliant region for growing wine. Surrounding the town of Young in southern NSW it has an altitude of 440m. Warms days give the colour and fruit flavour; cool nights give the freshness and perfume and the gentle rolling hills give the optimal ripeness.
This Cabernet Shiraz blend is chock full of delicious complex fruit flavours of black plum, blackberry, red fruits and lifted spice all balanced by the silkiest of tannins. Many wines from Hilltops sell well above $25 a bottle so this is sensational value for money.