New blood, from New Zealand!
Meet your latest winemakers
- Anna and Derek return with another outstanding vintage of their Uncharted Biodynamic Shiraz. Authenticity is reflected in the Hooper's approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way by following certified bio-dynamic and organic winemaking techniques.
- This is the wine that best shows their winemaking philosophy - sourcing the best fruit, without taking from the planet, and creating the best wine possible. Its base of ripe red fruit, a layer of dark chocolate and a shake of Christmas spice wrap you in rich red luxury and give you a playful tannin kick.
- The premium grapes have given this wine a flavour intensity and complexity second to none. The past vintage rated through the roof. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so nab it before it's snapped up!
- Anna and Derek bring Angels the very best of their craft with their Top Shelf Uncharted range. This Cabernet Sauvignon is a knock-out! It embodies their approach to both wines and life, letting Mother Nature lead the way with certified bio-dynamic winemaking techniques.
- It's earthy texture and complex structure ripe berry fruits, plums with hints of mint chocolate, finished with fine tannin, giving a nice savoury finish. You won't find a Cabernet of this quality at this price. Get ready for a lovely dry medium body and lusciously long finish. Yum!
- With it's elegance and ever developing flavours, the past vintage of this Cab rated through the roof with our Angels. It will only improve gracefully over the years, so get it in your basket before this vintage gets snapped up!
- Hailing from sustainably managed vineyards on sensational soils, and basking in a coastal climate that’s perfect for quality cooler climate varietals like Pinot Gris.
- Carefully selected grapes from low yielding vines have been blended together with lashings of love to form this delicious dance of two regions. A touch of oak completes the picture!
- With tropical fruit layers and hints of lemon curd, spiced pear and florals, it's like drinking summer out of a glass. If you’re looking for a change from Sav Blanc give it a crack.