Showing results for Pinot Noir
match your search for
- Mike loves his Pinot, and even when working for a top New Zealand winery, yearned to make his very own. Well, we came up with the funding and now he's going it alone - and producing classic NZ Pinot for all our Angels.
- Think ripe black cherry with a hint of raspberry, a touch of herbs and spice and a bundle of juicy sweetness in the mid palate, all finished off with smooth tannins and hey presto! The perfect Pinot.
- Angel's love this wine, and it is sure to impress! It is a versatile and flavour packed wine, full of dark, vibrant fruit on release that will continue to evolve it's complexities in the bottle over a couple of years.
- Celebrate any day ending in Y with this bubbly bottle of Obelisk joy! The nose presents with fresh zesty and strawberry notes. The palate is a sherbetty fruit forward style that has a nice fine bead. Pour me another!
- Anna and Derek used the charmat method which is typically found in Italian sparkling wine making. They've used the classic sparkling varietal blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, both picked early from the cooler sites of the Limestone Coast.
- Thanks to Angel funding you can experience the complexity and length of Champagne without the price tag! However, it is not Champagne in style, so you get a lot more fruit that makes this wine very versatile - breakfast anyone?
Mike sourced grapes from some of the oldest vines in the region and made them into a stunning wine using painstaking traditional Burgundian techniques from France.
This wine simply oozes Pinot character - spiced sour cherry and plums with earthy mushroom notes that wind their way through each sip. The tannins are silky smooth and make for a very satisfying mouthful.
A wine from a vineyard of such pedigree, combined with the level of winemaking skill would usually set you back $$$. You can enjoy it for a lot less, because YOU made it happen!
- Grown on the Pike’s Lenswood property, about 600m in altitude with steep slopes that dictate hand-picking. It's one of the premiere Pinot Noir regions in the Adelaide Hills.
- Pour a glass and unpack the red cherry, strawberry and cranberry treat inside. You’ll get the slightest hint of some earthiness as it sits and breathes.
- Stock up your cellars now for the cooler seasons. There won't be much left by Spring with the tiny volume they’ve made!
This elegant wine started life in the Murrummong Vineyard, Yarra Valley - known for lovely light and aromatic Pinot Noir with subtle tannins.
Brian has conjured up a stunning drop that smells like freshly cut strawberries and cherries, with a hint of thyme and brioche. A beautifully balanced wine that stays long on the tongue and longer in the mind.
Such a classic vintage, you might not see the like again for years! It’s a terrific example of this tricky-to-make wine from a clever winemaker with 23 years experience.
- Gus was born and raised in Mount Gambier, South Australia's coolest maritime wine region. The unique combination of warm windy summers, cold nights and rich, fertile soil here is just the ticket for this delicious hand-picked wine.
- Deep velvety red in colour, this superb wine is packed with red fruit flavours, a hint of violets and a sprinkling of dried herbs. It's mouthwatering and holds tight on your tongue.
- Here's your chance to try a high quality wine from a new region at an amazing price, and share your discovery with your friends!
- Mark's beloved organic Pinot Noir returns with a bang, displaying all the dark cherry and toast characters you know and love. The little herby tinge comes from whole bunches added during fermentation. It's smooth and lasting on your tongue!
- This wine is made from 100% organically grown, single vineyard fruit - hand picked to preserve the delicate grapes and matured in French oak for a year.
- If you love a Pinot Noir that's truly cool climate and can rival the best from France, try this!
- Welcome to a world of vibrant, approachable and delicate Pinot Noir that you will never want to leave! Paul listened to Angel's and has changed the style of this vintage. You'll think ripe mulberry and dark fruits with some cooler red fruits. One glass isn't enough!
- The savoury notes and lighter mouth feel emulates Burgundian style of Pinot Noir, perfect for those looking to avoid the heavy, dominating reds. A lovely mineral acid line livens the palate and allows the berry flavours to dance their way to an lip smacking, slightly spicy finish.
- Paul loves to uphold his commitment to unique and individual winemaking every vintage, and this Pinot is no exception! Angels have got an opportunity to taste an incredible wine from quality aged vines in the Great Southern region for under $16. You'd be mad not to pop this in your basket!
- When a winemaker of the likes of Glenn Barry gets his hands on sustainably farmed fruit from vineyards in Victoria’s Strathbogie Ranges and Alpine Valley, this is the delicious outcome!
- The final product smells of red berries with tantalising clovey, spicy notes. On the tongue it’s earthy black cherry with spices and gunsmoke and a swirl of tannin that keeps it dry and fresh through a lengthy finish.
- An ex-chief winemaker for Knappstein and highly respected wine show judge, Glenn’s upheld his philosophy of ‘no boring wines’ in this delicious red. You’re guaranteed a bottle of vinous genius!