Showing results for Grenache
match your search for
- A rare and limited release McLaren Vale Grenache from 90-year-old bush vines. Picked by hand and made the traditional way with minute attention to detail and a whole lotta love.
- This is a real on-trend varietal right now. Pour a glass and take a sip as tempting fresh cherries give way to a mouthful of plums, raspberries and a shake of spice.
- Similar small batch Grenache like this would sell for three times the price or more in a bottle shop. But Angel power means you can enjoy more affordable treats like this!
- Prime old Grenache vineyards across South Australia gave up their prized fruit for this juicy red. Matured for 9 months in barrel and tank, it’s ready for your drinking pleasure right now.
- Enjoy a heady cherry and redcurrant scent with hints of rhubarb and sweet spice in the glass. It’s a lighter style red with soft red plum, raspberry and anise flavours, gentle tannins and a lasting finish.
- This wine exists because thousands of Angels have embraced the talented independent winemaker behind it and given him the freedom to make it. Win win!
- Made in extremely low volumes, this fruit-driven drop is pure quality and class. Once it's gone, you’ll never have another chance to try it.
- It's made with grapes from vines over 100 years old, planted in perfect Grenache-loving soil. Blood plum and boysenberry as you let it out, it tastes of juicy black cherry and mulberry with soft tannins and a lingering, savoury finish.
- Sensational fruit and Adam’s winemaking magic have created a rare treat - a wine that will leave you wanting to marry it. Try it.
The 2021 vintage marks the return of this decadent favourite, hailing from Mark and Emma Kenneally’s organically managed vineyard in McLaren Vale where rare bush vines deliver evenly ripened fruit.
The crushed grapes (including a few whole bunches for added oomph) were open fermented and hand-plunged every day, requiring a dedication to winemaking that’s evident in every sip. Meanwhile, half tank, half old oak maturation kept the flavours fresh and bright.
This juicy drop will tickle your senses with red cherry, blueberry and plum flavours made to make your mouth water!
- French for 'early bird', JP chose the name to reflect this wine's early release. It's a drier, lighter-bodied style with candied fruit flavours and a touch of musk.
- JP’s 4 years making wine in the warm, irrigated Riverland of SA are the inspiration behind this drop. Made from Grenache grapes grown in the heat of that climate, it's a wonderful lighter wine style when picked early.
- This wine doesn’t need lashings of oak, skin tannins and hot ferments. Just the silky skills of a seasoned winemaker with already perfect little grapes, and another Naked gem is born.
- Aussie Grenache is hot property right now. No longer the big rich fortified wines of yesteryear, Grenache has rocketed onto the wine scene with a new personality - fragrant, pure and absolutely delicious.
- Glenn’s stunning drop started life on gnarly 90-year-old vines on the sands of Blewitt Springs - that's really special. The winemaking process was as hands off as possible to let the fruit characters shine.
- It’s red cherry as much as raspberry, earth as much as spice, florals more than fennel. It feels juicy from start to finish and both acidity and tannin work in delicious balance. Where else could you find such a unique wine style from such an old vineyard for such amazing value but here?!
- With grapes from 25 and 85 year old vines in the mix, this is a serious drop. A genuinely handcrafted small batch wine using 10% whole bunches for extra punch. The fruit was amazing and really shines in the finished wine.
- Dive into its purple haze for a whiff of raspberry spice. Velvety and long on the tongue, it’s incredibly moreish - bursting with raspberry and plum flavours and a medium body.
- This is a rare gem for sure with only 6,000 bottles produced. Get in quick if you want to find out what an Aussie Grenache can be in the hands of a master of his craft!
- Geoff has included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types around McLaren Vale. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken with the powerful reds from the region, the GSM is soft and refined, with beautifully balanced flavours. Pretty raspberry and cherry will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a long finish that will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously.
- The fruit for this elegant red was sourced from old Grenache vineyards at Watervale in the Clare Valley in an outstanding year for growing grapes. The weather conditions were near perfect!
- Hand picked and open fermented, Adam threw in whole bunches to punch the characters up a notch. The basket pressing and nine months in seasoned French oak barrels have created a wine that is uniquely expressive of its origins.
- Open a bottle to free the scent of raspberry, satsuma plums, crushed violets and something like Campari. Each sip is a morello cherry, mulberry and sweet spice symphony with soft tannins and a long, fine finish. Yes please!