A gorgeous Limited Edition 1.5L premium Shiraz from a cracking year is in your basket!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Each release of Jen's 10 year old Tawny is stunning, unique from the last and in teeny-tiny quantities. With her aspiration to one day be regarded as the Queen of fortified wines, we think she's nailed it every year with Naked so far.
- The average age of this wine is 10 years old, with some of the blend up to 15 years old. You'll be hard pressed not to dive in to the glass with aromas of hazelnuts and mixed spice floating around. The palate is seriously warm and nutty, coating the mouth and packing the room full of smiles.
- No doubt about it, this is a world class wine from Australia's only world renowned fortified wine region. At this price and with years under it's belt already, it's perfect to light up any occasion. Jen's passion for her craft is infectious, why not spread the love!
Brian's Bolle D’Amore Prosecco is back! An Italian-made Prosecco that is a totally authentic blend of their local Veneto variety, Glera, with a bit of Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio too.
It’s the perfect cork-popping, party-starter, or a totally refreshing sundowner. It’s actually labelled as Bolle D’Amore which means ‘bubbles of love’. Ahhh yep!
You’ll be loving the attention to detail that went into each bubble of fizz in the glass. It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, long, mouth watering finish. Each bottle is individually-numbered, too.
- Leightons new vintage Pet Nat, or Ancestral method Sparkling is BACK! Made in the method that predates Champagne, creating a very exciting, rustic sparkling wine. Slightly cloudy, due to no filtering or fining, means the grapes flavours can sing!
- Aromatic bubbles of watermelon and pulped strawberry make a strong first impression upon pouring.Almost looks like watermelon in the glass, or a randy shade of pink. Aromas of icing sugar and lemon curd are also lurking in the background, with watermelon, lychee and sherbet on the palate.
- The watermelon colour is due to the unique blend of 2/3 Shiraz and 1/3 Sauvignon Blanc. Throw convention out the window and expand your vinous horizons, drink with pretty much anything or nothing at all.
This exceptional cool-climate Canberra Syrah had the perfect growing conditions: cool and mild lead up followed by a consistent ripening period. The fruit Rob had to play with was pristine: intense concentration of flavour and deep colour. This is sure to deliver you a silky mouthful, with intensity and length.
This Syrah will draw you in with its aromas of red cherry, plum and white pepper all backed up by hints of vanilla spice and toasty oak. Such beautiful intensity and length of flavour with silky fine tannins giving great structure.
Perfect for those colder months to come, and absolutely sensational with your next roast with all the trimmings!
BTW, the 2015 vintage scored 97% Buy Again!
- This ripping Shiraz comes from 65 year old vines in beautiful Broke, where Andrew began the process of crafting a dry red wine balanced with fresh acidity and savoury complexity.
- Fine and fruit driven, the red berry flavours give a natural intensity to each delightful sip...you'll be re-filling your glass in no time! This wine is back by popular demand - thousands of Angels can't be wrong!
- This is a truly versatile wine, ready to delight your dinner party guests or just as easily bring in a quiet evening on the porch with a platter of nibbles. With wines of this region usually weighing in at above $30 per bottle, Andrew has truly outdone himself this year.
- Cynthia and David have hand crafted the very first Naked Tassie Shiraz! Sourced from established 19 year old vines on the banks of the Tamar River and picked at perfect ripeness. Two separate parcels made separately and blended prior to bottling to ensure a cool-climate Syrah style that’ll knock your socks off!
- Possessing the perfect ripe aromas, showing blue fruits some spicy tones and hints of white pepper that give away its cool climate origins. The palate is vibrant and silky soft while still driving a lovely acid freshness on the back palate. So full of flavour!
- If you like medium bodied perfumed reds then what better reason do you need to try Cynthia and David’s latest genius creation?! This Tasmanian Syrah would easily hold its own at $40 in all those other stores!
- Leighton’s Top Shelf Cabernet, single vineyard from the family vineyard is sure to tick all your boxes. Top quality fruit, top quality oak equals an amazing wine experience.
A diverse wine with sweet tasting fruit flavours of strawberry, cherry through to blackberry and fig. Hints of chinotto and quinine are carried on waves of vibrant fruit, with toasted Hungarian oak in equal stride.
This complex union of fruit and oak is robust in its structure, with highly integrated fine tannin joining the party, and kicking on at the back of the palate. Everything about this wine is intense!
Paul Nelson’s cool climate Mount Barker Sauvignon Blanc is set to impress. It’s sourced from the same vineyard that powered his 2009 Fume Blanc to a 95-point rating from the esteemed wine writer James Halliday. Woohoo!
Harvested super early to retain freshness and then partially fermented in new French oak for texture and power. Lively, delicious and extremely gluggable! 10% new oak adds texture, complexity and gun flint. The other 90% splashes you in the face with fresh cut grass, gooseberry and passionfruit goodness.
Drink chilled sitting in the deck chair. The wine is fresh zippy and excellent value and will hold its own against many higher priced SBs.
- Cabernet Sauvignon and Margaret River go hand in hand, and the whole wine world knows it! Renowned for its perfect growing conditions year in year out, there is little wonder that Stuart has hand-selected local grape sites for this show stopper. After the juice spent 24 months in French Oak to integrate the bolder notes, Stuart's labour of love has resulted in a dense drop that is perfect in every way.
- The depth and dimension of the wine's aromas suggest that this is something serious and long living. Your glass will fill with layers of red and blueberries, blackcurrants and a touch of nutty spice. Everything comes together like the sweetest choir you've ever heard!
- All this class has fantastic length and finishes with abundant fine grained tannins. In some ways the wine is brooding and introspective, and in other ways it's bursting with vibrance. Sophisticated and seductive now, it will only get better with age!
WE'RE NOT SURE
From a single vineyard in Mornington Peninsula Kevin’s Fiano is the perfect alternative for Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio or lighter Chardonnay lovers wanting to try something new.
An aromatic and textural wine for your senses. Flavours and aromas of Springtime overflow from the glass with a fresh, clean fruit driven palate.
Made in tiny quantities, and a perfect white varietal to celebrate the warmer days. With only 229 cases in existence you’ll have to be quick.