WE'RE NOT SURE
Adam has done it again bringing us his Golden IPA. Bringing the best ingredients from across the globe to make this beer for the Angels.
This Golden IPA combines rich and nutty caramel flavours and resonant malt character of Golden Naked Oats from the UK with the refreshingly spicy citrus notes of El Dorado, Ahtanum and Centennial Hops from the USA, to create a truly unique beer that is full of flavour, very drinkable and unmistakably Rabbit & Spaghetti.
These full of flavour 500ml cans are sure to be the summer thirst quencher you’re looking for.
Luke has done it again. Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he has created a traditional Prosecco style: bright, balanced and refreshing.
Aromas of floral tropical fruit flow through to a thirst quenching lemony limey acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the mouthfeel. It leaves you wanting more!
The perfect blending of three varieties that work so well together. Chardonnay giving body and complexity, Riesling giving floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc giving some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
Bring this Magnum of premium bubbles to your next event and you’ll be a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
Hamish Maguire is a winemaking rockstar. He has been with us since the very beginning of our Naked Wines journey and is one of your most loved winemakers. His premium Magnum of Sparkling Blanc de Blancs from the Adelaide Hills is sure to knock your socks off!
Be prepared for mouthwatering layers of apple and lime leading to subtle hints of almond, orange and peach, and of course beautifully defined bubbles driving to a refreshing finish of lemony limey deliciousness.
- Celebrate any day ending in Y with this bubbly bottle of Obelisk joy! The nose presents with fresh zesty and strawberry notes. The palate is a sherbetty fruit forward style that has a nice fine bead. Pour me another!
- Anna and Derek used the charmat method which is typically found in Italian sparkling wine making. They've used the classic sparkling varietal blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, both picked early from the cooler sites of the Limestone Coast.
- Thanks to Angel funding you can experience the complexity and length of Champagne without the price tag! However, it is not Champagne in style, so you get a lot more fruit that makes this wine very versatile - breakfast anyone?
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has produced this spectacular Champagne exclusively for you...
- Using the same winery, grapes and techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. Forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
Wow! Leighton’s winning-fantasy Ancestral Method Sparkling Rosé has hit the virtual Naked shelves - just in time for Summer. From the moment you pop the top you’ll be tantalised by aromas of apricot, nectarine and a mouthfeel of stone-fruit, crisp apple and a kiss of muddled mint.
Blending 60% Shiraz with 30% Sauvignon Blanc and 10% Nero d'Avola drives a complexity which will make it hard to stop after the first sip. Spritzy, bottle fermented, slightly cloudy and incredibly moreish!
This Ancestral style of sparkling is creating a massive buzz in all the cutting edge wine bars around Australia. You can’t put a price on a good time, and this wine is primed to party this festive season.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! the 2017 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
B.V.O Bloem Moscato 2017 is light, silvery bright and vivacious! World-class and totally inspired by the greatest wines from the Piedmont region in northern Italy, which can set you back up to $50 per bottle.
Angels, you will be totally dazzled by the oh-so-delicate fizz as it hits the glass. Enticing aromas of fresh lychee jump out and mingle with a brilliant balance of subtle sweetness with tart crunchy pineapple hints leading to a delectable and refreshing dry finish.
Drink it super chilled and open the bottle right before serving to retain maximum fizz. Delicious with a plate of fresh summer fruits at brekky or paired with a passionfruit tart at dessert is an absolute winner. Brilliant with a summer cheese plate too!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!