- Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
- It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
- While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! the 2017 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- It's here! The fourth bottle of Gypsy Caravan's bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Sourcing their best grapes from greater Tamar Valley.
- The Chardonnay portion of the wine will make your tastebuds stand up and pay attention, with crunchy acid and lemon juiciness abound. The Pinot Noir fills the mid palate with sweet delicate creaminess. La Soiree will linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more...
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the summer love!
- This stunner is crafted from 100% McLaren Vale shiraz, and has lifted aromatics of dark red fruits that will draw you in. It's soft yet vibrant middle palate is downright moreish and leads to long chocolatey tannins - yum!
- Perfect fun wine for any occasion, don't expect a bottle to last if there are a few glasses that need re-filling. A steal at under $16 for Angels, why not pop a few in your basket?
- Since the 1990's the popularity of this unique style of wine has grown dramatically. It's a great food wine, and tough to imagine a more perfect Aussie treat on a Spring or Summer afternoon, lunching outside with loved ones.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Celebrate any day ending in Y with this bubbly bottle of Obelisk joy! The nose presents with fresh zesty and strawberry notes. The palate is a sherbetty fruit forward style that has a nice fine bead. Pour me another!
- Anna and Derek used the charmat method which is typically found in Italian sparkling wine making. They've used the classic sparkling varietal blend of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, both picked early from the cooler sites of the Limestone Coast.
- Thanks to Angel funding you can experience the complexity and length of Champagne without the price tag! However, it is not Champagne in style, so you get a lot more fruit that makes this wine very versatile - breakfast anyone?
- This is the third vintage of an instant classic from Ash! Get ready for aromas of pears, green apples and wild flowers with a gorgeous textural palate of fresh citrus fruits. The mouth feel has a hint of creaminess to beautifully balance each sip.
- Sourced from the cool climate wine region of Orange, this little piece of art is dosed up with lots of love from the passionate Mr Horner and his talented team. It is the only one of it's kind in the current Naked range, so pop the cork & enjoy the ride from start to finish!
- It's rare to find a certified organic wine of this quality at a price this low. Once again, Angels have made a little miracle possible & Ash has returned the favour with a sparkly gem. Made in small quantities, get it in your basket today!
- It's here! This year, Jen put the seal decision of her classic bubbles in Angels hands...crown or cork? With so many people passionately supporting both camps, she gave the people what they want - both! Exactly the same Rebel Bubbles are dancing inside as the cork seal bottle - yum!
- Why try a crown seal? It's proven to ensure each glass of your beautiful bubbles will be poured at it's peak freshness, even if stored for years. Crown seals are used in some of the world's top end Chardonnays to age as purely as possible before release under cork. We've kept both bottle styles at the same bargain Angel price so you can try the next trend without a second thought.
- Perfect for your next party, as a gift, or to enjoy any day ending in 'y', this stunner has layers of citrus and peach fruit that will dance around your mouth. It's creamy palate is balanced perfectly with bubbles for a crisp and refreshing finish.
- Using the traditional blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, the result is a perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist. Which is most fresh? Why not put a cork seal and crown seal in your basket, then let us know what you think!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Rebel Bubbles is the ultimate party starter! Beautiful aromas of citrus and peach fruit abound, with a delicious creamy palate and a crisp and refreshing finish.
- A classic blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, this wine has the perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist.
- Sparkling wine doesn't last long at Naked, and especially when it comes direct from Jen. An absolute hallmark of the Naked family, this wine leaves rooms full of smiles and continues to stand up to far more pricey competitors. Taste the fun and see for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has produced this spectacular Champagne exclusively for you...
- Using the same winery, grapes and techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. Forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.