- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver their next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. Beyond the hand-dipped wax seal, this incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits.
- The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, especially with it's layers of French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins. A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. All this exotic deliciousness can wing to your Angel door for under $19!
- This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Shiraz showcases why the Barossa is world famous for this variety.
This flavour-filled shiraz displays blackberry, mocha, thyme and cedar characters on the nose. The palate is sumptuous and velvety, and offers up lovely fruit power and intensity, wonderfully framed by firm tannins.
A sensational Angel price, super value, and a legendary winemaker with 39 years experience in the Barossa. This won’t be on the shelves for long!
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adam’s Cabernet Sauvignon combines a solid core from the Barossa Valley backed up by the best of Eden Valley’s aromatics.
A delectable Cabernet offering gorgeous fruit flavours and toasted nut aromas, a silky mouthfeel and stylishly polished tannins.
Get your skates on, once the word gets out this will FLY!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Montvalley's Estate quality has delivered 100% hand picked Shiraz into the hands of some lucky Angels! This is a cracking example of the finer style medium weight Hunter Shiraz, where chalky tannins provide a good balance with the sweet spicy fruit.
- The palate has savoury spicy flavours with vanilla oak lingering in the background which will see it age with a lovely complexity for many years. Its ripe fruit tannins are balanced with dark fruits of the forest. You'll be reaching for another glass as the smooth long finish tingles on your tastebuds!
- John & Dan's attention to detail is undeniable. Premium fruit was crushed into open fermenters and then transferred to French and American oak for 14 to 16 months. During this period the wine is racked and returned to oak three times. Don't be left wondering - with under 1000 bottles available for all of our Angels across the country, this will fly.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Angels, you won't want to miss this Shiraz! It throws an amazing array of aromas out of the glass. You will catch blackberries, red currants, Damson plums and the subtlest hint of very well-bred cedary oak. Any red lover in your life will want the chance to try this!
- Your tastebuds will stand up and pay attention to a palate that combines bold layers with soft tannins that hold together spicy pepper plums, warming alcohol and an assertive acid that will allow the wine to live a long and happy life.
- Hand-picked, hand-pruned, matured in French Oak and made in tiny quantities...don't miss getting your hands on the latest and greatest Shiraz to join the Naked family!
- The 2017 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Anthony's winemaking love affair with Shiraz has endured since the early 80's, propelled by his friend Kym's unparalleled local growing expertise.
- Kym's passing in 2013 rocked the winemaking Victorian community, and years on Angels can get an insight to just how good he was. Few tributes could befitt Kym more than a wine like this - it is charming, generous and full of life.
- A flavoursome, powerful treat with a balanced mouth feel, this classic aged Shiraz will be an unforgettable addition to the case of any Red lover!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Last year, Dolan & Dunn’s sublime inaugural red sold out in a flash. Now, one of our most eagerly anticipated wines returns to the Naked shelves exclusively for Angels. You simply cannot get a more experienced or powerful Australian winemaking team than this. At all. Anywhere!
This robust but oh-so-elegant wine has Barossa richness stamped all over it. Gear up for a plush, luscious palate with layers of raspberry, loganberry and hints of blackberry and blueberry. Gentle spice mingles with juicy plum...pick that chin up off the floor!
Under $19 for this deliciousness is an Angel-only privilege. Caroline and Nigel have over 60 years of brilliant Barossa winemaking experience between them and, extraordinarily, have never made a wine together...until NOW!
Aussie red lovers...stop here! This stunner is rich, ripe, firm and full bodied, and not harshly tannic nor overtly oaky. The fruit, tannin and oak levels are all balanced to suit someone who enjoys full bodied red wine but does not want to have their head pulled apart. Lovely length of dark berry fruit flavours mingle nicely with the firm, dry yet elegant finish. The stamp of Barossa Shiraz is one steeped in history and tradition, and we pay homage to this. Handmade, small scale artisanal wine just for Angels!
Numerous little pockets of the Barossa Valley are represented in this wine, comprised of small parcels of quality Shiraz that were individually picked and fermented. Each parcel was basket pressed, the most gentle way to handle grapes and maintain fine control of every element - skin contact, tannin, flavour balance...Yep, old school class! Maturation was in a mix of older French and American oak barrels for almost 18 months, prior to being blended together to create this wine.
Everyone needs a bottle of Barossa Shiraz lying around waiting for a few friends and a decent feed to pop up. So why not have this one ready at all times?! It is truly a fabulous example of why the Barossa is famous for Shiraz, yet it can be all yours at a fraction of the wider market price. Value. Value. Value! Last Years vintage sold out in a blink, so don't miss out on your chance to get your hands on this gem.
- Western Australia’s Coby Ladwig’s first-up Cabernet Sauvignon from Mount Barker shows all the hallmarks of a very expensive Cabernet.
- Coby has thrown everything he can at this wine to make it the very best he can. After your first sip you’ll see the typical W.A. elegance and finesse all with brilliant varietal structure - while also being very generous across the palate.
- From the crack of the lid, this medium bodied red is balanced to perfection with dark berries and an oaky spiciness and then your mouth fills with this abundant richness. You will see why similar wines would sell for over $40 a bottle!