- Aussie wine royalty Caroline Dunn has just released her very own, her very first, small batch of Barossa red deliciousness. And it’s one of the Barossa Valley’s most beguiling varieties - Mataro! Her fresh uncomplicated approach to winemaking allows the fruit to speak for itself.
- Red by Caroline Dunn Mataro is an expressive, graceful and captivating wine. Complex dark purple fruits, savoury notes, exotic spices and hints of violet florals on the nose follow through to a sleek, supple and lively palate. It is medium-bodied, with plenty of soft, generous flavour and long, silky satiny tannins.
- This bright, modern Barossa Valley red features plenty of fruit and a smooth, supple palate on release. Sourced from vineyards in Stonewell and Light Pass - it’s got a stunning pedigree.
- Like all of Caroline’s hand-crafted creations, this one won’t be around for long, you’ll have to get your skates on!
Gary knows great wine, and so he’s trekked around the world to the hills of Sicily to make some more for Angels.
The perfect wine for those who want to enjoy a full-bodied but rounded red wine, when a shiraz or cab sauv is just too ‘big’.
Aromas of red cherries, plum, and white pepper flow from the glass. Beautifully structured. Perfect with parmesan, romano or pecorino cheese, and a potato,tomato and rosemary pizza. Yum!
- Naked's big Barossa beauty is back! Rated a whopping 93% or above every vintage, this stunner was crafted with grapes from exceptional low-yielding old vines with proven nutrient rich grapes a-plenty. You'll be taken to planet YUM with each sip. Just think - layers of blackcurrants, cinnamon and mocha, spice. The palate is tight, rich and round - the perfect winter warmer!
- This wine is truly Naked in every sense. It was lovingly produced by our masterful South Australian Red specialist Adam Barton, who now has freedom and room for creativity in his winery like never before thanks to your Angel backing. Adam is absolutely chuffed to be so close to clicking over his 1,000,000th bottle. Check out his wall for details on the best competition ever with a super-duper prize!
- Firm tannins give the wine great texture, mouthfeel and persistence of flavour. Thousands of Angels will be falling over themselves after loving this last vintage, so you can be sure you're on to a winner.
Paul Nelson’s Nodus Tollens Pinot Noir is sourced from some of the oldest vines in the Great Southern region of WA. Finished in a combination of 40% new oak and 60% older oak and matured on yeast lees to enhance palate texture and layers of complexity. Yum!
There’s an abundance of intense red and dark fruits with a long finish that is beautifully wrapped up in spicy oak and earthy flavours. Fine tannin adds another layer of complexity giving this wine youthful charm and mouthfeel.
Pinot Noir of this calibre would easily sell for over $35 a bottle, and it’s an absolute bargain to Angel’s for under $17. Don’t miss your chance to try some of Paul’s magic!
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of its comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
- This Pinot Noir is helping to change the game, letting the Marlborough's red strengths shine through along side it's famous Sauv Blancs. The cool climate where Bill & Claudia have sourced these grapes from are perfectly suited to the whims of Pinot Noir, probably the most fickle of the leading varietals.
- Every flavour box is ticked! Heady aromas of violets and cherries, and a palate that's medium-bodied, with fine tannins and a lingering savoury finish. Low yields and careful attention to detail provided terrific fruit from the 2017 harvest!
- This is a treat that over delivers at every level - small batch, hand picked, wild yeast fermented, hand plunged, then matured for 10 months in oak barrels prior to bottling. What more could a wine for under $19 deliver? Almost unheard of! It must be Naked...
- Geoff has channeled all his years of skill, which you know and love from his Lodestar range, into the launch of his brand new label - Grounded Cru! He's included the finest of each varietal to create this GSM treat, from the most suitable soil types in various McLaren sub-regions. The synergy of the three grapes creates a delicious drop that shines with all sorts of food! Antipasto anyone?
- Not to be mistaken for other overpowering reds from the region, the GSM is refined and delicate, with flavours balanced beautifully on the palate. Pretty raspberry and cherry flavours will sing out from your ruby coloured glass. It's complex earthiness leads to a lip-smacking long finish & will have you coming back for more...
- Championing one of the most underrated red grapes in Australia currently - Grenache - Geoff is proud to get this hand crafted beauty in to the hands of the Angels who have supported him so generously. He credits Angels for perpetuating Naked's virtuous cycle & giving him complete winemaking autonomy - cheers to that!
- Sam's outstanding Victorian range has delivered once again with this fantastically fresh and tantalising Pinot! Following is finely tuned instinct, Sam has assembled a blend of three outstanding Pinot Noir parcels to achieve something truly beautiful. The Plunkett family vineyard which gives classic strawberry flavours, Bald Rock vineyard which is a little warmer and makes more powerful Pinot and Elgo vineyard which mades some of the most delicate wines out there!
- It's aromas of spice, strawberry and a floral perfume will draw you in to its medium body which delivers a flavoursome yet refreshing drink! Running a cool ferment allowed Sam to preserve pretty fruit flavours and limit the extraction on tannin. This is perfect for his goal of making a velvety Pinot which is lovely to drink as a youngster, rather than a wine that needs years to develop before balancing out.
- This wine is Angel brilliance in action! Considering Pinot Noir goes in to some of the most expensive and sought after wines in the world, fancy being able to buy a delicious cool climate Pinot for under $15!
- Adam sourced these grapes from Seaview and Clarendon vineyards in the renowned McLaren Vale. The end result in a sumptuous looking wine - deep purple, almost black in colour. You'll be blown away with aromas of black currants and white pepper, with hints of dark chocolate and nutmeg.
- Each sip will be a rich mouthful, with firm tannins that give the wine power as well as an irresistible persistence of flavour. This bottle will take you deep into Adam's world of sky-high Angel rated range of Reds & out the other side happier for the delicious experience.
- The last vintage scored a mind blowing 97% buy-again rating from Angels - who could argue with that?! Get in quick before this McLaren beauty is all snapped up once again.
- Get ready for a full bodied and ripe red wine with some grippy tannins typical of Cabernet. An impressive drop that is well balanced, you'll have envious friends wanting to try a glass!
- This wine is quite intensely perfumed and for Sam, big flavour is an indicator of high quality.
- Think Blackcurrant with some menthol and eucalyptus notes. Chocolaty oak is also evident on the nose. This wine is quite simply moreish!