- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Fuzzy & May Chardonnay. The gorgeous oaky notes of this wine are framed in a medium palate with a long, persistent finish.
- Bright gold in the glass, you won't be able to resist the aromas of white stone fruits, white nectarines and white peach. The palate is lively with a lovely integrated fruit and oak balance. Layers of rockmelon and honey blossom are followed by a smooth layer of vanilla oak - quite simply a party for your tastebuds!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this Chardonnay and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $14 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.
- The perfect pick-me-up after a summer siesta, get ready for lively jasmine and lime zest aromas, balanced by lifted grapefruit and white peach. The textural palate has flavours of apple blossom, lemon myrtle and quince with mineral freshness and a persistent finish. Any lovers of a full bodied Sauvignon Blanc will love this!
- A fresh and interesting take on a classic Mediterranean style - you've definitely come across a must try here. Besides, at under $14 delivered to your door, you'd be mad to miss the opportunity to try one of the up and coming varietals on Aussie wine lists!
- Vermentino thrives in relatively warm climates, making NSW's Riverina the perfect setting to source fruit parcels. It is a light skinned grape that has the ability to produce wines with firm acidity and good flavour. So, start the long summer nights with this treat from Adrian & Rebecca. They know how to party and have crafted this with summer lovin' in mind!
The Viognier fruit was picked a little leaner than most in order to retain the crisp crunchy acidity. Superb drinkability very much in the Pinot Gris/Pinot Grigio family of flavours.
Beautifully intense and perfumed with all the classic aromas of honeysuckle, apricot, spring flowers and musk - all jumping out of the glass. The palate is rich without being gluggy or viscous.
Just in time for Summer and simply perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with Asparagus wrapped prosciutto and Parma ham platter with figs, dates and hard cheeses - yum!
- This is a Chardonnay in line with modern tastes - bright, enough oak to add layers yet elegant with an approachable structure. A Top Shelf treasure that scored a massive 91% buy-again rating from hundreds of Angels last vintage!
- It is made with love and detail by Brian himself, from premium parcels of Margaret River Chardonnay grapes that were specifically selected based on their location, rather than just selecting an overall sub-plot in a vineyard.
- Aromas of stone fruits will lead you to a palate that is as long as it is silky. Need we say it again - world class region right here! Considering Margaret River Chardonnay usually goes for $35+ per bottle, get in quick on this exclusive Angels!
- This Rosé was harvested from Shiraz grapes off the Little Boomey Vineyard in Orange. The 2018 growing season started with a cool and mild Spring, followed by good rainfall in January to boost the grapes along. A cracker of a start to the vintage, this was an undeniably wonderful foundation for Steve to build his Rosé dream on!
- Steve is thrilled with the end result - a dreamy cool climate Rosé especially for Angels! It's bursting with lifted fresh strawberries and raspberries all over a crisp and balanced palate.
- Steve used minimal intervention to fine his wine, so you can be sure a bottle of this brilliance will deliver the most pure and refreshing Rosé experience you've had all summer! NSW wines are on the rise and rise, especially those from the high altitude of Orange - lock in your supply today!
- Steve's Chardonnay is back, for its second vintage better than ever, from his family vineyard.
- The cool climate of Orange lends itself well to elegant Chardonnays. This one shows a touch of toast on the nose and white peach on the palate.
- Why not sneak a few bottles of this incredibly valued Orange Chardy in to your case today? A brand new winemaker and a brand new wine is an opportunity too good for any white wine lover to miss!
- Pouring their heart and soul into the demands of each vintage, John and Dan harvested this Chardonnay in two parcels. The early harvest was fermented in stainless steel on lees and the later, riper parcel in 100% French oak.
- One sip of this incredible wine will leave you with no doubt - the boys have well and truly nailed their goal of producing only premium Chardonnay. A creamy nuttiness on the nose is combined with ripe melons, peaches and a zesty waft of flint.
- The palate finely integrates caramelised stone fruits and almondy oak with just the right amount of tingly alcohol to deliver a finish that satisfies on every level! This dreamy drop simply will not last...get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Karriview Vineyard is the oldest producing vineyard in Denmark, W.A. and its consistent quality has been likened to some of the finest vineyards in Burgundy, France.
- Handpicked, whole berry pressed, 100% new French oak, wild fermented and left on lees for 8 months - the absolute Rolls Royce treatment! You’ll be awestruck by the sheer portfolio of flavours and flinty aromas on show: rich stone fruit characters are beautifully balanced by a racy mineral finish - yummm!
- Only 50 cases of this Gold Medal-winning stunner are available and is a true reflection of its truly unique, world-class home! An iconic wine from an iconic vineyard!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Karriview Vineyard is the oldest producing vineyard in Denmark, W.A. and its consistent quality has been likened to some of the finest vineyards in Burgundy, France. Planted on North facing slopes the old vines produce exceptional Pinot fruit of optimum ripeness.
Handpicked, partial whole bunch fermented, pressed off to new French oak and left on lees for 8 months. Sensationally concentrated aromas and flavours - beautifully perfumed with spicy red fruits, succulent in texture and layers of intrigue over such a looong finish!
Only 100 cases of this extraordinary Pinot are available and follows on from last years release which was awarded one of the best Pinot’s of WA. An iconic wine from an iconic vineyard!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This wine began its journey in the vineyard - foot stomped, wild yeast fermented on site, pressed off to older oak and left on lees for 12 months until bottled. A true artisans wine!
Seductive fresh and vibrant with fine chalky tannins. Hints of herb, spice and dusty earth support a rich fruit profile that is elegant and lingering.
This delicious Pinot truly represents the variety and site - ever so lightly oaked this is a wine that speaks of its origins and offers extraordinary drinkability. It is simply perfect with BBQ’d lamb chops - yummm!