Wines adored by the masses
- With an average buy-it-again rating of 91% from Angels ... these are some of the most sought after wines on the site.
- Includes Jen Pfeiffer's fan-favourite Shiraz, Steve Mobbs' super-smooth Merlot and Rob Paulazzo's crisp and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc... and that’s just for starters!
- You get a whopping $74 saving, oh and if you don't love 'em, we’ll give you all your money back – you can’t go wrong.
- We've done the hard yards for you. This crowd-pleasing selection will be at your door before you know it! Prefer an All-Reds case, All-Whites case or Luxe case? We don't blame you, and we've got you covered! Just click the blue links to find the case that's right for you.
- With an average buy-it-again rating of 89% from Angels ... these are some the most sought after wines on the site.
- Includes Jen Pfeiffer's fan-favourite Shiraz, Stuart Bourne's super-smooth GSM and Cathy & Neil Howard's beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon ... and that’s just for starters!
- You get a whopping $64 saving, oh and if you don't love 'em, we’ll give you all your money back – you can’t go wrong.
- We've done the hard yards for you. This crowd-pleasing selection will be at your door before you know it! Prefer the Mixed case, All-Whites case or Luxe case? We don't blame you, and we've got you covered! Just click the blue links to find the case that's right for you.
- Awaiting copy
- With an average buy-it-again rating of 92% from Angels ... these are some the most sought after wines on the site.
- Includes Adam Barton's fan-favourite Clare Valley Shiraz, Luke Tocaciu's super-smooth Merlot and Stu Pym's crisp and refreshing Sauvignon Blanc Semillon... and that’s just for starters!
- You get a whopping $102 saving, oh and if you don't love 'em, we’ll give you all your money back – you can’t go wrong.
- We've done the hard yards for you. This crowd-pleasing selection will be at your door before you know it! Prefer the Mixed case, All-Reds case or All-Whites case? We don't blame you, and we've got you covered! Just click the blue links to find the case that's right for you.
- These reds are repeat offenders - Angels love 'em and they sell out fast this time of year. It has everything from easy drinking classics to oaked beauties.
- Because we cut out the middle man, your Angel dollar can go the extra mile in achieving quality far beyond what you'd expect from the price tag of each wine.
- Reap your rewards and get around this clever line up of boutique reds! They're here for a good time, not a long time.
Nina Stocker and Kate Day are Trophy award-winning winemakers. Their careers, and indeed their lives, have been inextricably linked ever since they became lifelong besties while attending winemaking Uni. Nina and Kate are collectively TWO PAIRS - their supreme reputations certainly precede them, but their wines are right here, right now!
Their Grenache was sourced from select premium McLaren Vale vineyards to give extraordinary depth and varietal character. A sensationally lifted, aromatic red with loads of spicy luscious fruit hints all wrapped up with a fine grained tannin structure with clean fresh red berries at its delicious core.
The Pinot Gris is sourced from a single vineyard in the King Valley, Victoria - it’s one of the highest altitude premium grape growing regions in Australia. Only free-run and light pressed juice was utilised in the making of this premium white - and, it was left on yeast lees for a time to promote a cracking texture with a stunning zesty fresh finish. Be thinking pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and you’ll be reaching for another sip, pronto.
Rob Paulazzo has achieved 5-Star status from the esteemed wine writer James Halliday; is a multi award-winning NSW regional specialist and has just picked up a 2019 Top 50 Young Gun of Wine award. Yep, his Heritage Bin reds are B.A.C.K!
Hilltops Shiraz 2017 - Intensely deep vibrant purple and red. Inviting aromas of dark plums and black cherries lifted by hints of floral spice, white pepper and toasty oak. Flavours of juicy red fruits and peppery spice drive through to a long delicious finish helped along by silky long tannins. Char grilled steak with peppercorn sauce anyone? Sensational!
Hilltops Cabernet Sauvignon 2017- Intense aromas of blackberry and redcurrant with hints of black olive, subtle mint and toasty oak. This is a medium bodied, elegant, intense Cab with such a long finish. Hints of juicy black fruits and dark chocolate just make you want to try it again. The last vintage got rated 95 Halliday points!
Canberra Syrah 2018 - an outstanding vintage for Canberra shiraz! Cool, mild with a perfect long ripening period. You’ll love the aromas of red cherry, plum and white pepper all backed up by hints of vanilla spice and toasty oak. Such beautiful intensity and length of flavour with silky fine tannins giving great structure. Perfect with lamb rack served with roasted vegetables, grilled eggplant, and crispy potatoes, of course!
Tumbarumba Pinot Noir 2018 - This is a great Pinot! Bright vibrant red in colour, aromas of pristine raspberry and cherry plum combined with hints of cinnamon and delicate floral notes. Elegant and intense with a silky texture defined by ever present dark cherries! Soooo yummm!
To celebrate, from this moment on, Debbie Lauritz’s range of exclusive, hand-made, Central Ranges and Orange region wine is yours. You’ll be awe-struck by the luscious complexity of flavours in these three cool-climate beauties.
Shiraz from the Orange region is cool-climate winemaking at its best! Great fruit intensity and 25% new French oak has led to sensational flavours of cherry, blackberry with hints of blueberry and plum. The flavours of this Shiraz just go on and on!
Her GSM has the perfect balance of fruit, mouthfeel and length of flavour.The Grenache is all up front and ripe juicy red berry fruits and spice; the Shiraz gives a fleshiness and the darker blackberry hints and plums; and the Mourvedre holds everything together with a delicious chewy tannin structure. Yummm!
The Pinot Gris is a blend of Orange & Central Ranges fruit picked from low yielding plots and has a brilliant balance of crispness, weight and texture. The crispness comes from the gorgeous natural acidity of the early picked grapes with hints of green pear and apple. The texture comes from the partial barrel ferment and the riper fruit spectrum comes from the grapes that were picked a little later.
- The cleverest case of all! Each of these wines strikes the perfect balance between quality and value. This scrumptious case lands right in the middle Naked price range to ensure you're laughing all the way to the bottom of your glass every time!
- These wines have benefited from incredible fruit parcels, oodles of TLC, and a dash of extra Angel funding at every step of the winemaking process.
- This case will be at your door step in a jiffy, so you can experience the range of boutique flavour that Angel backing can achieve. We guarantee each bottle will blow you away, and we'll give you every penny back if not!
- Look no further for reds that have been l-o-v-e-d by other Angels. With buy-again ratings like these, the quality of fruit, craftsmanship and complexity in this case is simply undeniable.
- Because we cut out the middle man, our winemakers can let their creative spirit loose on small batch boutique projects. The TLC poured in to each of these Top Shelf beauties is extremely hard to find elsewhere online.
- Premium fruit, quality oak and lashings of texture are all part of the fun here. This dozen is packed with reds that are fit to drink today, yet have plenty of ageing potential as well. That's why we've doubled a few juicy characters!