WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
- This beautiful Spanish-style red is sourced from three stunning sub regions of the Clare Valley. Each area is renowned for big flavour and intensity. Filled with tannins that give the wine a perfect framework, it's textural dimensions are accompanied by a phenomenally persistent finish.
A more savoury drop, with a whiff of herby cherry, it's like diving into a raspberry and mulberry pie infused with dill, cloves and vanilla. Fine elegant tannins and dusty oak finish the job in a tidy fashion. Best to lock a few of these in your basket quick before it's snapped up off the virtual shelves once again.
- Each drop brings savoury and complex elements that will have you licking your lips. Thousands of Angels can't be wrong, scoring the last vintage a huge 94% buy-again rating!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back! After a sellout last year, they deliver the next vintage of their luscious Tempranillo. This wine is sourced from Glen and Andrew's own organically managed vineyards as well as a neighbouring vineyard just up the road in the cool climate hills of Ballandean.
- This incredible red is all about pure, fresh red and black fruits. The cool climate characteristics make it juicy and moreish, showing off time in French and American oak and soft, velvety tannins.
- A little lighter and brighter than some Australian Tempranillos, this is a classic example of the style that is made and drunk all over Spain. A true Queensland dream made in tiny quantities, don't miss your share - pop it in your basket today!
- Who loves Merlot...you do! Well thousands of you do, since Angel investments have enabled this delicious return of a fresh, fruit driven and ever popular red wine from Thomas! Did we mention over 90% of the masses have rated it a huge thumbs-up to buy again?
- Crafted with serious TLC, the tannin in this wine is balanced with a good spread over the palate and a beautiful lifted nose of cherry ripe characters. Berries on the palate will perfectly accompany your favourite cheese platter or red meat meal.
- With a few years already in the bottle, this Merlot's characters have already started to develop and soften. It's certainly a wine to treat yourself with or to delight that special red-lover in your life any time!
2020 is the debut vintage of Paige’s exclusive Naked wines, made with top class Murray Darling fruit. Expect a gold standard in inexpensive, easy-drinking wines to enjoy ‘just because’...
Crack open this Merlot to release the heady scent of red fruit like blackcurrant, cherry and plum and a hint of vanilla. Then relish the rich blackberry, blackcurrant and plum flavours and savoury tannins as you sip. 6 months in French and American oak has left its subtle mark on this vegan-friendly red.
- Angel-backing gives Paige the support and freedom to create her modern, exciting wines, and an eager community of Aussie wine lovers to enjoy them. Thank you Angels!
The grapes for this Grenache Shiraz Mourvedre blend grow further down the vineyard in a slightly warmer spot to ensure the full fruit ripeness needed for this style.
The three different grape varieties were fermented separately and decanted to steel tanks to lock in the bright fruit flavours. The Shiraz was given a touch of oak before the three wines were blended into this tantalising drop.
This is a delicious medium to full-bodied wine, bursting with generous red berry and cherry characters - lusciously smooth and pairs with any number of dishes!
- Berries abound! Jen has created the perfectly rounded red berry palate to please any crowd and kick start those long summer nights. It is soft, fruity, voluptuous and smooth to the very end.
- You'll see the gorgeous purple red colour fill your glass before enjoying fruit driven aromas of red berries, cherries, herbs and a little spice.
- Jen is a Naked superstar! Almost every Angel has experienced her ability to give the winemaking process extra TLC every step of the way. This wine is a great example of Angel support maximising the potential of grapes while keeping the end product at an amazing price, so stock up while it's here!
- Get ready for a Merlot from the young master Mobbs! This delightful parcel of red joy delivers in spades - classic flavours of plum, black cherries and a touch of oak influence will have you doing a happy dance especially for under $13 for Angels!
- The vintage was particularly outstanding for Merlot in the Central Ranges - warm ripening days and enough cool nights to ensure a scrumptious flavour structure was formed.
- This is definitely a red suited to the warmer months - plenty of fruit on the palate to keep you licking your lips, and with a softly finishing, light-medium mouth feel which ensures easy-drinking every time. Steve is on to a winner for Angels, so don't miss this little wonder, only made in small quantities!
- Ri-who-so? Yes, you may not have heard of such a creature before. Ben's 2019 vintage of this classic Italian technique blends the old favourites. Think of a luscious, easy drinking and rich drop, with a rustic tannin-based mouth feel to boot. Oh and did we mention this wine has just ben certified organic!
- Ripasso refers to a winemaking method. Ben fermented scrumptious Margaret River juice with air dried Cabernet grape skins. Those grapes were ripened to sultanas for another wine, but with so much flavour left in their skins, they were perfect to add a kick to the Ripasso blend - they were 're-passed'.
- Ben's maverick reputation is widespread in the Margaret River. His inventive and experimental skills deserve to reach a wide audience. Angels are able to snap up this boundary pushing Aussie take on an Italian winemaking tradition for under $17 - a win for Ben and a win for you!