- Celebrate this delightful marriage of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir wines from carefully tended Coonawarra and Wrattonbully vineyards. The cool climate on the Limestone Coast of SA is perfect for growing grapes for sparkling wine.
- The final blend took Luke hours of tasting and testing to create the perfect bubbles. Pop the top to set free the scent of melon and pear, and taste as the fruity flavours give way to light toasty undertones.
- This decadent drop is opulent yet balanced. Its crisp, dry acidity makes it a thoroughly refreshing sparkling wine for any occasion. The unique bottle and intricate label reflect just how special this one-off, Special Reserve Chardonnay Pinot Really is.
- Sourced from the family vineyard called the ‘Cave Block’ in Wrattonbully, SA which is known for its Terra Rossa soils and world heritage listed caves, including some beneath this very vineyard!
- The climate in Wrattonbully produces a great mix of fruit and spice. Berry fruits and plum typically found in warmer climates is balanced with white pepper and spice found in cool climate Shiraz. This harmony is both unique and complex and produces a wine to please all Shiraz lovers.
- If you want a crowd pleaser, this is it. Soft, rich, generous and complex. If you like a Barossa style, give this a try. If you like an Adelaide Hills style, give this a try. If you like a cool climate Syrah, give this a try.