Damien and Jodie’s Rosé is sure to impress this summer! Made in a French Provincial style, this dry delicious delight is sure to impress rosé drinkers of all styles.
Light and bright red berry fruits, strawberries and raspberries mix with a creaminess and spiciness on the palate mingling with delicious red berry fruit aromas.
With only 520 cases in existence, this delectable Hunter Valley Rosé will fly this summer! You’ll have to get your skates on to avoid disappointment.
- This is Leighton's exclusive Rosé Returns! He has achieved a gorgeous outcome by co-fermenting quality Shiraz and Cabernet fruit. This somewhat rustic approach has ensured a lovely strawberry and cream nose that will jump from your glass and get your mouth watering...
- Each sip will be utterly smooth, with layers of strawberry, red currant and raspberry, and will deliver a great mouthfeel that coats your palate to give amazing length. The wine is crafted in the Saignée style - a French word that refers to bleeding. That is, the free run juice was bled after very limited time in contact with the skins to ensure a pristine and delicate drop.
- After fermentation the wine was also matured in oak for 6 months, which is a little left of centre for Rosé. This time in oak allowed the wine to soften, and is just another example of the extra creative TLC that Leighton put in to every turn of his Rosré making adventure to deliver this stupendous value for Angels!
- If you're after the perfect lunch time companion, look no further! Ben has crafted a palate of fresh berries that is soft and creamy, making your tastebuds tingle and providing a crisp finish. No doubt you'll be coming back for another glass!
- Ben has let the grapes do the work, simply crushing and pressing them before leaving them to wild ferment. This allows the final product to express the true qualities of the incredible Margaret River region.
- Why not lap up all this stunning Rosé has to offer today, especially at under $13 for Angels! Serving it slightly chilled will help bring in summer in just right! It's gorgeous pale pink colour is your cue to enter a world of indulgence.
Kym’s small-batch, single-vineyard ‘Ranga’ Pinot Noir Rose is sourced from one of the most beautiful Pemberton vineyards. It’s packed with flavour and sure to be the perfect go-to Summer thirst quencher.
You’ll be mesmerised by the stunning salmon pink colour and once you take your first sip you’ll be transported by an overflow of typical yummy pinot strawberry, pomegranate and rose petal characters all with a lovely savoury edge.
Try as you might, this wine will disappear sooner than you can say “yes way Rosé”. Drink now or within the next year to enjoy the fresh fruitiness!
- This isn't just a wine - it's a sunny afternoon in a glass. Every sip is as refreshing as it is pretty to look at; transparent pink with a slightly burnished orange tint. Adam is one of the few Aussie winemakers currently nailing the aesthetic of this classic French style Rosé.
- Strawberry floats in time with a touch of cherry on the palate, before crunchy musk and rose petal notes lead in to a lasting savoury finish. With a perfectly executed Sangiovese grape skin contact window of just four hours, Adam has balanced colour extraction and flavour profile beautifully.
- Pop this smooth, light and tasty wine in your basket and enjoy the ultimate aperitif wine. The whole experience from taste to colour speaks of the quality Clare Valley fruit inside. Why not take the cover off the pool and cheers to Summer!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Ahhhh the Margaret River...that wonderful place where every wine is premium. Brian brings Angels another cracking Rosé sure to set off any occasion in style. Brian has crafted this treasure from quality low yielding fruit in northern Margaret River - not quite dry land, but gravelly and fabulous for growing red varietals!
- Your glass will be filled with an almost luminous coral colour. The nose is savoury and spicy, thanks to the sweet Shiraz and spicy Tempranillo kick. The palate is dry, medium bodied with great intensity and length of flavour.
- When it comes to Rosé, Brian thinks there is no better time than now to enjoy, when its just been bottled and is super fresh! Seriously pink and seriously popular with Angels each vintage, get in quick while it's here.
- Punching well above its price point, this incredible Rosé is exclusively for the Angels who have backed Ash on his organic wine making journey. Savoury in style, there are plenty of berry layers on the palate. Aromatics of strawberries and musk lift from the glass with raspberry and cherry complimenting a dry, crisp finish.
- You won't want to put your glass down once it's full of this gorgeous organic, single vineyard drop from the cool climate region of Orange in NSW. Picked early to keep flavour in perfect balance and bottled early to lock in freshness - what could be better?!
- This is the first instalment of Rosé from the well loved Little Jack range and the wine speaks for itself - Ash has delivered his hallmark quality in spades! A highly versatile food wine, you'll need no excuse to crack this bottle of deliciousness open.
- Made from the free run juice of John's estate grown Shiraz grapes, this is the second ever Montvalley Rosé to hit the Naked shelves! Using only the most premium hand picked fruit, there is no doubt Montvalley fans will be thrilled with this Angel exclusive.
- Showing a pale blush colour, your glass will be the envy of the room even before the strawberry aroma starts floating around! You'll taste a fruit basket of apple, blood orange and wild berries with gentle tannins along the way.
- The Angel price on this Top Shelf local Rosé simply couldn't be without the backing of Angels. Go on, kick your feet up with a bottle of local brilliance...gorgeous Rosé from John & Dan to you!
One taste of Ben Gould’s refreshing beer and you'll discover just how real this delicious dream has become. What's more, three cans will be delivered within your wine case, all captured fresh for Angels in 330mL cans!
- A German, pilsner-style lager it is cold-fermented and slightly dry hopped for a subtle fruit lift. Drink it with your feet in the sand and your head in the clouds.
- Brewed by Ben and Brad as Trust Tree Brewing Company, this Naked beer will knock back with ease on a sunny day.