- Rob has brought his Elevage Nero d'Avola back to blow your socks off once again! Nero is the next big thing on Australia's red wine stage, nipping at the heels of Shiraz for its drinkability and hardiness in hot climates. Pristine quality Riverina Nero d'Avola fruit was racked into a premium French oak to add richness and complexity.
- Your glass will show vibrant rouge with red hues and smell simply incredible! Think red cherry and dried herbs, complimented by hints of plum and delicate spice.
- Get in while stocks last, because Angels know a good thing when they see it. With a medium bodied palate, supple tannin structure and French oak influences, this unique drop has a long and gentle finish. Made in small quantities if it's anything like last vintage it won't be around for long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Are you ready to bring something completely different to the table?! This rich, ripe and generous Shiraz is full of jammy black fruit with blood plums and blackberries and is a stunning step away from the typical 'bowl-me-over' style of Shiraz that dominates the Australian market.
- Co-fermenting Shiraz and Viognier grapes has a particular magic about it, creating a spicy and savoury deliciousness. All this richness and generosity is well supported and balanced by some time in cedary French and spicy American oak. As each sip evolves, you'll know exactly what Glen and Andrew mean when they say the hallmark of a truly great wine is the endless desire to pour yourself ‘just one more glass!’
- Hand-picked, hand-crafted and hand-bottled (right down to the hand-dipped wax seal) you simply don't often find wines made like this. The true meaning of 'La Petite Mort' is about enjoyment - letting go of restraints and revelling in something new and maybe a little titillating. Made in tiny quantities, this vintage marks the return of a champion (93% rated!) - it won't stick around long.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Margaret River’s superior growing conditions meant that it was deliberately chosen back in the 60s as a premium winegrowing region.
Get ready for a top-shelf Shiraz of rare excellence - the quality of the fruit sourced from the north of ‘Margs’ is next level. Partial barrel fermentation has lead to an intensely flavoured red with complex briar characters flowing right the way through.
Your glass will fill with a wine that’s deep red and purple, delivering tantalising dark berries and spiciness with each sip, expressing both oak and fruit beautifully. Some whole bunches were added along the way for their woody stems, giving the wine a sensational textured lift. Stock up before the rest of the world catches on to how truly outstanding Margaret River Shiraz really is.
- The 2018 vintage of this Top Shelf beauty demanded perfect timing, and Kevin's team have captured the premium fruit like lighting in a bottle. Their approach to making Pinot Noir is very simple; small batch, hands on, focusing on letting the fruit sing.
- This is a perfectly poised Pinot Noir; seductive and delicate yet humming with an inherent power. The wine will become entirely different after cellaring, as the primary fruit evolves into dense floral notes with leather and cigar in the background.
- Prepare for a dense and textural palate, preceded by wonderful ripe perfumes of framboise and violets. Perfect to share with friends over a meal, but if you're hard pressed to share this tasty drop then why not double it up in your basket, especially at this incredible Angel price!
- Westbound Cabernets is Ben Rector’s classic homage to the best wines coming out of Bordeaux, but with an Aussie twist! Let yourself go into a smooth, silky world where mellow Cabernet Sauvignon dances in perfect time with Merlot, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc. Aromas of tobacco, capsicum and raspberry will draw you in to a herbaceous palate with a medium bodied mouth feel. Anything this tasty will be shared around in the blink of an eye!
- A little bit of trivia? Cabernet Franc is not a blended wine itself - it is a single grape varietal, and historically one of the major players from Bordeaux, France. One day many years ago, Cab Franc met a single white grape by the name of Sauvignon Blanc, and after some viticultural brilliance, they gave birth to the one and only Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Pemberton is located way down south in W.A. It has already established a reputation for being one of the most exciting emerging wine regions. The climate is cool and the soils are rich red and fertile - perfect for growing incredibly flavour-filled grapes. Without the rest of the world glaring down on it with weighty expectation, Pemberton is able to deliver absolutely cracking wines at extraordinary value!
Drew Tuckwell’s cool-climate single-vineyard Orange region Syrah is not your average Shiraz. Sourced from a single mature vineyard, the grapes are grown at 620m above sea level allowing optimum ripening for the variety in this region.
This Syrah shows intense aromatic, lifted floral and red berry characters all with a hint of spice. Maturation in a giant 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel has created an incredibly fresh, intense, complex and delicious shiraz. The intensity and textural quality makes it extremely individual and provides a different expression to the classic Australian shiraz style.
This incredible small batch Orange Syrah was made in tiny amounts. Only 310 cases in existence. Don’t miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
- Get ready for extraordinary raspberry notes coupled with the classic grippy tannins of Sangiovese. This is a varietal that originated in Tuscany and is commonly used to create the region's world famous Chianti blend. In Australia it is fast gaining recognition as a brilliant food wine.
- Kevin sourced this wine from a single vineyard known for producing exquisite Sangiovese from the Kind Valley, famous for it Italian varieties.
- The bottle will disappear fast once you've experienced each sip's long, savoury and elegant finish. Made in small quantities, smart Angels will secure their dose of this future Naked classic today before it's all drunk up!
- If you could put a price tag on fun, Stuart's latest HB Syrah (Shiraz) would be worth a million bucks! Designed to be drunk today, it is brimming with sheer drinkability and summer berries.
- Stuart's love of every step in the winemaking process shines through the beautifully balanced palate of berry and blackcurrant layers. The finish will leave you licking your lips and looking for another bottle, so why not double up in your basket! One for now and one for...any time really.
- This wine shows just what big dreams Naked winemakers can achieve & the far reaching effects of passion, hard work and daring to do things a little different. Stuart loves sharing his Naked story, and thanks Angels for enabling him to get back to doing what he does best - crafting delicious wine the way he wants!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This particular Little Jack drop has spent time maturing in old French oak to retain the brilliant aromatics and core fruit flavours that are inherent with such quality fruit! Get ready for aromas of blueberries, black cherries and oak, while your tastebuds enjoy forest fruits and spicy plum layers.
- The wine is sourced from an organically grown vineyard in the Central Ranges. With its commanding and juicy mid-palate, it won't stick around on Naked shelves for long! It's perfect drinking slightly chilled in summer, and even more perfect to stock up for winter...
- This is your go-to easy drinking Cab. There is no denying it punches well above its price point, so get in quick!
- Racking up thousands of buy-again ratings over the past five years, your favourite mid-week red is back! Any red lover will appreciate this gem, made from certified organic fruit and delicious to the bottom of the bottle! It's usually hard to come by organic Shiraz at such a low price, but that's what being an Angel is all about.
- You'll be treated to aromas of plums, liquorice and fruits of the forest alongside a silky palate of blueberries, raspberries, dark chocolate and oak spices. Ash's TLC has locked in maximum colour and allowed full expression of the natural fruit flavours.
- Cool climate conditions have ensured an easy drinking drop with soft tannins, perfect for that upcoming bbq or dinner party. The love & detail that has gone into this Shiraz is evident in every sip, so kick back and enjoy!