WE'RE NOT SURE
Adrian and Rebecca's Family Reserve range is their ultimate offering. These premium wines are hand crafted to capture the true essence of the Yarra Valley region. There's nothing old school about this Chardonnay - it is modern and fresh! It's certainly a classy drop for those looking to take their wine journey to the next level.
The Santolin Family Reserve Chardonnay was hand picked from low yielding vines, naturally fermented in French oak and matured for a further 9 months. You’ll be awestruck by the hazelnut and grapefruit aromas and flavours all beautifully wrapped up and balanced by a hint of oak and melon. The gorgeous acidity gives this luxe wine an impressively long finish.
Best of all, the price is an unbelievable exclusive for Angels who want to treat themselves to premium Yarra Valley quality without forking out on an over inflated price tag.
- Prepare your tastebuds - Liz's sell-out Merlot is back! With an irresistible nose of black berries, blackcurrents and touch of fresh mint, you'll be hard pressed not to dive in to your glass. The aromas continue on the carefully structured mid-palate, with a lingering finish that will make your food match sing even more.
- The Merlot was fermented with a typical Bordeaux style yeast strain to show off the full potential this gorgeous grape varietal. The malolactic ferment was managed with gentle pumpovers to maximize colour extraction while maintaining the juicy soft tannins and classic warming Merlot characters we all love so much.
- Ageing a wine of this quality in French oak has ensured another winning Merlot from Liz, which will no doubt put on a repeat performance after the last vintage flew out the door. It returned Angel praises to the tune of a huge 92% buy-again rating! Don't dilly-dally, pop this boutique-run winter treat in your basket today.
Bart Van Olphen’s B.V.O Blauw Heathcote Shiraz debuts on the Naked shelves! This is a Dutchman’s take on Australia’s most widely planted grape with a nod to the European syrah style.
Beautifully perfumed, bright, medium-weight shiraz with ripe red cherry fruits and spicy notes finishing with dusty fine-grain tannins. Yummm! Super-premium quality grapes of this quality would normally go into wines valued at well over $40 a bottle!
The single-vineyard Heathcote site located in the Mt Camel range is totally unique. The deep red, mineral rich soil dates back to the Cambrian era, 500 million years ago. The volcanic geology gives a distinct charry, smoky character to the shiraz.
Liz’s Signature Cabernet Sauvignon returns again after its 94% buy it again rating from Angel’s.
Impenetrably deep ruby in colour with intense cassis aromas and a touch of white pepper. You’ll be lovin’ this full bodied Cabernet with yummy toasty flavours and hints of black cherry and green olive, all wrapped up with a savoury spicy finish that goes on and on!.
An excellent single varietal wine from a premium Australian wine region loaded with complexity at a bargain price of under $15 for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Paul and Ralph have started their Naked journey off with a bang launching their aged Barossa Shiraz to all Angels. The growing season produced grapes with great aromatics, sensational fruit flavours and good acidity.
Delicious aromas of morello cherry, dried plum, anise and cedar oaky notes drive through to rich deep flavours of plum, raspberry, blackcurrant and chocolatey mocha. The finest of savoury tannins and hints of sweet oak all combine to round out this beautifully refined, super-generous wine.
SCRIBE Barossa Shiraz will sell very quickly. Once it’s gone it’ll be a long wait until the next vintage. Don’t miss out on your chance to try an aged Barossa Shiraz at an extraordinary price.
Tash made this wine to be extremely expressive of the fruit in the vineyard. It gives the drinker a fresh experience that shows an excellent blend of three varieties indigenous to Franceto give Angels three times the flavour.
The French Kiss comes from older vines - between 20 and 30 years of age - in the Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley. Older vines produce more concentration of fruit flavour but less volume of fruit and therefore less volume of wine. The French Kiss is unique in that it can offer the angels an old vine experience - at a great price.
Incredible flavour concentration. Overflowing with characters of fresh fruit, plums and raspberries, this oh-sooo-vibrant red is crying out for wood fired pizza with prosciutto or fresh basil pesto pasta. A fresh style to drink young while it’s full of red fruits and yumminess!
- Liz's finely crafted treasures are back, better than ever! This deep crimson Shiraz started out as intensely flavoured grapes on low yielding Southern Fleurieu vines, harvested in the cool of the night.
- Intense aromas of wild berry, chocolate and baked spice and a hint of toasty vanillin oak all followed up by strong ripe plum and berry flavours with a sensationally long velvety tannin finish. Sooo much flavour in one bottle!
- Past vintages of this cracking Shiraz have all been quick to sell out, with rave reviews and a massive 92% buy-again rating from Angels. Getting your hands on this boutique SA Shiraz for under $15 is an Angel-only privilege...go on and enjoy!
- For all the Merlot lovers out there, this is a must-try! It undoubtedly punches will above it's weight - thousands of Angels buying it year in year out can't be wrong.
- Liz has created a balanced palate that provides the structure for a medium bodied wine. Red berry and plum layers will dance around your tongue and leave any red lover smiling from ear to ear.
- This wine has the capacity to be cellared for a few years, but if you can't wait (like us!), it's perfect to enjoy now. It is delightful with most meat base meals or even on it's own. Lighter than big bold Shiraz or Cab, this is the perfect summer red!
Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Cabernet returns! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Cabernet Sauvignon from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off.
Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 10 months this flavour-filled Cabernet is soft and generous on the palate. Blueberries, dark chocolate, mocha and savoury flavours linger a little longer too.The mouthfeel is soft, round and generous. A subtle combo of sweet dark and savoury flavours result in a wine which will match perfectly with a range of different dishes such as Beef carbonnade with farm grown carrots and baked baby beetroots… yummm!
You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Cabernet. You will be blown away with aromas of blueberries plums, a hint of raspberries and dark chocolate with an underlying savouriness to it all. Why not get a few bottles to see how this wine develops over the years?
- Cathy and Neil Howard’s Boots & All Shiraz returns with a bang! This beautifully balanced full flavoured Shiraz from their beloved burgeoning WA wine region of Geographe is sure to knock your socks off. A small amount of premium grapes from the Frankland River region adds another dimension of complexity and flavour to the wine.
- Hand-crafted, basket-pressed and matured on French oak for 11 months this luscious Shiraz is silky-soft and super generous on the palate. Aromas of blueberries, plums and raspberries are beautifully balanced by smooth as silk tannins all with the oh-so-generous flavour complexity of ripe dark berries. A perfect wine to match with a range of dishes.
- You can taste the labour-intensiveness in this handcrafted Shiraz. After your first glass you will be reaching for more as the flavours evolve. A Shiraz that shows sensational colour, soft tannins, balanced with great length and great cellaring potential... your patience will be rewarded if you stash a couple of bottles away!