- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once your through the hand-dipped wax seal you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.
- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of lifted floral and blackcurrant layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
This isn’t your average Sauvy. A delicious, textural white wine made in the style of a red. Grape juice left in contact with grape skins, pulling out flavour and tannin. Left cloudy intentionally for more flavour. Known around the traps as an “orange” wine, due to the colour.
This wine brings a textural experience in both appearance and feel, with zippy acidity and a fruit flavour profile of grapefruit, lemon and pineapple that transcends robust depths and subtle heights. Ahhh, yum!
Leighton makes wine on the edge, pushing the envelope and looking to make wines that challenge convention. Totally unique, for those interested in expanding their wine knowledge.
- Kevin's unbelievable run as Australia's King of Pinot G has led here - a bottle of peninsular glory ready to delight any Angel and their white wine loving pals!
- The palate is textural, rich and balanced, so you know you'll be wanting 'just one more'...why not stock up with a few? After all, Pinot G is a classic crowd pleaser.
- Years of experimentation, development and knowledge have resulted in a refreshing drop that walks the line between what was traditionally a more lusciuous French 'Gris' style, and the dryer, punchy Italian 'Grigio' style. It's all the same grape, only this time crafted with Angels in mind!
- Get ready to lay back and bask in the tastiness of this cracker from Ash! You'll be met with an aromatic lift of wild flower, nectarine and subtle oak nuances. Then your lips will be smacking with each sip - think subtle creamy oak with hints of pineapple, peaches and fresh citrus acidity.
- You'll love knowing each glass full has come from a limited supply of quality certified organic grapes, grown in the Upper Hunter Valley at the base of Mt Dangar. Deep red sandy soils allowed Ash to work towards his passion - crafting wine with elegance and a true sense of place.
- The last vintage sold out before we had time to say 'Organic' so get in quick! Spring is in the air - the perfect time to enjoy this unique Chardy on its on own or with some beautiful spring cuisine.
- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!
- The Fiano variety is perfectly suited to the hot, dry climate of the Murray Darling where Liz sourced this wine, because it originated in similar conditions in Campania, Italy.
- You'll love the aromas of pear, pineapple, lemon that dance around the glass! Quince and guava flavours fill the palate and a textural element provides perfect balance leading to a savoury finish.
- This wine is back by popular demand! Angels will be cheering with the chance to have this stunning up & coming varietal delivered to their door for under $10.
- Fresh and full of flavour, this Chardonnay is a blend of both the classic and modern styles. Aromas of green apple and white peach are supported by the palate which has creaminess and toasty oak characters alongside fresh, lively citrus and stonefruit flavours.
- Each parcel of incredible Chardonnay was individually pressed, fined and fermented separately. Post ferment, the wine was carefully blended from over 20 different parcels of fruit to achieve the perfect aroma, flavour and balance.
- Dive in and enjoy this labour of love from one of Naked's earliest winemaking legends! At under $9 for Angels, it's the perfect backyard party buddy this summer!
- The latest vintage of Liz's cracking Pinot Grigio is here! It's the ultimate crowd pleaser, with the last vintage scoring a huge 92% buy-again rating from thousands of Angels.
- Like its Italian inspiration, this Pinot Grigio was created in a long and slender style. Pear and honeydew melon aromas are supported by lime undertones. Crisp and fresh, this wine will treat you to peach and citrus notes lingering long after the last mouthful has gone!
- Grown in the Murray Darling region of NSW, the limestone chalk soil characters are reflected in the texture of this beauty. Imagine a classic sports car with clean lines, ridged structure, understated power and a smooth performance - this bargain white is a clear winner!