- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once your through the hand-dipped wax seal you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
This isn’t your average Sauvy. A delicious, textural white wine made in the style of a red. Grape juice left in contact with grape skins, pulling out flavour and tannin. Left cloudy intentionally for more flavour. Known around the traps as an “orange” wine, due to the colour.
This wine brings a textural experience in both appearance and feel, with zippy acidity and a fruit flavour profile of grapefruit, lemon and pineapple that transcends robust depths and subtle heights. Ahhh, yum!
Leighton makes wine on the edge, pushing the envelope and looking to make wines that challenge convention. Totally unique, for those interested in expanding their wine knowledge.
- Prepare for a bouquet of summer fun! At under $14, you'd be mad to miss this delicious opportunity...Fermented in both stainless steel and a concrete egg, Ben has locked in outstanding aromatics and flavours to help Angels bring in the hot weather with something really special. Not to mention it is from their Organic and Biodynamic vineyard!
- This is a clean, tropical and grassy wine. 100% smooth and backed by textural delights, each sip will have a crisp finish and keep you pouring another...
- Thousands of Angels tried the last vintage of this wine, and it scored a gigantic 93% buy-again rating. They can't be wrong! Go on, get this stunner in your summer basket before it's all drunk up.
- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!
Strap yourself in..this Pinto Gris is about to launch you to your happy place! Lychee and Nashi pear aromas will lift you up alongside floral hints…are you salivating yet? The vineyard is situated in the lower Wairau Valley in Marlborough NZ which is renowned for producing some of the world's most intense aromatic wines. You’ll be swept away with juicy fruit flavours and a subtle spice that lasts on the palate, balancing sugar and acidity that makes you want to come back for more.
This wine was created on a foundation of quality fruit that was grown and harvested using organic principles. The vineyard has finished a three year organic accreditation process, continuously and strictly monitored for herbicide-free and pesticide-free practices.
Growing organic fruit takes more labour and manual work in the vineyard, therefore organic grapes are always more expensive to grow. Angels don’t miss this unprecedented access to a brand new wine on the Naked Shelves…made in tiny batches, it will fly! This is the perfect White to pair with food ,or simple enjoy as an after work drink to finish a busy day.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Blending Chardonnay (90%) and Viognier (10%) is a relatively new match in the world of wine but the outstanding climate in Marlborough means both varieties can ripen at the same time and produce this stunner!
Be prepared for a mouthfeel that is fresh and bright and so full of flavour. Aromas of fragrant white peach all the way through to apricot will dazzle!
Chardonnay aged 100% in French oak is hard to come by these days at this price. Chardonnay with Viognier is even more unique. And, Chardonnay and Viognier from the same vineyard is even rarer still. Just for you, Angels!
This is the second ever instalment Blindside's Single Vineyard range! Made in tiny quantities, crafted by Ben, Naomi and his team with love. This Top Shelf dream will fly off the shelves.
Leaving nature to do the work, the premium Chardonnay fruit was left to wild ferment in a mixture of oak barrels, stainless steel and concrete egg for 12 months. This built smooth texture and balanced mouthfeel in each and every sip.
Aromas of peach and melon will sing out, with spicy notes and a whiff of roasted nuts to really get your mouth watering. These flavours build in the mouth as well, and the length of flavour seems never ending. Don't miss out on this treat, made possible by Angels, for Angels!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back, with a new wine to tantalise your tastebuds. The newest member to the stable is the Marsanne, Viognier Rousanne blend. This is a hand crafted, barrel fermented beauty, for those looking to push their vinous boundaries.
- This complex blend allows the three Rhone Valley varieties to sing in the glass., Viognier is the pretty one full of spice and perfume, Rousanne is the curvaceous one which fleshes out the palate and Marsanne is the sensible, sophisticated one that holds the other two in check.
- Thanks to the subtle, textural nature of Marsanne, this is a very versatile food wine. It will go best with other subtle/savoury cuisines, eg. Japanese in particular. Yummm!
- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. With a new label design, and still under $12 for Angels, the 2018 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace.
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!