- This is the latest instalment of Brian's ever popular Chardonnay! With a beautiful nose of a pure fruit, each sip is styled with fine melon and a cashew lift. Subtle oak treatment adds complexity and texture to round it all off.
- You'll delight in it's soft creamy middle palate, with a lovely unctuous structure and strong crisp finish. All this adds up to a perfect summer wine!
- For the past decade, the Margaret River has been heralded as Australia's consistently premium Chardonnay region. No wonder this treat from Brian races out the door every year at under $15 for Angels - a price unheard of elsewhere!
The Viognier fruit was picked a little leaner than most in order to retain the crisp crunchy acidity. Superb drinkability very much in the Pinot Gris/Pinot Grigio family of flavours.
Beautifully intense and perfumed with all the classic aromas of honeysuckle, apricot, spring flowers and musk - all jumping out of the glass. The palate is rich without being gluggy or viscous.
Just in time for Summer and simply perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with Asparagus wrapped prosciutto and Parma ham platter with figs, dates and hard cheeses - yum!
- White wine lovers are in for a tantalising experience with Fuzzy & May Chardonnay. The gorgeous oaky notes of this wine are framed in a medium palate with a long, persistent finish.
- Bright gold in the glass, you won't be able to resist the aromas of white stone fruits, white nectarines and white peach. The palate is lively with a lovely integrated fruit and oak balance. Layers of rockmelon and honey blossom are followed by a smooth layer of vanilla oak - quite simply a party for your tastebuds!
- Angel backing has unlocked new potential for Damien and Jodie. They've been able to source the best quality fruit for this Chardonnay and apply their personal flair at every step of the winemaking process. Under $14 for a Hunter Chardonnay of this quality is unreal.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand picked to retain pristine fruit freshness from one of only two Arneis producing vineyards in Ferguson Valley, W.A.
Bottled early to retain the delicate flavours you’ll be tantalised by the white peach, crunchy green apple, bay leaf and lime flower aromas driving through to a ripe fruit and minerally finish!
Just in time for Summer and perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with chilli mussels, grilled prawns, pan fried snapper and asparagus - sensational!
- Direct from one of the world's premier cool climate wine producing regions, prepare your Angel lips for a palate full of crunchy pear flavours and lifted aromas of peach and nectarine. All this will leave you smiling through a crisp and lingering finish.
- Picked at optimum maturity in both the Wairau and Awatere Valleys, the Smalls have locked in a bright and luscious balance of flavour. They've crafted a style that avoids excessive sweetness or alcohol, showing of the fruit driven delights you know and love!
- This is the first addition to Bill & Claudia's Naked portfolio since 2013, and at under $14 for Angels it will no doubt fly off the shelves! Pop a bottle or three in your basket today and see what all the fuss is about, you can't go wrong!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bill & Claudia have done it again, showing off all the wonderment the Marlborough has to offer. This wine combines grapes from two of the areas most renowned sub-regions, the Awatere and Wairau Valleys.
- Cool fermenting helped retain the hallmark vibrant aromas and flavours of Marlborough fruit. Citrus and melon aromas leap from the glass before the crisp and dry palate delights with lively fruit layers. This baby is utterly drinkable...sunshine in a bottle!
- The last vintage scored a whopping 94% buy-again rating from thousands our beloved Angels, which is pretty tough to argue with! Of course, the fact that Angels can get this quality Marlborough drop at an unbelievably low price is another reason why it's hard to ignore. Don't fight it, go wild and lap up all the fun this wine has to offer.
- This is Jock's third Naked instalment of his exclusive and exotic Grüner Veltliner, a grape varietal that originated in Austria. With only a handful of growers here in Australia, growing conditions are perfectly elevated and cool in the incredible Adelaide Hills.
- There's no doubt this gorgeous single vineyard white is food friendly, with each sip giving a light and zesty flavour experience, great length and refreshing minerality. You'll keep coming back for more as you smell seductive aromas of white flowers and a touch of orange peel. Yum!
- At under $12 for Angels, there are few more pocket-friendly ways to try something outside the norm! Grüner Veltliner is relatively new in Australia, and is already making waves internationally, especially those from the Adelaide Hills. Get in today and make a new white wine friend.
WE'RE NOT SURE
Simon ‘Sorby’ Adams' first-up, single vineyard Pinot Gris from the high Eden Valley in the Barossa ranges offers pristine fruit flavours, a whisper of spicy complexity and yummy elegant crispness.
It is a beautifully styled Pinot Gris, with fragrant aromas of jasmine, poached pear and green rockmelon, leading to a succulent palate that is deliciously rounded and silky.
Get ready for a succulent Pinot Gris that is sooo drinkable you’ll be rushing back for more!
This is Savvy with a twist! Two different parcels of Sauvignon Blanc from the same cool-climate Pemberton vineyard providing the perfect balance of flavours: half fermented in large oak puncheon oak barrels, the other half in stainless steel tanks. Voila... Fume Blanc!
This delicate yet punchy white wine has heaps of limey, grassy, gooseberry overtones. Incredibly fruity and yet elegant with amazing texture, richness, length of flavour and just a subtle hint of oak.
Drinking superbly now, but, will age well over the next 2-3 years. Serve chilled, but, not super-cold as you’ll mask the complex flavour characters. Absolutely delicious with fresh prawn and avocado salad with a tangy vinaigrette and crunchy sourdough bread!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Liquid sunshine is here! This stunning treat from Stuart is perfect for warm, festive evenings. Lifted aromatics of guava and nectarines will greet you, while a creamy, nutty nuance accompanies the stunning citrus layers.
- The grapes for this wine were sourced from vineyards in the central and southern parts of Margaret River. Bright aromatics bring a delicacy to the wine that rounds off the signature magic of the SBS blend. All of the bright and zippy flavours continue to the very back of the palate.
- As soon as you open the bottle, you'll think of sunshine, white sand beaches, and turquoise blue ocean water...plus the price of a bottle is much less than the travel cost to get to Margaret River. Now that is stupendous value!