- Adam Barton brings Angels another instalment of his downright scrumptious Chardonnay from high in the Adelaide Hills. The region's cool climate means this wine is refined and elegant, showing off crunchy apple, pear, citrus and white peach aromas.
- Adam dances to is own winemaking beat and wanted to give this Chardonnay a modern twist. Each sip is refreshing, with crisp acidity on the palate to balance out the subtle creamy touch from the wine's time in barrel fermentation and maturation on lees.
- Rabbit & Spaghetti speaks to the traditions of friendship over shared meals between grape growers and captured Italian prisoners in the Adelaide region that have long outlasted WWII. Carry on embracing new friendships and old over a bottle of Adam's outstanding wine!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Andrew and Jenny Sinclair’s, single-vineyard, cool-climate Tassie Chardonnay is about to rock your world. Again!
This super fine, ever-so-lightly-oaked Chardonnay shows delicate fruit characters of green apple with a hint of citrus and a crisp yet sensationally smooth finish.
With only tiny quantities of this premium wine in existence it won’t be around for long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The Chardonnay was grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate, Mount Gambier. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide greeat flavour concentration, then the very cool nights help retain the natural grape acidity levels during the ripening period.
The wine is bright straw in colour with complex aromas of tangy peach and cream mingling deliciously with hints of citrusy zesty grapefruit, all driving through to a long and complex finish.
The natural acidity is fresh and lively but not sharp, more soft and textural from aging in barrel. Finally, the wine finishes with flavours of roasted almonds and a fine chalky minerality.
- Sam's ever popular Chardonnay is back! With only a touch of oak treatment, each sip packs plenty of fruit and a soft lingering finish.
- A tried and tested Angel favourite, this will not only send Chardonnay lovers in to a spin, but it's light, modern style is the perfect mid-ground for those who typically avoid Chardonnay. Dip your toe in to this wonderful world!
- At under $9 per bottle for Angels, don't sell you cellar short! Stock up on this crowd pleasing drop and revel in it's tantalising aromas, all made possible by your Angel backing.
- Sourced from the only Marsanne vineyard in the entire Orange region of NSW. And, it’s organic, too! Oh and did we mention it got a silver medal at the NSW Wine awards this year.
- Picked in the cool of the morning then partially fermented in new Hungarian and old French oak barrels and steel tanks. Both portions left on yeast lees for two months then blended together.
- Gorgeous aromas of pears, with yeast lees nuances and a slight oak hint. A fresh structured palate of stone fruits, pears and lemon with texture added by the oak and lees contact. Exremely limited in production and absolutely exclusive.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This is a Chardonnay in line with modern tastes - bright, enough oak to add layers yet elegant with an approachable structure. A Top Shelf treasure that scored a massive 91% buy-again rating from hundreds of Angels last vintage!
- It is made with love and detail by Brian himself, from premium parcels of Margaret River Chardonnay grapes that were specifically selected based on their location, rather than just selecting an overall sub-plot in a vineyard.
- Aromas of stone fruits will lead you to a palate that is as long as it is silky. Need we say it again - world class region right here! Considering Margaret River Chardonnay usually goes for $35+ per bottle, get in quick on this exclusive Angels!
- Pouring their heart and soul into the demands of each vintage, John and Dan harvested this Chardonnay in two parcels. The early harvest was fermented in stainless steel on lees and the later, riper parcel in 100% French oak.
- One sip of this incredible wine will leave you with no doubt - the boys have well and truly nailed their goal of producing only premium Chardonnay. A creamy nuttiness on the nose is combined with ripe melons, peaches and a zesty waft of flint.
- The palate finely integrates caramelised stone fruits and almondy oak with just the right amount of tingly alcohol to deliver a finish that satisfies on every level! This dreamy drop simply will not last...get in quick!
Cool climate Chardonnay at its best! Fruit sourced from two of the oldest producing vineyards in Denmark W.A. including Paul’s very own Karriview. Get ready for an old school Chardonnay with new-century smarts!
50% handpicked, whole bunch pressed, 40% new French oak, wild ferment,100% MLF (Malolactic Fermentation) and matured in oak for 10 months. Yep, this wine has had the whole kid gloves and Rolls Royce treatment! You’ll be amazed by the wild spectrum of flavours on show: soft ripples of minerality, searing grapefruit and beautifully balanced by a silky lanolin backbone - yummm!
Limited to only 270 cases produced from decades old vines - this wine will fly! You’ll have to get your skates on to beat the thousands of other thirsty Angels.
This stunning top shelf Chardonnay from the happening region of Tumbarumba will send you into a spin! Enticing aromas grapefruit and white nectarine bounce around your glass combined with hints of cashew nuts and toasty oak.
You'll enjoy crisp flavours of green apple, fig and honeydew melon all being driven by a fresh mineral acidity combined with a creamy texture and nutty oak characters. Perfectly balanced with an exceptionally long, complex finish. Only the finest oak barrels were used, delivering over-the-top quality in each sip.
Making the most of his world-class Burgundy vintage experience, Rob is undoubtedly most passionate about Chardonnay when it comes to his whites. So don't blink or you'll miss getting your hands on this premium small batch wine for under $19!
BTW, the 2017 vintage scored 95 Halliday points and a Gold Medal!