WE'RE NOT SURE
- Nigel nurtures every drop of Art by Evoi wine from vine to bottle himself, turning out hand crafted, small batch Margaret River gold each vintage. His tiny operation is only possible with Angel backing!
- This smooth blend ties together layers of fruit and texture with every sip. It was fermented in tanks with some small portions in new French oak to achieve a silky mouth feel.
- Get ready to enjoy a fuller bodied SSB and very long finish that is guaranteed to appeal to all white wine lovers, even those who usually avoid Savvy's. A Reserve Margaret River gem at your doorstep for under $16?? Dive in!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic pear layers, apple and a touch of rose and nutmeg all contribute aromatic purity and intensity. The palate is fresh yet svelte and finishes with a rose petal flourish. This drop certainly has a hallmark of purity!
- Rod's latest Angel exclusive Pinot Gris is sourced from four distinct vineyard sites within the Hawke's Bay region which results in greater complexity. Both Rod and his top class growers enjoy an increasingly secure relationship having relied on each other for four years in a row, so Rod can restrict yields and delay picking to his preference. This professional trust is all thanks to the Naked model and ensures the end result is a perfectly ripe, yet relatively dry Pinot Gris.
- There is a lot of competition for Pinot Gris grapes among winemakers in Hawke's Bay, so volumes will always be limited. An absolute steal at under $14 for Angels, this flies off the Naked shelves every year so don't delay!
The 2017/8 summer was lovely & warm. The amazing amount of sunshine produced good sized crops and a gorgeous even ripening. The grapes were sourced from parcels of fruit from three separate North Canterbury vineyards has produced a stunning Pinot Gris.
The natural fruit sweetness is balanced with a perfect acidity backbone that is such a hallmark of great cool-climate wines.
The mouthfeel is multi-layered and textured giving the wine depth, balance and intrigue. You’ll be bowled over by the aromas of ripe juicy Gala Apples & Nashi Pear. This is an off-dry style with freshly picked stone fruit and notes of Turkish delight.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Prepare for the ultimate hot weather drinking buddy to meet your lips! Scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava notes will sing out, leading to a luscious body and juicy lime finish. Conditions in 2018 provided a long slow ripening period to ensure fully flavoursome grapes before harvest. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes to soften the wine and make it more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market.
- Certified organic grapes form the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass direct from the peerless Wairau River valley floor in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- Mark and Gus are true believers in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good! The vertically integrated Naked model means Mark, Gus and their team can bring you the best quality organic NZ Sauvignon Blanc for half of the normal price. All this wrapped up with a gorgeous new label for under $16 Angel dollaridoos - happy days!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Grown in South Australia's coolest maritime climate - Mount Gambier - from soils that are totally unique - limestone and flint pebbles. Warm windy days in summer limit berry size and provide super flavour concentration, balanced by very cool nights driven by the extremely cold southern ocean. Every afternoon cooling sea breezes reduce the temperature and retain the natural grape acids during the ripening season.
- Machine harvested at night time to retain the fresh flavours. The grapes were destemmed without crushing and pressed as soon as possible to minimise the phenolic and colour extraction from the skins.
- Aromas of fresh crisp apple and a delicious hint of rose petals drive through to lip-smacking, mouth-watering flavours of limes, ripe pear and spice. Ahhh, yummm!
You’re going to love Drew’s pristine fruit-driven chardonnay from the beautiful cool-climate region of Orange in the Central Ranges, NSW. This single-vineyard masterpiece is crafted from fruit grown on 20 year old vines - it’s sure to hit the spot!
Fermentation and maturation in a massive 3,000 litre French oak Foudre barrel gives it superb complexity - the average size barrel is around 300L. The subtle combining of fruit characters with maturation in this large format barrel has created a wine with a sensational difference - freshness, intensity, complex fruit profiles and a textural tension that is often difficult to capture! Yum!
You’ll be enchanted by the aromas of fresh green apples, crisp pears and hints of grapefruit. This incredible Orange region chardonnay was made in tiny amounts. Only 320 cases in existence. Don't miss out on your chance to snaffle a few bottles.
- This is the latest instalment of Brian's ever popular Chardonnay! With a beautiful nose of a pure fruit, each sip is styled with fine melon and a cashew lift. Subtle oak treatment adds complexity and texture to round it all off.
- You'll delight in it's soft creamy middle palate, with a lovely unctuous structure and strong crisp finish. All this adds up to a perfect summer wine!
- For the past decade, the Margaret River has been heralded as Australia's consistently premium Chardonnay region. No wonder this treat from Brian races out the door every year at under $15 for Angels - a price unheard of elsewhere!
- Mike's detailed blend of grapes from five sub regions is an essential part of maintaining the style and quality of his Lay of the Land Sauvignon Blanc. He's sourced fruit from the best growers to optimise its natural quality and craft wines with minimal intervention.
- The Rapaura grapes give structure and a herbal lift and the Lower Wairau grapes gift the palate with passionfruit and floral notes. The Waihopai Valley component adds citrus drive and weight to the mouth feel. This magical combination translates to a seriously approachable and balanced drop to please any white wine lover!
- At under $11 for Angels, you will shock all your friends with this unbelievably tasty and pocket-friendly wine! The perfect wine to have stocked in the fridge for unexpected company.
The Viognier fruit was picked a little leaner than most in order to retain the crisp crunchy acidity. Superb drinkability very much in the Pinot Gris/Pinot Grigio family of flavours.
Beautifully intense and perfumed with all the classic aromas of honeysuckle, apricot, spring flowers and musk - all jumping out of the glass. The palate is rich without being gluggy or viscous.
Just in time for Summer and simply perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with Asparagus wrapped prosciutto and Parma ham platter with figs, dates and hard cheeses - yum!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Hand picked to retain pristine fruit freshness from one of only two Arneis producing vineyards in Ferguson Valley, W.A.
Bottled early to retain the delicate flavours you’ll be tantalised by the white peach, crunchy green apple, bay leaf and lime flower aromas driving through to a ripe fruit and minerally finish!
Just in time for Summer and perfecto for the hotter months. Serve chilled with chilli mussels, grilled prawns, pan fried snapper and asparagus - sensational!