- The Boys are back, bringing their second vintage Chardonnay to Naked, this cool climate, single vineyard wine and not to metion it is also organically framed.
- The combination of using new and old french oak gives you this classic, well rounded wine having the perfect amount of fruit and oak flavours.
- Once your through the hand-dipped wax seal you will fall head-over-heels to the aromas of melon, peaches and toasted nuts.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Queensland boys are back, with a new wine to tantalise your tastebuds. The newest member to the stable is the Marsanne, Viognier Rousanne blend. This is a hand crafted, barrel fermented beauty, for those looking to push their vinous boundaries.
- This complex blend allows the three Rhone Valley varieties to sing in the glass., Viognier is the pretty one full of spice and perfume, Rousanne is the curvaceous one which fleshes out the palate and Marsanne is the sensible, sophisticated one that holds the other two in check.
- Thanks to the subtle, textural nature of Marsanne, this is a very versatile food wine. It will go best with other subtle/savoury cuisines, eg. Japanese in particular. Yummm!