- At 200m above sea level in Marlborough's southern Waihopai Valley lie the low yielding vines from which Mike and his team plucked only the best grapes possible, late in the cool season. Handled with incredible care from vineyard to bottle, something truly special was crafted. Angels with a love for the Marlborough need look no further for Top Shelf quality!
- The wine has slightly cooler fruit expression due to proximity of the vineyard, showing a blend of lifted floral and blackcurrant layers. This leads to a fine boned but textured palate full of sweet and sour citrus.
- Delivering a unique and singular vineyard expression, Mike has combined all the hallmarks that top Marlborough Sauvignon is known for - aromatic lift, concentration, balance and a long succulent finish. Get a few of these safely in your next case before the vintage is all drunk up!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Prepare for the ultimate hot weather drinking buddy to meet your lips! Scrumptious passionfruit and tropical guava notes will sing out, leading to a luscious body and juicy lime finish. Conditions in 2017 provided a long slow ripening period to ensure fully flavoursome grapes before harvest. This naturally reduced the acidity in the grapes to soften the wine and make it more approachable than most Sauvignon Blancs on the market.
- Certified organic grapes form the crucial foundation for Tapi's everlasting popularity! Single vineyard to boot, this outstanding wine comes straight to your glass direct from the peerless Wairau River valley floor in Marlborough NZ, one of the best places in the world to grow Sauvignon Blanc.
- Mark is a true believer in letting nature take her course to ensure the best wine is produced, especially when the fruit is this good! The vertically integrated Naked model means Mark and his team can bring you the best quality organic NZ Sauvignon Blanc for half of the normal price. All this wrapped up with a gorgeous new label for under $15 Angel dollaridoos - happy days!
- This cracking Sweet Spot white gives Chardonnay a modern twist, purposefully crafted to appeal to those who might usually avoid the varietal. It's light mouth feel is softly textured and fruit forward.
- Each sip will take your on a flavour journey - think citrus and melon, with a bouquet of aromas to match! Using only a touch of oak treatment has ensured this Chardonnay steers clear of the old buttery style.
- Steve purposefully left the grapes on vine for longer to build up the right flavour balance, locking in an undeniably moreish experience that will leave any white lover thrilled! Central Ranges has only been a certified wine region for around a decade, prior to that it lesser known and continues to supply a perfect cooler climate fruit element to many Hunter Valley wines. Jump on it today!