- The Fiano variety is perfectly suited to the hot, dry climate of the Murray Darling where Liz sourced this wine, because it originated in similar conditions in Campania, Italy.
- You'll love the aromas of pear, pineapple, lemon that dance around the glass! Quince and guava flavours fill the palate and a textural element provides perfect balance leading to a savoury finish.
- This wine is back by popular demand! Angels will be cheering with the chance to have this stunning up & coming varietal delivered to their door for under $10.
One of the first Fianos to ever come out of WA!
Paul has gone above and beyond the norm by fermenting in clay Amphorae - a big earthenware jug - ancient techniques meets modern!
It’s rich, spicy, exotic and refreshing… and sure to put a spring in your step. With only 113 cases in existance, you'll have to get in quick.
- Angels, Adam is here to knock the socks off all you white wine lovers out there! Looking for an alternative to mix it up from your usual Savvy or Chardonnay preference? Then look no further! This dances the middle line perfectly, delivering gorgeous floral aromas and layer upon layer of balanced citrus flavour. The medium bodied mouth feel will have you licking your lips and reaching for a re-fill!
- According to wine historians, Fiano is a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has ancient Roman origins. It's a late ripening varietal, finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. A great example of an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene.
- Why not fall in love with Adam's carefully crafted Adelaide Hills Fiano and have the chance to bring something new to the table? For under $15 Angel price, why not indeed!
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! A slow start to 2017/18 Summer and Spring locked in a crisp, clean line of flavour in the grapes. The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!