WE'RE NOT SURE
- Polish your best Champagne flutes and buff up the ice bucket.... JP's vintage Champagne returns! And boy, it's a show-stopper.
- Produced exclusively for you by the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne.
- A drop-dead gorgeous Vintage Champagne that'll give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money.
Brian's Bolle D’Amore Prosecco is back! An Italian-made Prosecco that is a totally authentic blend of their local Veneto variety, Glera, with a bit of Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio too.
It’s the perfect cork-popping, party-starter, or a totally refreshing sundowner. It’s actually labelled as Bolle D’Amore which means ‘bubbles of love’. Ahhh yep!
You’ll be loving the attention to detail that went into each bubble of fizz in the glass. It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, long, mouth watering finish. Each bottle is individually-numbered, too.
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne has produced this spectacular Champagne exclusively for you...
- Using the same winery, grapes and techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. Forget paying the big, famous name brand price. This is where the smart money is spent.
- Celebrate any day ending in Y with this bubbly bottle of Obelisk joy! The nose presents with fresh zesty and strawberry notes. The palate is a sherbetty fruit forward style that has a nice fine bead. Pour me another!
- Anna and Derek used the charmat method which is typically found in Italian sparkling wine making. They've used the classic sparkling varietal blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, both picked early from the cooler sites of the Limestone Coast.
- Thanks to Angel funding you can experience the complexity and length of Champagne without the price tag! However, it is not Champagne in style, so you get a lot more fruit that makes this wine very versatile - breakfast anyone?