Tasmania is fast becoming one of the most widely recognised regions for producing super premium sparkling wine - outside of Champagne!
This 100% Pinot Noir Rose is a richer, fuller style of sparkling, with ravishing hints of wild strawberry and Turkish delight. Lifted sweet floral aromas of magnolia and honeysuckle will have this fast becoming your go-to celebratory fizz!
A Tasmanian Sparkling Rosè that has 18 months yeast lees maturation would generally retail for $40 and upwards. So, this really is super value to Angels.
- It's here! The latest release of Gypsy Caravan's La Soirée bubbly delight straight from Tasmania to your party with love from David & Cynthea. Made from 100% Pinot Noir grapes sourced from the greater Tamar Valley.
- This Methode Traditionelle has been tiraged, riddled and disgorged by hand and fills the mid palate with a sweet delicate creaminess. It’ll linger gently on the palate and always leave you wanting more…
- The talking point of your next party! This classy gem is perfect for any occasion like New Years eve or Christmas Day, and any time in between. Enjoy Gypsy Caravan's bubbly excellence with friends and loved ones, and spread the love!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Let there be bubbles! This is the perfect wine to accompany the Italian mantra "la dolce vita". Adrian and Rebecca have locked in a load of delicate aromas and flavours, all sealed under a super fresh crown seal.
It is refreshingly light and elegant, with a delicate balance of fine bubbles and a lingering, mouth watering finish. Each sip will bring a smile with soft, rounded crisp fruit flavours of green apple and pear.
While traditionally served as an aperitif (did someone say spritz cocktail?), this sparkling gem will also pair scrumptiously with a seafood or antipasto platter..drool! Load up your case with this serial sell-out while you can.
- Modelled on traditional sparkling styles, this wine is a blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Fresh, delicate and easy drinking, it's the perfect bottle for so many occasions! The 2019 vintage of this classic Angel favourite is looking very smart, fitting for such a special year in the Santolin's lives!
- Bright on the nose with a light and balanced mouth feel, complimented by a hint of fresh strawberries and cream. All this is teamed with a fresh, fruit driven burst of scrumptious bubbles.
- Perfect to kick off your evening, or a champagne breakfast! This bottle of fun is an undeniable crowd pleaser. A&R LOVE serving this wine as an aperitif with barbequed prawns or freshly shucked oysters.
- It's here! This year, Jen put the seal decision of her classic bubbles in Angels hands...crown or cork? With so many people passionately supporting both camps, she gave the people what they want - both! Exactly the same Rebel Bubbles are dancing inside as the cork seal bottle - yum!
- Why try a crown seal? It's proven to ensure each glass of your beautiful bubbles will be poured at it's peak freshness, even if stored for years. Crown seals are used in some of the world's top end Chardonnays to age as purely as possible before release under cork. We've kept both bottle styles at the same bargain Angel price so you can try the next trend without a second thought.
- Perfect for your next party, as a gift, or to enjoy any day ending in 'y', this stunner has layers of citrus and peach fruit that will dance around your mouth. It's creamy palate is balanced perfectly with bubbles for a crisp and refreshing finish.
- Using the traditional blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, the result is a perfect balance of fruit, sweetness and acidity that makes it so very hard to resist. Which is most fresh? Why not put a cork seal and crown seal in your basket, then let us know what you think!
The fruit for Jen's first ever Prosecco has been sourced from the King Valley, the home of Prosecco in Australia. Fortunately, the King Valley is very close to Rutherglen, and Jen knows plenty of great growers in the region,enabling her to secure some excellent fruit for the wine.
Her Prosecco is dry and fine – it’s really beautifully light, crisp and refreshing, and has delicate flavours of lemon granita and granny smith apples. The fizz is beautiful and creamy and lingers across the tongue – it’s like a party in your mouth!!!
With it's dry and refreshing palate, it dares to be a little different to most Proseccos (just like me!!), and it gets better and better with every sip! Given it was my first time making Prosecco, I didn't make too much of the wine, so get in quick Angels, as this is sure to be the drink for this year's festive season!!!
Luke has done it again. Crafting the perfect sparkling for any occasion, he has created a traditional Prosecco style: bright, balanced and refreshing.
Aromas of floral tropical fruit flow through to a thirst quenching lemony limey acidity, with just a hint of residual sugar to soften the mouthfeel. It leaves you wanting more!
The perfect blending of three varieties that work so well together. Chardonnay giving body and complexity, Riesling giving floral hints and acidity, and Sauvignon Blanc giving some tropical aromatics. At under $17 a bottle this is the guaranteed party-starter!
Steve’s sparkling Brut Cuvée is the perfect celebration starter! Sourced from a single vineyard high in the Central Ranges, the high yielding blocks produce fruit with incredibly vibrant flavours.
Aged on yeast lees for over 12 months this abundantly lively sparkling shows lifted fruit characters, crisp acidity and terrific complexity.
Beautiful straw gold in colour with crisp yet ripe green apples and yummy stone fruit aromas. A long finish is heightened by a gorgeous bubbly mouthfeel.
- Back by popular demand! Hamish delights the Naked world year in year out with this sparkling gem. Warm days and cool nights in the hills allowed outstanding fruit development in each parcel.
- 'Blanc de Blancs' is a French term meaning 'whitest of whites', used to describe a sparkling wine made from 100% Chardonnay grapes. Yes, that's 100% guaranteed scrumptious layers of apple and lime leading to subtle hints of almond, orange and peach.
- The beautifully defined bead leads to a lingering yet refreshing finish of lemon and lime. At this Angel price, the fizz won't stick around long on our virtual shelves!
Leighton Joy’s method traditional Sparkling Shiraz is a visual sensation on pouring with its stunning pink mousse, serious stuff. The perfect way to enjoy Shiraz as the temperatures rise over Summer.
A generous palate of plump black cherry, wild plum and marzipan is met with clove, juniper, capocollo and freshly cracked black pepper, this complex wine is underwritten with opulent Hungarian and French oak and the slightest fortification through dosage.
Made from Shiraz fruit that Leighton himself planted with his Dad, over 15 years ago, this is a true labour of love.