WE'RE NOT SURE
- Simply bursting with plush fruity goodness! Get ready for a medium bodied drop of deliciousness - with a full rich mid-palate, fleshy fruits and a lingering finish. All individual batches of Grenache, Shiraz and Mataro grapes were open-fermented separately, basket pressed then matured separately in French and American oak hogsheads for almost a year. These four mates treat grapes like gold, paying full respect to the grape growing families who produced the beautiful fruit.
- Stylistically it is very typical of premium Barossa GSM blends - a very honest ‘wine of the village’ where the emphasis is on approachable fruit layers and soft tannins. Guaranteed to provide a warm and inviting look at why the Barossa is so special. The only difference is just how sensational the value for your money is - many similar Barossa GSM blends ask a much higher price.
- Under $15 Angel price for a hand made, artisanal scale wine, lovingly crafted barrel by barrel the old fashioned way, you've never seen anything quite like this before! By supporting Four Men and a Shed you are supporting a passionate group of farming families from the most recognised region in Australia, who nurture their vines all year round, generation after generation. Go on...find some friends, find some food then add GSM to help find the fun!
Steve’s latest exclusive creation for the Angels, this multi-layered, full-flavoured cabernet sauvignon shows why Orange is one of the premier cool-climate winegrowing regions in Australia.
- You will be drawn in by its rich, red, velvety appearance, alluring aromas of dark berry fruits, blackberries, and a luxurious loooong finish. This is a powerful wine!
- The wine exhibits intense flavours and a complexity courtesy of lower yielding vines set on ancient soils, extremely cool nights and carefully nurtured TLC!
- This cool climate Cab is the latest & greatest from our man in the Great Southern region, Gary Stokes! It punches well above its weight, so you know your bang for buck here is second to none.
- The palate will greet you with a tasty hit of blackcurrant, chocolate and hints of sage. If all this isn't enough, it's balanced by subtle oak and smooth round tannins, yumo!
- Every vintage has rated through the roof, scoring a 92% or better buy-again rating from thousands of Angels like you! Don't wait and risk missing this boutique beauty, only crafted for Naked in small quantities. This cracker is sure to please any red lover!
- The return of this Angel favourite shows off just what Rory can do with your backing! Ruby red in colour, it is oozing with juicy berries - certainly a wine that will have red lovers everywhere licking their lips and asking for more.
- The aromas include lifted cherries, plum and mint with gorgeous twists of spice, vanilla and toasty oak.
- The footwork of the wine is mind-blowing; as the palate brings you an abundance of sweet fruit characters, layers of mocha and spices from the oak along with smooth tannins and a generous length to end it all. Too good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Rory's Naked classic returns, thanks to Angel backing! He has selected fruit from vineyards located in the warmer, drier Northern Margaret River which consistently produce ripe, flavoursome, high quality fruit, an essential starting point...
- You'll notice a mysterious, dark inky core with a lighter purple hue, before enjoying lifted aromas of blackcurrants. The Malbec component contributes classic layers of dark plums and violets. All this is tied together with earthy cedar and tobacco nuances thanks to maturation in French oak.
- Thanks to the freedom that is inherent with the streamlined Naked model, Rory was able to achieve exactly the structure, tannin and flavour balance he was after. Adding Malbec to this predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon wine means you're in for a treat with more complexity in the mid-palate..think mulberries and rich texture. Look no further if you're after a big, robust wine with generous chalky tannins. Don't forget the red meat to pair and let this baby reach it's full potential!
- Looking for something a little different in your Pinot? You've found it! The fruit used to create this wine comes from sites that are sloped to the river and ripen earlier than many other vineyards in the Tamar Valley. 2017 climate conditions produced grapes with the perfect balance of acid, tannin and ripeness.
- All grapes were hand picked, and fermented naturally in open fermenters with no additions. The 2017 selection of fruit was packed with variety of bunch size, flavour concentration and time of ripening. When it came to blending, Cynthea and David had a huge range of options. This is where their talent shines!
- A deep scarlet colour will fill your glass, with perfumed aromas of violets and cherries leaping out. The first sip is like devouring a cup of summer berries! Fresh, red, juicy and delicious. The palate opens up, with savoury and spicy notes and plush sweet fruit. It's medium bodied and beautiful from bottle to the bottom of your glass; certainly the kind of wine you want to have for a special occasion with great food and with great company. Get in quick to secure some of this small batch wonder for yourself!
- Here's a true work of art from Rob! Get ready for some incredible raspberry and cherry aromas, with hints of cinnamon spice all leaping from your eye catching bright red glass. The mouth feel is light to medium bodied with subtle influences of savoury spice on the finely structured palate, leading to a silky dark cherry note with supple tannins.
- Pinot Noir is a fickle beast, it won't just grow anywhere...it needs the right climate, right soils and right location in order to show it's true potential. Luckily, Angels have enabled Rob to access outstanding Pinot Noir vineyards in Tumbarumba, a region which ticks all these boxes and more! His Heritage Bin range is inspired by the generations of grape growing and homestyle winemaking that his family coded with letter/number combinations.
- Get in on this delicious Pinot Noir before it's all gone & see why Rob has a huge soft spot for this varietal. It's dark and mysterious, yet with the right attention to detail and creative winemaking applied, it results in a special experience for any red lover. Using a mixture of new and old oak, plus extended grape skin contact, fantastic complexity and length are a hallmark of this wine.
WE'RE NOT SURE
This wine began its journey in the vineyard - foot stomped, wild yeast fermented on site, pressed off to older oak and left on lees for 12 months until bottled. A true artisans wine!
Seductive fresh and vibrant with fine chalky tannins. Hints of herb, spice and dusty earth support a rich fruit profile that is elegant and lingering.
This delicious Pinot truly represents the variety and site - ever so lightly oaked this is a wine that speaks of its origins and offers extraordinary drinkability. It is simply perfect with BBQ’d lamb chops - yummm!
- Having been involved in every step of the Margaret River's rise to world wide fame, Stuart knows the region inside out. He has blended this Top Shelf beauty with care and skill, leaving it to mature in French oak barriques for 24 months.
- Using specially selected fruit parcels, the wine captures ripe fruit flavours yet retains the distinctive perfume of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon, and the lush generosity of Merlot.
- The nose is rich and complex with a fresh hit of lifted red and blue berries, intermingled with subtle cedar notes from the oak. Tastes of mulberries, plums and blackberries are wrapped in soft tannins. This is a serious wine at a price around half that of its comparable Stella Bella and Vasse Felix colleagues!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The stars aligned for this superb wine... great weather and all winemaking went to plan! The result... an incredible red to suit any occasion!
- Direct from the Margaret River; this wine has rich and juicy fruit which is fine and well balanced.
- A wine that is a cut above the rest, it's benchmarks are the ultra competitive Cabernet Merlot wines that come through the important players in Margaret River.