- Adam's outrageously popular Riesling is back, and we are buzzing! Its refreshing, zippy character thrives in the eyes (and glasses) of Angels all around the country, racing off shelves every year. With a new label design, and still under $11 for Angels, the 2019 vintage will no doubt put on a repeat perfomace.
- Crafted with care and based on a solid collaboration of winemaker and grower, the Cellar Works range delivers a dynamic duo of fragrance and flavour. Think lime and grapefruit, with delicious drops of apple and pear to tickle your tastebuds.
- The finish is crisp and will leave you wanting more. Any white lover would be mad to miss this lovingly crafted, modern style Riesling from a premier Australian winemaking region. The grapes were harvested a mere 5 months before the finished product hit the Naked website; an incredible achievement made possible by Angels!
- Single vineyard Fiano is Judy & Glen's flagship wine - it grows fantastically on the terroir of their Clare Valley vineyard and has consistently won gold medals since their first ever vintage in 2012. This Sweet Spot white is packed full of character and textures that coat the mouth. It's the perfect lighter-bodied alternative for Sauvignon Blanc lovers wanting to try something new.
- Pretty violet and floral aromas will get you all excited to take the first sip! The expression of the fruit is what makes this wine special. You'll be delighted with subtle spice on the palate and a dry, moreish finish.
- This late ripening varietal is finding huge favour in Australia as a crowd pleasing white. Fiano is considered by wine historians a 'classical vine' of southern Italy that likely has origins in ancient Roman viticulture - so definitely an old world wine now made modern for today's wine scene. Get ahead of the trend and bring this value packed stunner to the table!
- Mike's Pinot Gris is a belter! Insanely tropical, tongue-tingly and rich... with that super-crisp tropical fruitiness New Zealand is famous for. Sunshine in a bottle.
- With Sauvignon Blanc stealing all the praise for Marlborough, it’s easy to forget that it’s a paradise for other grapes too. Luckily Mike used Angel funding to snaffle a parcel of perfect Pinot Gris from an immaculate vineyard to create an absolute belter of a wine.
- WARNING: This wine is dangerously drinkable... with or without food. Don't say we didn't warn you!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The latest installment of this beloved Rabbit & Spaghetti wonder is here Angels, rated 90% or over the last four vintages! Adam sourced his grapes for this wine from vineyards in the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills, so every glass you pour will express the classic qualities of this South Australian gem.
- Pinot Gris is fast becoming Australia's favourite white choice at gatherings - not too heavy, not too light yet full of moreish layers. Adam's Pinot Gris is fruit driven with a nose of delicious juicy red apples, white peach and a hint of pear.
- Get ready for a full flavoursome palate with a fresh and crisp line of acidity. No doubt this wine has great persistence of flavour that will have it flying off the shelves again...so get in quick!
WE'RE NOT SURE
The King Valley is one of the highest altitude grape growing regions in Australia, meaning a long and gradual ripening period allowing for optimal flavour development. The vineyard where Nina & Kate’s Pinot Gris grapes comes from is North facing and on a gentle slope allowing for this gradual ripening on account of the cooler nights with breezes hailing from the high country and warm days perfect for balanced flavour and sugar ripeness.
A jazzy, zesty, lifted, textured, little number, which sits on the fence in style exhibiting hints of Pear, apple blossom and pastry crust aromatics and a textured finish more reminiscent of French Pinot Gris, coupled with zingy, crunchy acidity, and lovely minerality more reminiscent of Italian Pinot Grigio.
Get your tastebuds excited with a citrus, mineral, pear explosion that will make you want to go back for more! Enjoy it with food, enjoy it with friends, but most of all we hope you just enjoy it!
- The perfect pick-me-up after a summer siesta, get ready for lively jasmine and lime zest aromas, balanced by lifted grapefruit and white peach. The textural palate has flavours of apple blossom, lemon myrtle and quince with mineral freshness and a persistent finish. Any lovers of a full bodied Sauvignon Blanc will love this!
- A fresh and interesting take on a classic Mediterranean style - you've definitely come across a must try here. Besides, at under $14 delivered to your door, you'd be mad to miss the opportunity to try one of the up and coming varietals on Aussie wine lists!
- Vermentino thrives in relatively warm climates, making NSW's Riverina the perfect setting to source fruit parcels. It is a light skinned grape that has the ability to produce wines with firm acidity and good flavour. So, start the long summer nights with this treat from Adrian & Rebecca. They know how to party and have crafted this with summer lovin' in mind!
- There's nothing quite like a cool climate Riesling! Luke Tocaciu has already received incredible buy-ratings on his gorgeous Riesling last vintage, and its back!
- Made with minimal intervention, Luke's aim was to preserve the natural flavours of the vineyard and capture them in the bottle.
- Fragrant and intense, this drop will show loads of lime and floral notes. The wine is vibrant with well balanced fruit sweetness, citrus freshness and a 'crunchy' acid finish. 'Just one more glass'...prepare your taste buds.
- This gorgeous Riesling comes from our wild child of the West, Paul Nelson. Back by popular Angel demand, you'll taste lively character and Paul's winemaking prowess in every sip!
- A gorgeous light straw and pale quartz appearance perfectly compliments the aromas of lifted citrus apple and green pear, wrapped with hints of passionfruit and white apple blossom.
- Paul's Riesling is a light bodied drop with hints of minerality, floral, citrus and spiced pear characters. It's a textual masterpiece with acidity that continues to keep the palate fresh and vibrant. Finishing long with lingering lemon sorbet and lime flavours. Stock up on this delight while you still can.
- Adrian & Rebecca looked high and low throughout Victorian vineyards searching for the perfect 2018 vintage vaieties to suit their beloved Gentil blend. It is a unique style of wine based on an old world favourite from Alsace; the Edelzwicker blend. This a field blend made from various white grape varieties. The 2018 instalment includes Gewurztraminer, Riesling and Pinot Gris.
- This elegant, medium bodied White delight has light floral and spicy aromas. Refreshing and slightly off-dry, the palate shows flavours of rosewater and Turkish delight courtesy of the Gewurz, balanced with fruit flavours of pear and citrus from the Pinot Gris and Riesling.
- If you're ready to step outside the norm and bring something new to the table, this wine is the perfect place to start! Summer in a glass, and the perfect aperitif - the Santolins have nailed it once again.
- The inspiration for this wine comes from Rob's time working in Marlborough, NZ. The grapes for this refreshing drop were sourced from Rob's home region of Riverina as well as the cool climate region of Orange. After a gentle crush and press, only the best free-run juice was used to create this silky smooth drop!
- Vibrant aromas of passionfruit, guava and fresh cut snow peas dance around each glass poured. 2018 conditions delivered an outstanding parcel of fruit to the winery. From here, Rob's professional guidance has resulted in a wine that showcases the varietal's natural delicious tendencies. All this is quality at an incredible Angel price - under $12!
- The palate is crisp, dry and zingy, exhibiting layers of tropical and citrus flavours. Fresh acidity combined with pristine fruit flavours provide finely tuned balance to each sip. Definitely a wine to stock up on while you can. Angels jump at this wine each year so don't be left high and dry waiting for the next vintage!